Dubuc Masonry

Reviews for Dubuc Masonry

Atiq  in Mississauga
Atiq in Mississauga

Absolutely unprofessional

Paul agreed to install stone around my fireplace but did not start the job as agreed and kept making excuses. I had scheduled other work after his completion but I had to reschedule all other with and had to pay for short notice postponement. He wasted two weeks of my time. Totally unethical and unprofessional

Jake in LongBranch
Jake in LongBranch

Point tucking, installation of Brick to Fill Holes from Renovations

Paul and his crew were great to work with. Paul is a very knowledgeable mason, and is very flexible with his schedule accommodating my needs. Like many owners of old houses I found myself having to deal with a lot of legacy issues left from wear and tear over time, and of past DIY renovations performed by former owners. Paul and his team patched a lot of missing brick, replaced broken bricks, tuck pointed, and plugged gaps. Paul and team was great to work with.

Thanks Jake, your house was a pleasure to work on

More about Dubuc Masonry

Dubuc Masonry is a new company dedicated to perfection. We offer a wide variety of masonary services including, Bricklaying, Stone, Block foundations, block walls, Fireplaces, Brick repairs, Driveways, And concrete. Dubuc Masonry offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee For all work, we offer competitive prices and free quotes, Call us today! ...