High Tek Flooring

David  in Pickering
David in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

hardwood flooring installation

I found this company on Kijiji and sent a message with my requirements. Basically, I had a 144 sq foot room that needed hardwood installed in a diagonal pattern and also to butt up nicely to french doors leading to the hallway.

Jessie is the rep who called me and he was very polite and courteous. I explained the job and that I already had the material on hand. In our negotiation for price I earned a great deal in respect for Jessie and High Tek Flooring when Jessie defended the value and quality of his work and told me that his price wasn't the cheapest and certainly not the most expensive but his work was good. Jessie told me he had 8 years of experience installing flooring and his partner has 15.

Where Jessie really came through for me was rearranging he schedule in order to accommodate my request for an installation by the weekend since I had a family birthday planned for my daughter the following week.

On install day, Jessie showed up with his partner and measured out the room only to find the install wasn't a simple 45 degrees. In order to have the floor line up with the hallway Jessie would have to use a 30 degree angle on one wall and 60 on the other. Jessie didn't up charge me and took to task . By 1:30 the job was done and looking fantastic. Everything was cleaned and have been enjoying my new office ever since.

I highly recommend this company to anyone interested in professional , honest and polite workmanship.

More about High Tek Flooring

Specializing in the installation of all hardwood and laminate products. "Installing your dream floors"
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Clarington?