Lifestyle Oasis

Reviews for Lifestyle Oasis

denniscollins
denniscollins

Replacement windows

Removed and replaced six windows of various sizes. Did a wonderful job with finishing and replacing trim etc. Cleaned up everything when they finished. Excellent workmanship and a very competitive price.

sharon
sharon
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Doors

Met Lifestyle Oasis at the Newmarket Trade Show. I was extremely happy with the out come. I love my new windows and Front Door. Everyone was great to work with.

josephdavies
josephdavies

Front entry door

Very good craftsmanship and problem solving. Trades folks were very competent. Finishing work was perfect. Good guys.

bobfayevink
bobfayevink

3 windows installed

the two installers did a very professional job and cleaned up as they went. the window trim fit well and they even puttied the nail holes.

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Georgina, ON

Window replacements

New windows were ordered through govt rebate program . Sales staff were very helpful and window installlers did an outstanding job completing the job I a timely matter. Would recommend the company to everyone that would be interested.

Thanks very much for your review. very thoughtful.

1 review , ON

12 New Casement Windows Installed

I had Lifestyle Oasis to change 12 windows at my house in Richmond Hill.
Dave came to my house to do the window measurement, then he sent me the quote, when we agreed, they came back to take accurate measurements and they ordered the windows.
Dimitry and Vlad came removed the old windows and installed the new ones in less than two days.
I have been communicating with few employees and all of them were professionals (calls were answered on the spot), amazing customer service.
I am very satisfied to work with such an amazing team and for sure I will keep using Lifestyle Oasis for changing my doors too.

Thanks very much for the review. Much appreciated.

gspeight9
gspeight9

Window replacement

Perfect. Outstanding quality and workmanship. Exceeded expectations. Pleasant and professional at every step! I would highly recommend

Thanks very much for your review. Much appreciated.

emspamp
emspamp
1 review Newmarket, ON

We got new windows in most of our home

We have never been so pleased with a service before —from start to finish they were so professional and efficient and easy to work with. The finished result of our new windows is amazing. So flawless. We would recommend them to anyone and already have!

Thanks for your review. Nice to hear.

ln.kerswill
ln.kerswill

Front door entrance

Wonderful - love the door, installer great - deliverer in timely manner - professional job - very tidy - thank you

Thanks for your review. Very nice.

ops7
ops7
1 review Newmarket, ON

Window replacements for the entire house.

Lifestyle Oasis did an amazing job, starting from the visit to the showroom. The lady at the desk was very knowledgeable and informative. Communication was efficient and quick. For installation, the 3 workers were excellent at their job and did an amazing clean up. We strongly recommend this business.

Thanks very much for the wonderful review. Much appreciated.

More about Lifestyle Oasis

Lifestyle Windows and Oasis Home Products is dedicated to the sales and installation of windows, doors, screen enclosures, porch enclosures, retractable screen doors, door canopies, railings and more! Located in Aurora, owned and operated by George Hughes. We've been in business for over 10 years, and continue to provide excellent services to our customers in the GTA. We care about our products’ quality and take it personally when you need our help. You need a warranty that works and ours comes complete with peace of mind! You can be more than secure knowing we have a reputation for being there when our homeowners need us.