Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Michael in Sauga
Michael in Sauga

New Furnace

After my furnace was red tagged due to a faulty heat exchanger, Culzac heating gave me one of the better quote. The technician took the time out to show me the outline of where everything would be placed and answered all my questions. I feel at ease as he explained everything in terms I could understand. The installation went smooth as promised, and I’m all ready for the winter season. Thank you so much Culzac Heating, excellent job.

Thank you Michael.

clinton
clinton
1 review Etobicoke, ON

furnace installation

well I'am believer that the best work is done the "small guy" and mr Culzac proved me right again with the job he did on my brand new furnace. he even took me through the process of changing my filter and working my thermostat.

AP in Sawmill Valley
AP in Sawmill Valley

New gas line for a range

Mr. Culzac is a young, energetic professional who will build a name for himself in the business. He was available for an estimate within hours of my call and performed the work the following day. He thought out the job carefully and completed it meticulously. Great work!

Thank you Sam. Happy cooking

Allister Lewis
Allister Lewis

New Furnace

I was shopping around for a new furnace after my old one got red tagged due to a cracked heat exchanger. My cousin mentioned that she knew a company who had installed a furnace for her. The technician came by, measured up the job and explained the installation full details. After the job was completed, my place was nice and clean and the new furnace worked and looked much better than my old gas burner. THANK YOU CULZAC HEATING.

DJ Gonasalves
DJ Gonasalves

New High Efficiency Furnace, Air Conditioner and BBQ Gas Line

When it was time to change my 20 year old furnace, air conditioner and a gas line for my bbq, my friend spoke of Culzac Heating from a previous experience. We sat down and went through exactly what I wanted and was looking for in a furnace and air conditioner. We walked through all the details from venting to position of the furnace and AC unit. The price was right, I felt him to be honest and the rest is history. Very clean and professional job, answered all my questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend Culzac Heating to all my friends, good job guys.

Reshawn Johnson
Reshawn Johnson

New Furnace (Mid Efficiency)

Culzac Heating gave one of the better quotes on installing a new mid efficiency furnace. They were recommended by a friend who had an air conditioiner put in last summer. The installation was smoothe and profressional. They did a clean job and even got rid of the old furnace. A+

More about Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

At Culzac Heating and Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on providing the fastest, most efficient service and products to our customers possible. Culzac Heating is a reputable company in the residential HVAC industry. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained to meet today’s standards, in order to deliver the best service possible. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?