Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Wilson Ave Toronto ON M3M 1G7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

Roi in Toronto
Roi in Toronto

Boiler and AC maintenance

We moved into our house 5 years ago and since then Dwayne has been our go to guy for our annual boiler and AC units maintenance. He is dependable and always takes the extra time to explain things to us and consult on extending the life of our units. When the time comes to replace our boiler, we will definitely be reaching out to Dwayne for his support.

Phillip in East york
Phillip in East york

AC Replacement

Dwayne is the GOLD standard in HVAC in Toronto. He has serviced my old AC unit in the past to give it more life until we could replace it to a more efficient one. He is very responsive and arrives when he says he will. He installed a great new York unit in a tight spot on my zero lot line. I had a small issue with the new unit (not related to Dwayne's install, but a manufacture defect) and it was resolved promptly. I've had him install a furnace at my mother's house and he and his crew did a fantastic job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I wish all contractors had this level of professionalism.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Furnace/AC service

I had Dwayne service my home a few years back and was extremely impressed with his work. I had him come out today to service my AC system and furnace which was leaking in the basement. Folks, you will not get better service from anyone but Dwayne Culzac. This guy is the real deal who goes beyond what he has to do to satisfy his customers. You just don't get honest service like this anymore these days. It is indeed refreshing to see this type of integrity and attention to detail in all aspects of his work. You will not be disappointed.

Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods

Start non-working furnace, tag after inspection

I can't overstate how impressed I was with Dwayne. He came highly recommended to me by my new contractors. My old contractors had damaged my old York furnace (losing the two front panels) during the renovation and I didn't like their HVAC guy (he seemed lazy and and always in a hurry to leave). Dwayne got me a good price on the panels (I was quoted 50% more by the HVAC company that supplied my furnace), then came out and diagnosed the problem in the board (a few pins got bent or broken all together). He then fixed some weird wiring the old guy did, and tagged the furnace after checking the gas lines.

I then had him look at my second furnace in my basement apartment that the old guy installed, because it smelled like gas in the furnace room. Dwayne did a bubble test and sure enough the old guy had left me with a leaking pipe. Turned out it just needed a couple of more turns to seal properly (but like I said, the old guy was lazy). He then double checked the rest of that guy's work and it happened to be okay. I'm so glad I found Dwayne & Culzac's as he knows what he's doing and honest about what's going down.

Anand Mahadevan in Toronto
Anand Mahadevan in Toronto

HVAC maintenance

Dwayne sends regular emails about maintenance that I use to keep my furnace and AC in top shape. He is thorough and reliable (always on time and does a great job). In the summer, he replaced a vent that had developed a leak and replaced parts to make my AC quieter. When one part later failed, he promptly replaced it without charge. Great and dependable guy!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

air conditioner service, watertank gas leak repair, air duct repair

I choose to call Culzac heating and air (Dwayne) because of the reviews on homestars. I have had terrible experiences with other HVAC companies in the past and learned my lesson to trust companies with great reviews on homestars.

I called Dwayne late on a sunday night, after I had an enbridge gas come out to do an emergency gas meter replacement. enbridge tech found the hot watertanks had a gas leak and "red tagged" them (2 units). Dwayne responded to my call ASAP. He arrived monday morning at 9am. he was VERY knowledgeable, he diagnosed and repaired the problems quickly and professionally. he did not rush a repair like this. he checked that the leak was 150% repaired, used both a leak detection solution on the problem areas, and he used his gas/co2 air tester to ensure it safe and repaired.

While on site I discussed that I had my doubts on a previous A/C install done by a another company. Dwayne was very knowledge about A/C service while other techs I called in the past did not understand TXV valves and subcooling levels. Dwayne had the best tools and found that my A/C system was overcharged with R410 refrigerant. He properly extracted the right amount, took the time to ensure my system was properly charged to the specs of the unit.

Also, Dwayne repaired some duct work quickly while on site.

If you want a fully licensed tech that happens to be VERY HONEST, don't hesitate to call Dwayne at Culzac Heating and Air. I will be sending all my friends and family to Dwayne.

Also, just to highlight how professional he is. Dwayne properly tagged the equipment he did gas work on. He also filled out the "REDTAGS" for enbridge gas. I know all certified and licensed techs SHOULD do this, not all do! Dwayne stands behind his work.

Robert in North York
Robert in North York

Carrier Infinity AC Service

Dwayne responded to my call promptly and a few days later arrived on-time. He quickly diagnosed a leaking service valve but proceeded to perform a thorough analysis of my entire HVAC system. He efficiently confirmed there were no other issues. He ordered a new valve and a few days later returned on-time, carefully installed the new valve, and recharged the AC lines. Using the latest instrumentation technology and techniques to ensure optimum mfrs recommended set-up. My 11 year old Carrier AC now looks and runs like new again. I highly recommend Dwayne.

serena from Toronto
serena from Toronto

Furnace, A/C & Water Heater Installation

Culzac Heating are efficient and reliable. They installed my furnace, water heater and A/C over two days, always arrived early, and did great work. Dwayne returned my calls incredibly quickly and was happy to answer my questions and make adjustments to the install as needed. I would definitely recommend Culzac heating!

Tanya from North York
Tanya from North York
16 reviews North York, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

We realized our 2005 Lennox central air conditioner was not working after switching it on the first hot day of summer. I made an appointment with Culzac a few days later. The technician showed up punctually and quickly diagnosed a dead capacitator. He had the part on hand and proceeded to replace it after explaining the problem to me. He then checked the furnace and hosed down the exterior of the a/c unit to remove dust and leaves. In fact, he did a whole bunch of things at no extra charge to ensure our system would work efficiently, and listed them clearly on the invoice so I would know the scope of his work. Our a/c is working really well now. I would not hesitate to call Culzac again.

maureen helt from Toronto
maureen helt from Toronto

New central air unit installed

A good friend recommended Dwayne and I cant tell you how pleased I am with the work performed. He is professional, responsible, polite, timely, thorough, thoughtful and he likes the Netherlands for the World Cup ! Seriously, could not get any better value for your money and he's a nice guy to boot.

More about Culzac Heating & Air Conditioning

At Culzac Heating and Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on providing the fastest, most efficient service and products to our customers possible. Culzac Heating is a reputable company in the residential HVAC industry. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained to meet today’s standards, in order to deliver the best service possible. ...