69 Evergreen Drive Ottawa ON K2H 6C5

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa

plugged toilet

The wonderful service we always receive remains consistent- every time, and our toilet was fixed by days' end, with a great and knowledgeable repairman (Terry). In addition, Terry quickly diagnosed the reason our freezer seemed to be leaking water. It was not a plumbing problem but he knew immediately what the problem was. We appreciated his honesty and how quickly he was able to diagnose the problem. It is worth every penny to belong to the Diamond Club, as service becomes a priority, and delays are unheard of! We would highly recommend Safari Plumbing!

Thanks so much for the kind words Debra. Terry and Safari strive to give the best and most prompt service possible. We look forward to future business with you. David Sparling.

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Bathroom configuration

I called Safari in to do a quote for my renovation. I was looking to make my bathrooms a little bigger 20 sq feet to be exact. Thus moving on the location of tubs and vanities toilets to remain in smal locations. Also a rough in to be located in basement. First of all they demanded i pay for them to come to my home to quote(55 dollars) only plumber I've ever came across that ask for this fee. I said to myself ok whatever I'll pay it as I'm sure many do but when I recieved the quote and seen the outrageous amount they would charge me to complete this job I truly felt as if I was taken for the 55 bucks. I had 3 other companies all BBB accredited come in and quote and I could easily combined 2 of their quotes and it would not amount to safaris
quote. I called and tried to talk to terry about this but he would not return my phone call instead having his secretary call me who was obviously couldn't answer the questions I had. They did agree to refund the money they took they said its in the mail not sure if that was a joke or sincere. Be careful the reviews on here don't match the experience I had

That was Stephanie our office assistant that you spoke with and not Terry's secretary. She spoke with Terry after speaking with you and both her and Terry felt that since you were upset at Terry's quote and you had paid for Terry to come to your home, they agreed that the best thing to do would be to refund your money. She then spoke with you and personally delivered the refunded cheque to the post office. Stephanie and Terry went over and above trying to satisfy you and after all the work they did communicating with you by phone, speaking with Terry, calling you back, and delivering a cheque to the post office personally so you are guaranteed to receive it, you still criticize her and Terry. I feel sorry for the person that gets the job at your home as I suspect that you will be criticizing him also.

Jim Murphy from Ottawa
Jim Murphy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shower facet repair

We are in the middle of selling our home, the inspector is coming on Friday! The shower facet decided to seize up, I was able to turn the water off one last time. We didn't have time to do it ourselves and not wanting to risk a leak. An urgent call to Safari resulted in Stephanie dispatching a plumber as soon as one became available. Daniel T. gave me a call after lunch, arrived at our home promptly as scheduled and assessed, advised and repaired the problem quickly and efficiently. Dan said that the cartridge was seized and if it had snapped it would have been a $700 job to repair. As in the past with other Safari plumbers (four times now), he was respectful to our home, polite and didn't mind me looking over his shoulder to see what the problem was and how he fixed it. At the end of the job he ensured the work area was cleaned up. Great work by great people, thank you. You can't go wrong by calling Safari, David and his team of specialists will not let you down.

Thank you very much Jim for calling us. Daniel is a great plumber and I am glad he was able to repair your shower faucet so quickly. Good luck on the sale of your home and please keep in touch. We appreciate your business. David Sparling

Guy in Kanata
Guy in Kanata

Yearly inspection

As always, prompt and efficient service. Knowledgeable technician
Conducting full inspection of home amenities, identifying potential problem areas, impact and resolution including estimates on request.

This service is in itself free as it is part and parcel of aSafari Plumbing services offering...

Provides some piece of mind, is pro active and potentially can save you mucho dollars in the long run.

I have had services provided by Safari Plumbing (and previous names) for over 30 years and not once have I been disappointed. Excellent service/ excellent follow up.

Thank you Guy and I look forward to serving you for another 30 years.
David Sparling

Heather in Ottawa
Heather in Ottawa

Plumbers and the Diamond Club program

I would recommend Safari Plumbing to anyone who is looking for an honest and reliable plumbing company; they are highly competent, cheerful, and with their up front quotes, extremely reasonable. I am also now a member of their Diamond Club program, and had my first annual home inspection and was very satisfied. I wasn't made to feel frightened that the suggested repairs were having to be done immediately and the quotes provided for the repairs were not shocking! I would never use anyone else, ever!

