Durham Lawn Jockey

shaverbrinan
shaverbrinan
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Lawn Jockey has been caring for our lawn for many years now. With each environmentally friendly treatment we receive a checklist of what was done as well as tips on how to keep our grass healthy. The staff is great to work with and the service is second to none! We wouldn't trust our lawn to anyone else.

Thank you for being the great partners you are in your lawn's healthcare:-) Cheers!!

Sue
Sue
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Lawn Care

Started using Durham Lawn Jockey at the end of 2019 season and am so glad I found them. My lawn has never looked better. Can't recommend them enough. Service is excellent. Thank you Dina, Craig and Mike.

Thank you, it's so nice to hear when people are pleased with our service and efforts. You've been a great partner in your lawn's health and look forward to keeping you and your lawn happy & healthy....Cheers!!

Greenest lawn in town
Greenest lawn in town
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Lawn care and grub treatment

We had another lawn service and we were not happy! Our neighbour recommended this company and the lawn is amazing. Best on the block. The price was competitive and if we had a concern they dropped by to address it.

Without your great partnership, a healthy and green lawn would not be likely, so thank you!

6 reviews Whitby, ON

Beautiful Lawn!

Started using the Lawn Jockey this year and our lawn looks the best it has since we moved in 10 years ago. We are so pleased with the service from Dina and Craig.

Steve

Thank you for being such a big part in how your lawn responded this season"-) We truly appreciate your partnership! Cheers!!

reillydarlene in Uxbridge
reillydarlene in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Information with regard on rejuvinating my lawn

Where do you find a company that puts your lawn before the up sell of a franchised company....right here. They took time to speak to me about my cinch bug problem, types of fertilizer etc., now I can make an informed decision.
There is so much to know and so many contradictions out there. Please know this family puts your lawn first and holds your hand every step of the way. I would like to rate them 200%

Thank you, Darlene! We are always happy to give advice in hopes of making as many lawns as possible happy and healthy :-)

Curve Surfer in Whitby
Curve Surfer in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Great People and Great Service

Many thanks to Dina, Craig and Tristan for the delightful job they do keeping our lawn green and free of weeds. We've been customers for many years now and have always been satisfied with their work. Professional yet friendly and approachable, valuable advice is offered with each visit, and they were willing and able to tailor my service to my needs (I need front-yard service only since the rear yard has no grass). I highly recommend Durham Lawn Jockey for anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality service for lawn maintenance.

Thank you for your recognition of our efforts in maintaining your lawn's health. We truly strive to provide the best service and information, and you have always heeded our advice, because we both have the same goal - a happy & healthy lawn:-)

Jill Scott from Pickering
Jill Scott from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Annual Lawn Service

I have been a client of Durham Lawn Jockey for many years and I am so impressed by the professional management and service provided to their customers by Dina, Craig and Tristan.

This service has improved the health of my lawn as well as maximized my curb appeal while saving me a great deal of my personal time. Furthermore, I truly appreciate the positive customer experience you have delivered to me!

It has been our absolute pleasure, not only helping to maintain your lawn's health, but also speaking and working with you directly. Your "partnership" is such a huge contribution to how your lawn responds to our service:-) Stay safe...Cheers!!

Robert in Ajax,ON
Robert in Ajax,ON
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Lawn Service

My wife and I have used Durham Lawn Jockey for over 15 years, and have been more than pleased with their service. This is a family run business. They are extremely professional, honest, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile. If we have questions, they are always very responsive. I wish all businesses would run as efficiently as Durham Lawn Jockey. My wife and I are happier than 2 clams at high tide with Durham Lawn Jockey !!

You two happy clams are awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Your lawn is healthy and happy because you're great partners:-) Cheers to you both!!

Zac in Whitby
Zac in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Very satisfied customer!

I tried for a couple years on my own but decided this year to hire a company. I preferred to go with a local family owned business like Durham Jockey and wow am I ever glad I did! Their customer service is incredible and it is completely apparent that they take pride in their job. Despite the hot summer, my lawn is looking the best it has looked. I have a severe case of Creeping Charlie which I knew from the beginning would be a multi-year battle, however I believe I’ve noticed a reduction! I highly recommend this company. Why would anyone go with one of the bigger companies that uses harassing sales tactics and subpar care when you could hire Durham Jockey?

Thank you, Zac, for your kind and encouraging words! You've been a great lawn care partner and that makes all the difference in the world:-) We thank you and your lawn thanks you!! Cheers!!

6 reviews Whitby, ON

Lawn Care

I heard excellent reviews on Durham Lawn Jockey and so far they have been amazing. My lawn got hit hard this summer with the hot temperatures and I gave Lawn Jockey a call to inquire about their services. Dina provided some very helpful tips and Craig came by right away to assess the property and provide a quote for their annual services. They are very passionate about their work and have already gone that extra mile to assist. I look forward to seeing the positive results moving forward.

Steve

Thank you, Steve! It's our pleasure to help with the challenging task of maintaining a healthy lawn. With a good partner like you, it's even better:-) Cheers!!

More about Durham Lawn Jockey

Durham Lawn Jockey is family-run lawn company based out of Durham. We specialize in lawn care applications such as fertilization, aeration with or without over-seeding, insect deterrents, Fiesta weed control and nematodes for grub infestations, delivered in a timely fashion by friendly, licensed professionals. We strive to be different than ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Whitby?