Northwest Kitchenware & Gifts

Great service in Thunder Bay
Great service in Thunder Bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

Great service

We just purchased two machines and found we ordered the wrong ones. Tony was great at exchanging for the one he recommended in the first place and at arranging shipping as we live in Thunder Bay. He phoned to make sure we were satisfied. Excellent service from he and Amanda.

alexh21 in Toronto, Ontario
alexh21 in Toronto, Ontario

Beware of defective parts

Hello…
Went to northwest kitchenware to first buy a water valve, reason was initially I thought that was the problem with my expresso machine…I replaced it, but problem continued….so I took machine with water valve installed, the water valve I had bought there….after one week, received a call, saying the machine was fixed, $230…which was fine…machine is working great!!! However, when I received paper work for the work done, I was charged for water valve and a dispenser valve…now dispenser valve I understand, but they replaced the same water valve they had sold me the week before for $65….i complained but the girl at front cashier made up BS excuses…so not totally happy with my experience there, because was charged for same part twice…Even I can open a business like that, and sell defective parts and after charge for same part you just sold….like I said before, cant complain the service since machine is working great, but not impressed with the dishonesty in selling a defective water valve, and one week later charging for same exact part. For that reason….will not recommend it!!!

Good Day Alex, We thank you for your feedback and comments. Please contact us directly at your convenience so we can assist you.
The Service Team

Nathan from Vaughan
Nathan from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

espresso machine

I went to Northwest kitchenware to buy my espresso maker and i have to say...they were Awesome! Their selection is enormous but the lady explained the differences let me try a bunch of models until i found my Saeco Royal. I shopped around and the prices are the lowest. They do the warranty and repairs there so that is a bonus. I highly recommend!

Alejandro Ledda from Mississauga
Alejandro Ledda from Mississauga

Espresso machine

I took my espresso machine to get fixed due to electrical problems. When I got home, it was working worse than before. I took it back and they wanted to charge me another $150 for everything again. The customer service was terrible. I was very disappointed and would not recommend this place.

MissDaisy
MissDaisy
1 review ,

Espresso machine

I was having problems with my saeco espresso machine (my kids like to touch what they are told not to)So I brought it in to have it looked at. Not only did they carry it in for me, there was an espresso and biscotti waiting for me. Within minutes they were able to show me what was wrong, corrected it,even cleaned it and loaded me back up in my car FOR NO CHARGE! If thats not service , I dont know what is. Thanks Northwest Kitchenware!

More about Northwest Kitchenware & Gifts

Kitchenware saeco giftware espresso machines saeco coffee makers gift baskets gourmet foods small apliances saeco espresso machines