Kawartha Pest Control

Kawartha Pest Control

Reviews for Kawartha Pest Control

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Pest Control

I had a significant bed bug infestation and it was a challenging job, but Jack stuck with it until the problem was resolved. Jack stands by his word that his work is 100% guaranteed with no extra charges. Thank you Jack for going above and beyond and for your commitment to solving the problem!

J in Peterborough
J in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

pest control

I was told I had bedbug bites. Jack examined my home and with his expertise I was able to rule out bedbugs as a cause of my red welts. The cost to fumigate would have been extensive in time and hard cash and Jack's honest and professional advice got me off bedbugs and out again looking for the right solution (which I found). Thanks Jack for your honest, experience and professionalism.

More about Kawartha Pest Control

We provide professional pest control services throughout Haliburton, Bancroft, Peterborough, Lindsay and the Kawartha Lakes region. All work is performed by government licensed personal and is fully guaranteed. Our company was ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction in 2008 and we strive to attain the same in 2009.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Apsley?