North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Hwy 94 Corbeil ON P0H 1K0
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in North Bay  >  North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Sue in North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

We had amazing, friendly service. Andrew and his team, were very helpful and did a fantastic job on our bathroom. They were more than happy to answer and questions that I had, and cleaned as they worked. We love our bathroom, more than ever now. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words Sue. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Bathroom Reno! in Sturgeon Falls
1 review West Nipissing, ON

we can't describe just how happy we are with the work that Andrew and his team has done, Andrew has given us many diferent options before starting the project in which we didn't even think were possible. The renovation process was truly quick and painless and the end result was absolutly amazing!!

Sue & Guy Page from North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

We were very impressed with the professional work that Andrew and his team were able to do with our kitchen. Every job from demolition, adding new ceramic and hardwood floors in living room, new cabinets, granite counter top. Crown moulding to our living & dining room as well as painting doing the plumbing and electrical work. They also installed all our new appliances. Andrew also made the arrangements for new insulation blown in the attic. No job was impossible with this crew. Thank You to Andrew & Zsofia for all their help with ideas and quick responses to all our questions. No issue was ever left unanswered. We would certainly recommend Andrew Hosie at North Bay Kitchen & Bath.

Sue and Glenn North Bay from North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

We are thrilled with our beautiful new kitchen! Working with Andrew and his crew was a pleasure. He respected our budget, worked within a short timeline and brought workers into our home that were pleasant and trustworthy. He was also extremely accessible which was important when on the spot decisions had to be made while we were at work. Thank you for a great reno experience. We are already planning our next project with NBK&
B.

iseak Boucher from North Bay
2 reviews North Bay, ON

I hired NBKB to create me a masterpiece bathroom. To date the company has been excellent in addressing my needs as I am a CF Veteran. They worked professionally and took the time to cover everything to minimize damage. They understand the urgency in completed my bathroom and worked even worked on weekends. I am looking forward to putting the completed pictures of the project on the site.

Iseak Boucher (Cpl ret.)

Zuzana Suler from North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

The only item saved in my bathroom reno was the toilet I had put in myself the year before. Everything else was original to 1988. Andrew and his team came in on budget and on time. The work was excellent and I am very satisfied.

Yutao in North york
1 review North York, ON

Andrew did a very job in a professional manner. He worked with suppliers to make sure everything going smoothly, and completed all the work within two weeks. We are happy with the results.

Thomas in Toronto

I needed new windows an exterior doors in my house.
I checked prices and deliveries with others and chose North Bay Kitchen and Bath who met my price and time frames.
The site work was done in 2 days professionally and looks beautiful.
I did not need call-backs for repairs or adjustments.
I am very satisfied with the work and friendliness of the crew and recommend this company highly for any home renovations.

Jason in North bay
1 review NORTH BAY, ON

Amazing job in a very difficult work area. Small cottage that I don't think has a straight wall. Had another contractor say they couldn't help us. On time and to budget. What else could one ask for?

Job Price

More about North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

Whether your wish is to have an inspiring environment for your culinary creations or to drift away in peaceful waters to imaginary places, we at North Bay Kitchen & Bath have the ingredients to help your dreams come to be.

We have been renovating homes and residential interiors for over thirty years, our speciality being kitchen and bathroom renovations. Our extensive experience enables us to work efficiently while maintaining a high standard of quality, which results in excellent value for our customers.

We are always open to discussion about specific details of a project and are willing to accomodate requests for changes or additions during the course of a job. We also do our best to build and maintain good relationships with our customers as we have found that a friendly environment greatly contributes to the successfulness of a project. We are just people working for people and our goal is to add something positive to the life of the people we work for.

In the framework of our new contractor program we offer significant savings on our high-quality custom cabinetry to contractors and handymen. Please contact us for details.