Cildara Contracting

Toronto ON M4Y2w4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Cildara Contracting

Reviews for Cildara Contracting

Huge renovation

Wow - can't believe the other review. These guys have done two huge jobs for me and I couldn't be happier. They rebuilt our basement and garage and also our third floor. They were incredibly responsive, meticulous in their work, and provided detailed paperwork and breakdowns every other week. They showed up every day, for the whole day and always left everything looking great. They were terrific to have around too - thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

nuuushia
nuuushia

Basement renovation

I went into the renovation without a contract which was a mistake. He kept telling he was keeping a track of hours of labour and materials and I believed him. However as I gave him the money no written accountability of what was being done was ever given. When I insisted on it and the receipts for the subtrades and any materials some of them were produced. What they intended giving me was one piece of paper with a broad breakdown of what was going on with all kinds of margins tacked on. As receipts started to appear total for garbage removal changed but the total never did. After the final bill was given and paid for, new bills appeared as he had forgotten to give it to me previously. Do not trust what Mark says, get it in writing. Their work is not too bad.