Pattern Lock Interlocking

Landscape Contractors & Designers
841 Hepburn rd Milton ON L9T 0K9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Pattern Lock Interlocking

Reviews for Pattern Lock Interlocking

Winslow in Toronto
Winslow in Toronto

Front & Backyard Patio Transformation

I'm glad we chose PatternLock. Their service was timely, courteous, and they paid attention to detail. Our family is very happy with their craftsmanship and it has the neighbours talking about it, seeking to get theirs done too. Thank you Patternlock for everything. We look forward to enjoying our home with the Patternlock touch. Bravo.

simon
simon

Interlock patio, front and back. Great work!

Jeff and his team were great! His price was the best compared to the other quotes we got, and was very responsive by phone.
We had our front and back patio done with interlock, and window wells excavated and re-done. The work was done exactly as expected and discussed, with great attention to detail.
Jeff also gave me a heads up on expecting some minor settlement to be expected around the window wells because the backfill was new, and that he would come back to fix it if if it did settle. Its nice to know that ahead of time, and that the contractor will indeed back their work.

khorramipooya
khorramipooya

drive way and side walk

I worked with Roger, he is an awesome guy. Him and his team did amazing job on my driveway and side walk. I love what they did to our front Garden with elevated stone. my house looks much better. the only thing is needs little maintenance to keep the sand between the stone, other than that i really recommend them.

Pouladia
Pouladia
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway, sidewalk and patio.

Great team, efficient and getbthe job done in a timely and professional manner. Highly recomended.

Magnetite
Magnetite

Nice patio.

I had a patio built during the summer of 2017. The Trevista stones looks very nice especially when wet, and the steps and window wells are well built and sturdy.

There were a couple of issues with the install as the owner, Roger, was on vacation, and the job was performed on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday leading up to the Civic Day weekend. Roger responded professionally and sent workers back to correct the problems until I was satisfied with the work. As a result the patio looks very nice in my backyard :)

Review has 2 previous versions
Dr. R.
Dr. R.

Bridle Path Estate

Considerable honesty and integrity underpinned all my dealings with Roger and his team . The team continuously went above and beyond throughout and exceeded all my expectations including timing and meticulous attention to detail in exceptional workmanship ..
In terms of pricing the quotation remained constant and didn't vary - the fees were not increased as a result of being a 15m mansion which was incredible as typically when I deal with contractors at my bridle path I am charged more for the same work I would have quoted at my other residence . This is a company thats reputation should set the standard for all other firms to follow . Dealing with them has been a pleasure throughout .
Dr. Rita kilislian - www.rootcanals.com please contact me for a personal reference or photos of the extraordinary workmanship

Menin Rodrigues, Mississauga in Mississauga
Menin Rodrigues, Mississauga in Mississauga

Front of the House and Backyard

My first contact was JEFF, a good salesman who got me interested. Then it was Roger and his crew, great guys to liaise with, they came on time, did a professional job and delivered to my satisfaction. Three of my neighbors came to see the upgrade of my backyard! GOOD JOB!

Thank you very much for choosing us to get your project done! it was really a pleasure working for you and im glad we met your expectations to get everything done just the way u wanted it. We will keep doing our best to keep our homeowners happy. We do the work to the best of our ability. Also as if it was our own home!

Steph in Brampton
Steph in Brampton

Interlocking back patio

We had so many estimates from different companies. and the company We choose was Pattern Lock Interlocking. I want to especially thank Jeff for taking the time to show us a 3D Rendering of our project before they started the work and being there through the whole process. We couldn't ask for better. Great group of guys. We are definitely satisfied with the work and would definitely recommend them!

emanuele
emanuele
1 review Milton, ON

Very professional and efficient!

Roger and his crew were very professional and efficient! They arrived as promised and completed our walkway to our satisfaction.
We are very happy with the results and would highly recommend Pattern Lock Interlocking.
Pat and Anna Emanuele
Caledon East, ON.

Jen Botelho
Jen Botelho

Amazing transformation

My husband and I wanted to do landscaping in our front yard for the longest time. We thought about it forever. Then we saw one of of neighbors getting landscaping done (with Pattern Lock). Once they were finished with that job my husband and I saw what a great job they did. So we decided to call. We were so happy and impressed with the professionalism Roger showed. He was patient and took his time with us. He listened to our ideas and we came up with a plan. My husband and I thought about it for a couple of days and decided to go with Pattern Lock. What a great decision!! Roger communicated with us and kept us up to date with the potential start date. His crew showed up on a Monday and they were finished by Tuesday!! They were all very professional and nice. The job was done perfectally!! It was exactly what we asked for. We would recommend Roger and his crew from Pattern Lock to anyone! If you want professionalism and a job done perfectally..... call Roger at Pattern Lock. You won't be disappointed!

More about Pattern Lock Interlocking

Pattern Lock Interlocking Inc. is a privately-owned and operated Canadian Landscape construction company that specializes in creating beautiful landscapes for your home or business. We are based in Milton, Ontario with over twenty years of experience.

We service theGTA (greater Toronto area), Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Campbellville, Waterdown, Dundas, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.

Pattern Lock Interlocking is one of the fastest growing hardscape specialists in the GTA and surrounding areas. We back our work with a 2 year gurantee.
Please call for a free quote.