Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

maureen helt from Toronto
maureen helt from Toronto

New central air unit installed

A good friend recommended Dwayne and I cant tell you how pleased I am with the work performed. He is professional, responsible, polite, timely, thorough, thoughtful and he likes the Netherlands for the World Cup ! Seriously, could not get any better value for your money and he's a nice guy to boot.

ted from Toronto
ted from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Central A/C Repair

Our central A/C was not cooling the house and I noticed the fan not moving on the unit. I contacted Culzac heating and they happened to be working very close to my house and would be finished within the hour and could come over then. Dwayne and his colleague replaced the capacitor, cleaned the A/C and it was running within half hour.

Carmen from Etobicoke
Carmen from Etobicoke

Emergency AC repair

My 9 year old AC stopped working last night during a heat wave. I called several companies and some of them try to up sell me and convince me to buy a new AC over the phone!!! I called Dwayne from Culzac Heating and Air Conditioning and he was able to come over right away. He was professional and very knowledgeable and didn't try to sell me a new AC. He diagnosed the problem right away and replaced the capacitor on the fan on the unit. He also gave me some cleaning tips on the unit. The AC unit is as good as new! Dwayne from Culzac Heating & Air conditioning is an honesty guy.

Catherine Rodd in Toronto
Catherine Rodd in Toronto

Furnace & AC

Since Dwayne had helped us keep our old clunker of a furnace going for a couple of more years, we wanted to give him the business for a new unit. He did a fabulous job within 10 days of his original visit to measure. He was there on time at 9, worked through the day, despite some glitches that always happen in an older home. Everything inside and outside was cleaned up when they left. Trustworthy and highly professional. We will be his clients forever.

Steve Chalastra from Toronto
Steve Chalastra from Toronto

Emergency furnace repair

Woke up this morning, 14.7 degrees...broken furnace. Dwayne talked me through some clear diagnostics over the phone...problem was the igniter. He was heading downtown anyway and managed to stop by on his way and replace the defective part. He was prompt, knowledgeable, pleasant, and is highly recommended!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Furnace Venting & AC Repair

I experienced top-notch service from Culzac. Enbridge told me my furnace venting wasn't to code and I had an AC unit that wasn't performing well. Dwayne came in and performed a very detailed and professional diagnosis of the issues and provided a reasonable cost to repair. Couldn't be happier with Culzac's dedication to his trade. I can see that he and his colleague really care about the quality of work they do by not rushing to finish the job and leave.

kwame in Etobicoke
kwame in Etobicoke

HVAC service

I had an issue with my heating and Dwayne responded to my call, went to visit a day or two later, and told me exactly what the issue was (actuator) and my options. Doesn't seem like much but he was thorough, and i appreciated that.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga
10 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Air Condition/Furnace service

Do not look any further than Dwanye Culzac. I have called several "top contenders" from here at Homestars to come out and check my furnace and a/c and nobody, just from the telephone conversation alone, was able to convince me but Mr. Culzac. I had some companies state to me that to come out to look at my problematic furnace would cost me $189.99 plus taxes, but for me, they will do it for $159.99 plus taxes...sure. Others were very similar in their approach.
With Dwayne, he gave me tips over the phone to see what to look for before he came out (just in case it was an easy fix and would save me money).
Dwayne still came out when he said he would and did far more than what was expected. He is very thorough and professional in what he does and is also very, very reasonable in terms of cost compared to the other companies I called.
Dwayne proves there are still some honest people out there who do not take advantage of customers with outrageous quotes and terrible service. He does not try to sell you things that are not needed, and ensures EVERYTHING is in proper working order before he leaves. He even fixes things that were not part of the original problem free of charge...you will not go wrong with this guy. Definitely the only company I am going to call from now on.

Anand
Anand

AC installation

Dwayne was prompt, friendly and gave me a quote that was $1000 below Sears and Costco. He set up an installation date and came promptly. The work was done professionally, on time and with no hassle. My house is over a hundred years old and when I first began using the AC this summer, he was available to consult over the phone and help me improve air circulation on the top floor. Totally recommend Dwayne and his crew!

More about Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

At Culzac Heating and Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on providing the fastest, most efficient service and products to our customers possible. Culzac Heating is a reputable company in the residential HVAC industry. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained to meet today’s standards, in order to deliver the best service possible. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?