I am glad you signed up for our plumbing protection plan. If I don't hear from you sooner, I will call you at this time next year for your next plumbing home inspection. David Sparling

anne moulton in Ottawa
anne moulton in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing

We had Safaris' yearly inspection on Monday and there were a few things that were suggested, not urgent, that we will take care of ourselves. On Friday the toilet would not stop running. Wasting those golden drops of water and if left on it's own....used the shut off valve and

Phoned Safari, explained the problem, they came over, removed caps and stuff and found a small rock had migrated it's way through the line and was preventing "the float" to rise all the way up.........this is only one story of how they helped. When you buy an older home, you need kind, caring, knowledgeable people. Call Safari Plumbing, you won't be disappointed.....................

I appreciate the review Anne. Please let me know if the City sends you another rock. David Sparling

Anne in Britannia
Anne in Britannia

Kitchen faucet

Awesome company. Excellent service would highly recommend Safari Plumbing. Work completed in a timely efficient fashion. tech. explained and showed us everything before during and after. very friendly and respectful of us and our home. Will have them for all our plumbing needs in the future.
Anne McNeill

Thank you Anne. Your kind review is appreciated. David Sparling

Robert Thomas from Ottawa
Robert Thomas from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilets repaired, replaced.

We had Safari back to take care of 2 new problems with our toilets. One had an annoying leak that caused the water to run about 5 seconds every 10-15 minutes. Simply and quickly resolved. The water supply hose in the tank had been incorrectly located. Solved in 30 seconds! No charge!

The second toilet required replacement after some mounting problems were found with the previous toilet.The toilet seat had a broken cap for one of the screws so they made a second isit to replace that seat with one that wasn't broken. All work done well and to our complete satisfaction.

Terry appreciates the opportunity to serve you and looks forward to helping you in the future. Please call me if you ever have any further plumbing issues.
David Sparling

MicheleGlover from Britannia
MicheleGlover from Britannia

Basement Drain - backing-up sewage

We discovered sewage backing up from our basement drain late on a Friday night. We called Safari Plumbing in the morning and they arrived when they said they would - in their fantastic safari-themed trucks no less! Dave and Terry quickly diagnosed a problem with our tree roots infiltrating the main pipe running to the street. They were able to use an auger and fix the mess quickly and with great humour! It was an expensive visit - approx. $900, but it was an emergency and they were very professional. We were relieved to discover that the tree belongs to the city and that the city will follow a regular root maintenance program to avoid this emergency in the future. We would call Safari again in a heartbeat and would fully endorse them to anybody! Thank you Safari!

Thank you Michele. Terry and I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully the city takes responsibility for their tree. David Sparling

Allen from Gloucester
Allen from Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Various plumbing problems, running toilet, slow drains.

We had a few minor plumbing problems, running toilet, constantly plugging toilet and slow drains. The gentleman that came was very professional, explained exactly what he was going to do. He also offered suggestions to help us avoid these problems in the future. We could not have been more pleased with the service and will gladly recommend them to other people.

I am glad that we were able to help you with your plumbing problems. We try to educate our clients as much as possible and I am glad that we were able to offer suggestions to help avoid these issues in the future. David Sparling
Safari Plumbing Ltd.

More about Safari Plumbing Ltd.

It’s a jungle out there!
Finding a good plumber isn’t easy. All you want is a qualified, competent professional. Yet finding one can be so difficult! Add to that the pressure of making a decision in a hurry—after all, you probably call a plumber only in an emergency, right?—and the odds increase that you could be stuck with an unfair bill, poor workmanship, or worse.
Safari’s A+ Better Business Bureau rating and rave reviews from customers are only the beginning. Here are just a few of the ways that Safari Plumbing provides peace of mind:
No risk—If you are not fully satisfied with the service, you won’t have to pay until you are.
Quality you can depend on—We take pride in providing our clients with the best plumbing experience possible, whether it is a simple drain cleaning, a hook-up for a new dishwasher or an after-hours emergency repair.
Respect for you and your home—We always treat you and your home with care, from the shoe covers our plumbers wear while inside your home, to the way we clean the work area before we leave.
Prompt service—Each Safari plumbing truck carries a complete inventory of tools and replacement parts so you can trust we’ll arrive at your home ready to complete the job promptly and efficiently.
Fully guaranteed—We stand by our work: all repairs are guaranteed for one full year.
Choose the best. Choose Safari.
From simple or complex repairs, to plumbing for custom kitchens or baths, trust the friendly, experienced professionals at Safari Plumbing to take care of all your plumbing needs.