Japan Electronics Centre

Derek Chin in Burnaby
Derek Chin in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

Television

Checking around places, I found this place to be the most reasonable prices to fix something as simple as a light bulb replacement for my television. They don't cost an arm and a leg to get this done, as well I am too inept to have this done. The repair was done as soon as the parts were shipped in.

Riley Park
Riley Park
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair of my Sony TV, Marantz Stereo Receiver, BMW stereo head unit

For the past decade I've had a few consumer electronic equipment repaired at Japan Electronics. Each time the estimate was the price I had paid and that price was very reasonable. Car stereo works fine to this day and the home Marantz stereo receiver works fine also.
The TV was donated to a friend so I'm not sure what's happened with that. But the TV worked great for a few years after it was repaired.
I do have a electronics engineering backgound so I more or less know when somebody is providing great service and pricing. I highly recommend.