Lifestyle Oasis

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Lifestyle Oasis

1 review Newmarket, ON

Window Replacement

Had 4 new Windows put in recently. Excellent work and fine attention to detail.
Preserved most of my old trim which I didn't expect. Left the place clean.
Really pleased from beginning to end.

Would highly recommend.

Thanks for a much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate it

M
M

Window and Door Installation

We had 9 Windows, main entry and garden doors installed. Installers showed up and promptly laid down ground sheets in all areas that they were to be working. The team was very professional and courteous the entire time in my home. Work was completed and cleaned up in 2 days as promised. I would definitely recommend and already have recommended Lifestyle to some of my neighbors.

Thanks,for your kind review.

melanie_cork
melanie_cork
1 review Innisfil, ON

Patio and entry door installation

We are very happy with our new doors as well as the service we received from Life Style Oasis.

Thanks very much for your review.

Johanna P.
Johanna P.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Replacement window

Lifestyle Oasis replaced a window that had been damaged in a storm. The work was done cleanly and efficiently, and the new window looks great.

Thanks very much for the lovely review. It Bia always nice to work with nice customers.

Beautiful enclosed sunroom, lightweight, flexible usage

We just put in a new (Ipe wood) deck. After researching options for enclosing deck spaces, we went with Lifestyle Oasis. We were very impressed, and if I could have scored them at 9.5, I would have. They were careful with their custom measurements and in creating great fit and finish. Their product is quite unique and so far works well (vinyl windows and doors, screens, roof). We enclosed half our deck. We've had several rains and some strong winds - it's amazing to be able to go into a dry space outdoors to watch/listen to it all. On a day that is 6 degrees Celsius outdoors with the sun shining on our porch, we can go out in a flannel shirt or sweatshirt and be perfectly comfortable. George and his team were great. They communicated with the guy managing our deck re-build, so we were able to do some unique things that we couldn't have done had they not communicated with each other. They were very accommodating of our needs and requests, and came through on the promised timing without compromise. My husband is very particular with contractors -- he believes in quality and that you get what you pay for. He was very pleased with the care and quality of the work, and with the oversight. I didn't give a 5/5 because I felt the cleanup could have been better, but I wish I could have only docked 0.5 for that :)
The screens really are almost invisible when you're in there! It's like being outside. The vinyl is also incredibly clear. When you start lowering the vinyl windows, they overlap each other, at which point you start to lose some of that crystal clarity -- but you still can for sure see the beauty around you, even with all windows overlapped. The windows and doors could not possibly be easier to operate. Push, and pull. Lock the doors if you want. That's it!
We do recommend the door locks. The roof lets in plenty of light. Everyone who visits the house comments on how stunning the enclosure is. Thank you, Oasis.
Note added January 2018: I originally rated a 9 (wishing I could do 9.5). I've changed it to a 10. We are so incredibly delighted with the enclosure, including the fact that we can enjoy it at peak sunny periods on winter and snow covered days (even minus 10 and minus fifteen degrees Celsius if you throw on slippers and a sweater). I had to come back here and change the rating. And everyone who walks into the house balks at how beautiful and what a brilliant idea it is! If you have southern exposure like us, you might join us redefining a "3-season room" as a room that gets enjoyed in four seasons, on sunny days -- or to go out and stay dry while you listen to the rain on a milder day.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks very much for the lovely review. I know that you will enjoy your room.

Ann A.
Ann A.

Product

Window retrofit installation was done on a timely manner, efficient, organized and completed job in one day. Knowledgeable installers and very clean.
Office staff is extremely friendly, helpful and provides answers immediately.
I have already highly recommended lifestyle oasis to many of my own clients.

Thanks for much for a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you

Anthony
Anthony
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Storm Door installation

Everyone from George the owner, to the office staff Rafelina, to the installer, are very professional and accommodating. They reply promptly to emails and phone calls. Arrive on time and leave the work area clean. Very competitive price and professional installation. Would definitely use again and recommend.

Thanks very much for wonderful review

Karen
Karen

windows and storm doors

I was so pleased with the service from a previous installation, that I contacted Lifestyle Oasis for my latest window replacements and storm door without shopping around. Same crew as last time.
Excellent workmanship, with attention to detail.
Thank you!
I will ask them in the future to do the remaining windows. :)

Thanks for much for a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you

pjb59
pjb59
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Railings for kitchen walk out deck

Lifestyle Oasis completed the work quickly and at the cost quoted. No fuss, no drama - just a good job on time.

Thanks very much for the wonderful review. You were pleasure to work for.

Malcolm
Malcolm
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Full frame window replacement

Needed to have two large windows replaced on the front of the house due to blown seals causing fogging and internal moisture buildup which resulted in rot on the wood frame. They both had 2 - 3 large panes and a half moon on top. Also had a few smaller windows in the house that only required a replacement glass unit due to blown seals. I wasn’t looking forward to putting more money into a recently bought house but was concerned about the rot spreading and problems with heating and cooling for those rooms due to the seals. After getting several quotes all over the price spectrum and a few sales people using gimmicks and pressure tactics, I went with Lifestyle Oasis. They were no pressure and gave a comprehensive quote that clearly outlined the product and installation cost, which was very reasonable, and answered any questions I had. They scheduled for a measurement of the windows and we set an installation date several weeks later. Their installers arrived a bit later that day due to another job that ran long that morning but were very professional and polite. They put drop cloths and runners to protect the floors and carpets, and had the old windows completely removed and new ones in place with insulation and new trimming done in 4.5 hrs along with the replacement glass units done as well. They cleaned up, including vacuuming the area and took all the old windows and framing. The new windows look great, colour matched perfectly, are all vinyl with steel construction, so no worries about rot, and it was much cooler in the east facing rooms that afternoon even though it was a hot day. So far very pleased with the service and product and would highly recommend them.

Thanks very much for the wonderful review. It's great to work for customers really appreciate a job done well. Hope to see you again for your next renovation project.

More about Lifestyle Oasis

Lifestyle Windows and Oasis Home Products is dedicated to the sales and installation of windows, doors, screen enclosures, porch enclosures, retractable screen doors, door canopies, railings and more! Located in Aurora, owned and operated by George Hughes. We've been in business for over 10 years, and continue to provide excellent services to our customers in the GTA. We care about our products’ quality and take it personally when you need our help. You need a warranty that works and ours comes complete with peace of mind! You can be more than secure knowing we have a reputation for being there when our homeowners need us.