Emporium Railings

Reviews for Emporium Railings

Al Esguerra from Markham
Al Esguerra from Markham

Front Porch Railings & Pillars

I had my Front Porch done by Carlos late summer 2013. To make a long story short, I am not satisfied with his service! First of all, he promised an install date which he was very late on. Then he ruined the soffit while installing the pillars which we had to ask for him to replace...and he did.
After installing the rails and pillars, he could not complete the job since the trims for the pillars were missing. The trims were finally installed after 5/6 weeks after. By spring 2014(not even 9 months), I find out that the paint on the trims he had installed all cracked and started peeling off. The whole point of getting aluminum pillars/post is to have 0 maintenance and now I have to paint the trims?!? So I called Carlos and he promised to change them...to this day (it's March 2015) and still no word and contact from Carlos!!! So I'm being very generous on giving this company a 3 out of 10.

I'm really sorry to hear that.
We have changed our column supplier since then

Lourdes Arrieta from North York
Lourdes Arrieta from North York
1 review North York, ON

Railings

Carlos and his crew came to my house and installed the railings in my front porch exactly as he promised, very clean and excellent workmanship.
I highly recommend to call this company

Thank you for your business.
It was a pleasure working for you

More about Emporium Railings

We offer the most affordable maintenance-free Aluminum Railings, Fences, Gates and Columns to our customers with a variety of styles and colors. Give us a call or send us an e-mail to make your project a reality.