North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

General Contractors
Hwy 94 Corbeil ON P0H 1K0
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North Bay  >  North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Reviews for North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Kitchen and main floor renovation

We found the owner and all employees of this company to be very courteous, professional and highly qualified to do the work they did on our home. All costs and timeline estimates were accurate. We have had no problems at all and our new kitchen and main floor are spectacular. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality, trust worthiness and a great price.

Thank you Ed, we are also very pleased with the finished product. Your countertop and flooring guys really tied everything together. Hope to be of service again in the future.

Patti in North Bay
Patti in North Bay

Metal Roof Install

Andrew and his crew were awesome and very conscientious about their work. I love the look (and sound) of the new metal roof.
They finished the job in 2 days (like a well-oiled machine) and I couldn't be happier with the results.
The price was actually less than what a shingle roof would have cost me and now I never have to worry about it....it will outlast me. :)

Thank you Patti for your flattering review. We loved working with you. Your positive attitude made it all the more enjoyable.

MuskokaJoe in Port Carling
MuskokaJoe in Port Carling
1 review Port Carling, ON

Excellent workmanship

Excellent work, the guys worked from dusk until after dawn to ensure the project was completed ontime and on budget. Their leader, Andrew drove several hours to obtain a needed part for my boathouse railing because I have a small child and safety was a concern. If this guy ran for mayor, I would vote for him.

Wow, thanks very much Joe. We hope that you are enjoying the improvements at your cottage. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sue in North Bay
Sue in North Bay

Bathroom Reno

We had amazing, friendly service. Andrew and his team, were very helpful and did a fantastic job on our bathroom. They were more than happy to answer and questions that I had, and cleaned as they worked. We love our bathroom, more than ever now. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Sue. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Bathroom Reno! in Sturgeon Falls
Bathroom Reno! in Sturgeon Falls
1 review West Nipissing, ON

Bathroom Reno!

we can't describe just how happy we are with the work that Andrew and his team has done, Andrew has given us many diferent options before starting the project in which we didn't even think were possible. The renovation process was truly quick and painless and the end result was absolutly amazing!!

I must apologize, I just noticed that I didn't reply to your review. I hope you are enjoying your bathroom and thank you very much for your positive review.

Sue & Guy Page from North Bay
Sue & Guy Page from North Bay

My Dream Kitchen

We were very impressed with the professional work that Andrew and his team were able to do with our kitchen. Every job from demolition, adding new ceramic and hardwood floors in living room, new cabinets, granite counter top. Crown moulding to our living & dining room as well as painting doing the plumbing and electrical work. They also installed all our new appliances. Andrew also made the arrangements for new insulation blown in the attic. No job was impossible with this crew. Thank You to Andrew & Zsofia for all their help with ideas and quick responses to all our questions. No issue was ever left unanswered. We would certainly recommend Andrew Hosie at North Bay Kitchen & Bath.

Sue and Glenn North Bay from North Bay
Sue and Glenn North Bay from North Bay

Kitchen Gut and Reno

We are thrilled with our beautiful new kitchen! Working with Andrew and his crew was a pleasure. He respected our budget, worked within a short timeline and brought workers into our home that were pleasant and trustworthy. He was also extremely accessible which was important when on the spot decisions had to be made while we were at work. Thank you for a great reno experience. We are already planning our next project with NBK&
B.

Bathroom Reno

I hired NBKB to create me a masterpiece bathroom. To date the company has been excellent in addressing my needs as I am a CF Veteran. They worked professionally and took the time to cover everything to minimize damage. They understand the urgency in completed my bathroom and worked even worked on weekends. I am looking forward to putting the completed pictures of the project on the site.

Zuzana Suler from North Bay
Zuzana Suler from North Bay

4 piece bathroom

The only item saved in my bathroom reno was the toilet I had put in myself the year before. Everything else was original to 1988. Andrew and his team came in on budget and on time. The work was excellent and I am very satisfied.

Yutao in North york
Yutao in North york
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen renovation

Andrew did a very job in a professional manner. He worked with suppliers to make sure everything going smoothly, and completed all the work within two weeks. We are happy with the results.

More about North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Whether your wish is to have an inspiring environment for your culinary creations or to drift away in peaceful waters to imaginary places, we at North Bay Kitchen & Bath have the ingredients to help your dreams come to be.

We have been renovating homes and residential interiors for over thirty years, our speciality being kitchen and bathroom renovations. Our extensive experience enables us to work efficiently while maintaining a high standard of quality, which results in excellent value for our customers.

We are always open to discussion about specific details of a project and are willing to accomodate requests for changes or additions during the course of a job. We also do our best to build and maintain good relationships with our customers as we have found that a friendly environment greatly contributes to the successfulness of a project. We are just people working for people and our goal is to add something positive to the life of the people we work for.

In the framework of our new contractor program we offer significant savings on our high-quality custom cabinetry to contractors and handymen. Please contact us for details.