Landscape Contractors & Designers
841 Hepburn rd Milton ON L9T 0K9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Pattern Lock Interlocking

Reviews for Pattern Lock Interlocking

jennifern999
jennifern999

Outdoor patio interlock and stonework

L9T 0K9

Roger and his team were amazing! Professional and thorough... they worked diligently to ensure that we were pleased with the aesthetics of our project! The costs were reasonable and the entire team was hardworking and polite - always greeting me with a hello and a smile. Now both our backyard patio and the front of our home are beautiful and we can relax and enjoy our little nirvana!! I highly recommend Pattern Lock Interlocking!!!

Reid in Milton
Reid in Milton

driveway & back patio

L9T 0K9

I recently contracted Pattern-Lock to do my back patio and porch. There were some areas that required revisiting to fix.

Roger was very responsive when he found out about the issues and in matter of few days came out himself and fixed the issues.

Both Roger's and Jeff's prompt response to our concerns are commendable and shows that they value their customers.

Roger has also promised to help in sourcing additional interlocking stones to expand the back patio to accommodate a Gazebo. This I consider to be going above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied.

Reid ( Milton)

Thank you very much for choosing us to get your project done! it was really a pleasure working for you and im glad we met your expectations to get everything done just the way u wanted it. We will keep doing our best to keep our homeowners happy. We do the work to the best of our ability. Also as if it was our own home!

p. H.
p. H.
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway interlocking and porch and full backyard

L9T 0K9

The crew came In and did an amazing job and had it finished in one day. Amazing work and so much attention to detail. I’m am very happy with all the work the guys did and they work very clean and professional. I would highly reccomond they to friends and family and even anyone.
Super job guys

Winslow in Toronto
Winslow in Toronto

Front & Backyard Patio Transformation

L9T 0K9

I'm glad we chose PatternLock. Their service was timely, courteous, and they paid attention to detail. Our family is very happy with their craftsmanship and it has the neighbours talking about it, seeking to get theirs done too. Thank you Patternlock for everything. We look forward to enjoying our home with the Patternlock touch. Bravo.

simon
simon

Interlock patio, front and back. Great work!

L9T 0K9

Jeff and his team were great! His price was the best compared to the other quotes we got, and was very responsive by phone.
We had our front and back patio done with interlock, and window wells excavated and re-done. The work was done exactly as expected and discussed, with great attention to detail.
Jeff also gave me a heads up on expecting some minor settlement to be expected around the window wells because the backfill was new, and that he would come back to fix it if if it did settle. Its nice to know that ahead of time, and that the contractor will indeed back their work.

khorramipooya
khorramipooya

drive way and side walk

L9T 0K9

I worked with Roger, he is an awesome guy. Him and his team did amazing job on my driveway and side walk. I love what they did to our front Garden with elevated stone. my house looks much better. the only thing is needs little maintenance to keep the sand between the stone, other than that i really recommend them.

Pouladia
Pouladia
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway, sidewalk and patio.

L9T 0K9

Great team, efficient and getbthe job done in a timely and professional manner. Highly recomended.

Magnetite
Magnetite

Nice patio.

I had a patio built during the summer of 2017. The Trevista stones looks very nice especially when wet, and the steps and window wells are well built and sturdy.

There were a couple of issues with the install as the owner, Roger, was on vacation, and the job was performed on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday leading up to the Civic Day weekend. Roger responded professionally and sent workers back to correct the problems until I was satisfied with the work. As a result the patio looks very nice in my backyard :)

Review has 2 previous versions

Dr. R.
Dr. R.

Bridle Path Estate

L9T 0K9

Considerable honesty and integrity underpinned all my dealings with Roger and his team . The team continuously went above and beyond throughout and exceeded all my expectations including timing and meticulous attention to detail in exceptional workmanship ..
In terms of pricing the quotation remained constant and didn't vary - the fees were not increased as a result of being a 15m mansion which was incredible as typically when I deal with contractors at my bridle path I am charged more for the same work I would have quoted at my other residence . This is a company thats reputation should set the standard for all other firms to follow . Dealing with them has been a pleasure throughout .
Dr. Rita kilislian - www.rootcanals.com please contact me for a personal reference or photos of the extraordinary workmanship

Menin Rodrigues, Mississauga in Mississauga
Menin Rodrigues, Mississauga in Mississauga

Front of the House and Backyard

L9T 0K9

My first contact was JEFF, a good salesman who got me interested. Then it was Roger and his crew, great guys to liaise with, they came on time, did a professional job and delivered to my satisfaction. Three of my neighbors came to see the upgrade of my backyard! GOOD JOB!

More about Pattern Lock Interlocking

Pattern Lock Interlocking Inc. is a privately-owned and operated Canadian Landscape construction company that specializes in creating beautiful landscapes for your home or business. We are based in Milton, Ontario with over twenty years of experience.

We service theGTA (greater Toronto area), Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Campbellville, Waterdown, Dundas, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.

Pattern Lock Interlocking is one of the fastest growing hardscape specialists in the GTA and surrounding areas. We back our work with a 2 year guarantee.

Please call for a free quote.