North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Hwy 94 Corbeil ON P0H 1K0
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in North Bay  >  North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Nathalie Bester in Corbeil
1 review CORBEIL, ON

Our bathroom was completely gutted and redone. Andrew did an excellent job and installed everything down to the towel racks! We really love the tile work in the shower, floor and our beautiful cabinets and countertop.

I was told I would have the most beautiful bathroom in Corbeil - and I GOT IT!! Andrew and his team were very friendly and always came through even when unexpected things which were out of their control came up . I would highly recommend North Bay Kitchen and Bath Inc. for any bathroom renovation . . . now hopefully we'll be calling on Andrew again to get started on our kitchen very soon.

Job Price
Paul Turgeon in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

The North Bay kitchen team was fantastic. High quality workmanship, well coordinated, flawlwess execution, and strong customer intimacy. The job is beautiful, and without doubt adds tremendous value to our place. i highly reccomend Andrew and his team!

Job Price