Woods Electric

Reviews for Woods Electric

Michelle Korman in Richmond hill
Michelle Korman in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stove and fridge outlets switched

They arrived to take a look and started working right away. It was a bit complicated as they had to drill through to the basement to get the new wiring through. They were referred to me by a friend as they wired an extension to their house so I was told they would do a good job, and they did, I'm very happy with the work they did.

D. D.
D. D.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

electrical upgrade

We contacted Steve Wood and he got back to us within 48 hours with a visit to our house to provide a written estimate. We agreed to go ahead with the panel upgrade. They were excellent. On time, took care of everything, contacted Hydro, very mannerly and professional. helped me out doing a few additional electrical repairs I had asked about. Overall I would recommend Steve and his team 100%. We plan on adding pot lights to our home as an addition to a renovation and will definitely be calling on Woods Electric again and for any other electrical needs in the future.

Peter Ward in King city
Peter Ward in King city
1 review KING CITY, ON

Electrical Code Corrections

In order to sell my home in King City which is partially wired with aluminum, I needed ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) certification so that potential buyers could be relieved of safety issues and get home insurance at regular rates.

After the ESA inspection identified some deficiencies, I engaged Woods Electric – members of the ESA Authorized Contractor Program – to correct all defects and bring electrical equipment up to current ESA codes.

The men I met from the company, Roger, Steve and Andy were a pleasure to deal with, executed all the work on the schedule agreed upon and at a price that I considered to be very fair and competitive.

Roger escorted the ESA inspector around on completion of the work and ESA certification was issued the same day. In my experience, it’s not often that contractors get all of it right, first time. Well done and many thanks!

David & Patrycja from Oakville
David & Patrycja from Oakville

Various Electrical work around the House

We have used Woods Electric on three separate occasions. First time was to install dimmers, a timer for our fan, and an LCD TV surge suppressor (behind TV). Second time was to hang a large light in our entranceway (17 foot ceiling - hang light about 9 feet from the floor). Third time was at our new home to again install timers, dimmers, a few extra electrical outlets, and an LCD TV surge suppressor behind the TV.

All excellent work...total spent for labour was about $500.