Hong Fa Granite

Reviews for Hong Fa Granite

Snow in Brampton
Snow in Brampton

Kitchen & bothroom counter top

7 years ago, we have Hong Fa installed granite kitchen counter top. The expeirence was wonderful, so we have them upgraded the master bathroom in the following year. 6 years has passed since, we still remember Hong Fa's good merits: reasonable price, good workmen ship and on time delivery, plus many choices of products and designs since they have their own factory to custom made each order. Now we are contacting Hong Fa again to replace all the ceramic tile floor to marble and granite on the main floor. We don't need to shop around because we know Hong Fa will honor returning customers like us. It is a pleasure to deal with Hong FA.

Anna-Richmond hill
Anna-Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fireplace refacing

I was looking for two pieces of granite to install on fireplace shelves. I had hard time to find good price and the right colour for such a small job. Sofia was amazing! Not only she gave me the great price and design advice, but the job was finished in a two short days. Great service.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Granite counters, sinks for bathroom

Hong Fa did a great job upgrading our bathroom counters. They were very diligent in communicating timeline, arranging and ensuring correct measurements. visits to measure and install. Everything went very well and it was done within 2 weeks. Highly recommended!!

Granite Countertops

We renovated our kitchen and bathroom countertops several months ago and have found them to be a great addition at a very competitive price. We opted to have them work on the plumbing as well and after a couple weeks, noticed a small leak. We were able to contact Hong Fa and have them come back the same day to fix this issue. The installation was quick and on time and we are very happy with the overall project. Do not expect superb customer service.

Julia in Etobicoke
Julia in Etobicoke

hidden fees - dishonest business

We got a quote over the phone based on rough measurements from by the owner for $1800 with installation and then I came in the next day to pick out the colour. The salesperson gave me a different price for the same rough measurements of $2100 but said the owner would come by to measure and confirm the quote. They insisted I pay an $800 deposit to reserve my desired installation day and told me it was refundable if I didn't agree with final price. They came to measure at my house the same day I paid the deposit. When they measured at my house they told me I actually needed less material only $1850 but because it was less now they had to charge me $200 delivery fee when it was supposed to be free. I got upset about them trying to charge a fee that wasn't agreed upon and asked for my deposit back (still the same day nothing had been ordered yet). They then tried to say it was a $150 administration fee for the refund which is outrageous. I told them we were coming for our deposit back and that was it and they still ended up charging us $25 fee supposedly for the debit machine charge. They are dishonest and should be ashamed and have lost all future business with my contractor!

retailer in North york
retailer in North york

quartz countertops

Dealt with Sophia, she was extremely helpful and patient. Excellent service. Neat installation. Excellent value for the product. I highly recommend this company! Their turnaround and workmanship is quick and professional.

Charry Murison in Markham
Charry Murison in Markham

Countertop Installation

Hong Fa granite installed a Caesarstone quartz countertop for our kitchen and initially there was a problem with a stain in one of the pieces from the manufacturer, but Hong Fa rectified the issue by replacing the already installed countertop with another piece with no hassle. The staff was friendly and the price point was competitive.

Jessica from Toronto
Jessica from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen granite countertop

Overall I am very satisfied with how quick the process was and with the quality of workmanship. Staff were knowledgeable and professional. They removed the existing countertop at no additional cost and installed my new granite countertop on the same day. I was originally concerned about damage to my existing backsplash but there was no problem. I live in a condo so it was also important to me that they arrived within the time frame scheduled. Pricing was competitive and negotiable.

Kitchen counter

The granite got ugly cracks within 6 mo. Their idea of a warranty is coming out and glazing over the cracks. Leaves it looking really ugly. This site will pull my comment as they did last time. I guess they don't want to lose possible advertisers. Didn't even notify me.

granite kitchen counters

first they didn't show up when they said they would. she tried to charge me extra saying it took her an hour and 46 minutes to drive to my house. I showed her my cell phone to prove that I had just talked to her at the shop an hour and 12 min before. Two big cracks are going right thru my granite. The best she will do is put some varnish on the cracks. My kitchen is brand new and unfinished and this high end cherry kitchen looks awful with the crack. I am forced to go to small claims.