Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
2900 Rio Court Unit 133 Mississauga ON L5M 7H8

Reviews for Loumerico Bathtub Refinishing

Michelle in South Hill
Michelle in South Hill

Kitchen Sink Refinishing: Fast & Friendly Communications and Service, Great Results

From the very first moment I called Loumerico and spoke to Louis, and every text message communication following, Louis was friendly and prompt with his responses. His turnaround time for setting up the appointment and completing the work was very fast, and the results fantastic. It’s been a month since the sink has been refinished and it’s still looks fantastic. You have to remember that cast iron sinks can’t take the same ‘beating’ as a stainless steel sink. If you take care of it, clean it well (don’t let staining foods or liquids sit which will stain a white re-glazing) then the results will be great. We opted to use a silicone sink tray at the bottom of the sink to protect it from day to day. Overall, great experience with Louis, would use him again.

Vivien M.
Vivien M.

Tub refinishing of two separate bathtubs.

Tub refinishing on two tubs required the deglazing after sanding of two separate tubs. Came and went in a morning.

Thank you for your review.
Best regards, Louis

Donna
Donna

Bathtub resurfacing

Fast, efficient, professional service. Tub looks brand new. 100% satisfied, would recommend Loumerico in a heartbeat.

patricia.frankiedeverell
patricia.frankiedeverell

bath tub re-surfacing

Louis and Yolanda were very professional, and left a clean work space. Our very old tub has been transformed. We wish we had known how much stuff had to be cleared out of the bathroom - just a tiny quibble - and we would have been more ready for them.

We would definitely use this company again.

Hi Patricia
Thank you for your kind review. We greatly appreciate your business and promise to do the very best always.
Best regards, Jolanda and Louis

roseschonblum
roseschonblum

Bathtub reglazing

Lou takes the necessary measures to keep the area he is working in safe from dust and debris. His work is careful and focussed. We have used him to reglaze tubs quite a few times and have found him to be very trustworthy in everything he does. We recommend him highly.

Hello Rose
We greatly appreciate your repeated business and promise we'll always do the very best we can. Thank you for your kind review.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Wonderful Results Bathroom Looks Brand New

Great results and fantastic service. Loumerico was reliable, got the job done in record time with and achieved beautiful results. My bathtub and surround look brand new. He even fixed another bathtub I had cracked for free.

Ellen
Ellen

Great job redoing two cast iron tubs, clawfoot and apron tub

Louis did a fabulous job for me on two tubs, my original old clawfoot tub and a horrible falling apart apron tub (which probably should have gone into the garage but he made it look fabulous). He is professional, meticulous and I'm very happy!

Kevin in Bloor West Village
Kevin in Bloor West Village

Bathtub Refinishing

We were referred to Loumerico by our real estate agent. This is the second job he did for us. The first refinishing lasted a year, and then Lou came back to address some areas that were flaking off.

In fairness, he put a lot of time into doing the tub this time. However, the quality of the work is very poor. There were many elevated bumps in the finish that are underneath the finish, and the coating around the drain hole was not done very well. Now, four months later the finish is already flaking off (again) in other areas.

We're not interested in following up with him, as last time he only grudgingly repaired the tub after accusing us of damaging the tub by dropping things (?), and is he is consistently rude and condescending to my wife.

Thanks but no thanks.

Ashley from Scarborough
Ashley from Scarborough
1 review ,

Refinishing soaker tub

Louis was friendly and professional from our first phone call. He was able to fit in our job within a week, arrived on time and did an amazing job. Our very neglected 20+ year old tub that we've never used since buying our house looks brand new. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have this type of work done.

Jemma from Toronto
Jemma from Toronto

Incompetent, poor quality Clawfoot tub reglazing

I hired Loumerico to refinish my tub. Once done, the finish was patchy -- obviously thinner in some areas than others, so I called them to come in again. They reviewed the situation and sprayed another layer. Less than a week later, a crack appeared around the drain, so I called them again. After having a look, they said that the crack was my fault (I had barely used the tub at that point and had certainly done nothing to crack the finish) and that they would have to charge me to repair it. I argued this, and they finally agreed to repair it without charge, but advised me that to do so would nullify my warranty. Their website claims that their "unique" finish has outstanding and long-term durability, with excellent adhesion on all types of materials, and that it should last 10 - 15 years. Despite these claims, their warranty was only for one year and, less than three years after their work, my tub finish is cracked and peeling off in huge chunks. Abysmal quality and customer service, I would never again use, nor would I recommend, Loumerico.

More about Loumerico Bathtub Refinishing

Bathtub refinishing evolved into an essential part of the renovation industry. Loumerico Bathtub Refinishing offers a service that allows the homeowners to completely restore bathtubs, sinks, counter tops and ceramic wall tiles without the expensive costs of replacement. Our System OUR SYSTEM EP-ACRYLIC is a specialized and custom designed coating ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Toronto?