Durham Lawn Jockey

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Whitby  >  Durham Lawn Jockey

Reviews for Durham Lawn Jockey

1 review Whitby, ON

Chinch Bug Help

On Sunday I e-mailed and asked to have my lawn checked for chinch bug and advising that I would be away till Saturday. I received an e-mail early Monday outlining the process which I advised Lawn Jockey to proceed with and that I would pay the following Saturday which was all acceptable. I want to compliment Lawn Jockey for their quick response and performing the work in advance of payment. A local company doing good!

Thank you for your kind words. As a small company we do our very best to provide good customer service. Cheers!!

Marlene from Oshawa
Marlene from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Lawn Maintenance

We have used Durham Lawn Jockey for several years now. They are an experienced, family-owned, local company who really seem to know what they're talking about. They do not over-promise nor do they try to up-sell services like many of the large lawn maintenance franchisees do. When I have asked Craig about some of the additional services they provide, he has told me that we don't need them. We did not sign a contract - they only return the following year if you choose to renew with them. We have recommended them to family who now use them and are also very happy with them.

Thank you, Marlene, for being a great partner in the caregiving of your lawn.

Very nice company

I asked them if they cut the grass. They replied very quickly and told me they didn't do that. But they gave me 2 other trustable companies to let me contact. Thank you!

Our pleasure, always happy to help:-)

Nancy H. in Toronto
Nancy H. in Toronto

Lawn Care

I have been using Lawn Jockey for a few years now and my lawn has never looked as good as it does now. If I have any problems with anything Dina and Craig are there. Lots of construction in my area so lots of weeds showing up. There is never an issue with Craig coming to do an extra weed application. Their service is excellent and would not change to anyone else. First class act. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Nancy. With the year we've had weather-wise it has been a challenge and we appreciate your kind words.

Lawn Care Service

I was looking for a good lawn care service and was tired of the big franchise companies. I've seen some of the work they do and i was not impressed. I prefer to work with smaller family run companies as i feel that on the whole they are more responsive and care about the work they do. I had been doing my research and found a blog written by Craig and realized right away that this guy was passionate about his work which is something i look for when hiring/working with someone.

I decided to hire them shortly thereafter and it's probably been about 4 years if i recall correctly of using their services and I am very satisfied with them across the board. Craig, Dina and Tristan are always indulging me when i call them about types of weeds or concerns i have with my lawn which has been great.

I have many trees and a dog so i have what you might describe difficult lawn growing conditions, but with our combined efforts I have found that my lawn is one of the healthiest on the street.

I would not hesitate to recommend Durham Lawn Jockey to anyone looking for a good lawn care company. Looking forward to many more years of healthy green lawns.

Thank you for your recognition of our services and our efforts. We continuously strive to inform and educate, and it's so nice to hear when it is appreciated and motivates us even more.

Ilse Perry from Courtice
Ilse Perry from Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Lawn Care

After another company almost destroyed my lawn, Durham Lawn Jockey came in and saved the day, Craig/Dina/Tristan are the best. Durham Lawn Jockey is the best company I have ever dealt with, they are conscientious, helpful, always keeping you updated on what they are doing. I had my sons wedding in my backyard and Craig & Tristan brought my lawn from dead to beautiful. I highly recommend this company I would not use anyone else, because they care.

Thank you Ilse for your kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with our service and look forward to seeing you again next season.

Bryan from Oshawa
Bryan from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lawn Care

I have used Durham Lawn Jockey for 3 years now, at 2 properties. My last house was very much in need of their service. Each statement gives me helpful tips on what to watch for and how I can ensure that the fertilization or weed control application I just got will be successful. These instructions have helped me at my new house. I even like the horse-race-themed names of their lawn care programs!

Thank you Bryan. It's good to know you are pleased with our service.
Cheers.

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Lawn Care

Thanks to Craig and his team for another successful year. Ready to sign up for next year.

They showed up throughout the year to maintain our lawn and keep the weeds under control.

Thanks Paul,
We strive to do our best.

Wes
Wes
7 reviews , ON

Lawn Maintenance

Durham Lawn Jockey has done a wonderful job for me. I saw their truck on the road and decided to give them a call. Great service, great work, very knowledgeable, and easy to communicate with. I have used them for the past 2 years, and will be using them for my future lawn needs.

Thanks Wes,
We appreciate your patronage.

Colette Harris from Oshawa
Colette Harris from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Yearly Maintenance

Durham Lawn Jockey is the best. We hired them late last year to help us fix our lawn. Craig provided great, honest advice and their services work. Our lawn once again looks great, and we have Durham Lawn Jockey to thank. I would recommend them to anyone. We're looking forward to many years of working with Craig and Dina to keep our lawn looking great.

Thanks Colette,

We will continue to do our best to keep your lawn healthy and green.

More about Durham Lawn Jockey

Durham Lawn Jockey is family-run lawn company based out of Durham. We specialize in lawn care applications such as fertilization, aeration, insect deterents, Fiesta weed control and nematodes for grub infestations, delivered in a timely fashion by friendly, licensed professionals. We strive to be different than other lawn care companies ...