Pattern Lock Interlocking

Landscape Contractors & Designers
841 Hepburn rd Milton ON L9T 0K9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Pattern Lock Interlocking

Dan
Dan

Backyard Makeover

Patternlock Interlocking has to be one of the most efficient and knowledgeable teams I've ever had the pleasure to meet and hire. Not only did they finish the job in a timely manner they also showed great organizational skills and the practical skills to match. 10/10 would recommend to anyone whos looking for quality interlock work.

Amanda
Amanda
3 reviews Milton, ON

Hard scape for in ground pool

I was referred to Patternlock interlocking by a very good friend of mine, from the initial consultation where we collaborated on the design to the actual install was flawless. Roger and his team were so professional and meticulous when completing the job and they paid attention to small details. The customer service was exceptional, Roger made sure that I was happy with the job as they were working but then made a point to walk through the entire space before they completed it to ensure that I was happy with how it turned out. During the project the job site was always kept clean, and made sure before they left for the day everything was tidy which kept our neighbours very happy! I cannot be happier with the way that it turned out and the job his team did. I will be using them in the future when it is time to start the front yard. I would highly recommend Roger and his team for anyone looking to transform any outdoor living space. I would give them 6+ stars if I could!!!

Thank you very much for choosing us to get your project done! it was really a pleasure working for you and im glad we met your expectations to get everything done just the way u wanted it. We will keep doing our best to keep our homeowners happy. We do the work to the best of our ability. Also as if it was our own home!

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Backyard and Poolside Hardscape.

Roger and team completed the hardscaping in our backyard and poolside. They were very professional and did a great job. They worked very well with other trades on the project to make sure our vision came to reality. The project was completed within the discussed timeframe and budget. We will be contacting roger to complete addition work on our front yard in 2022.

Thank you again Roger & Team.

Mark

RK from Mississauga
RK from Mississauga

Backyard Transformation

After looking at several landscape contractors (several of whom would not even come out to look at our project), we were introduced to Pattern Lock through the referral program with this website. Our first introduction was with Jeff - he arrived on time, was very friendly, and was very open to our needs and budget. He spent time photographing and measuring our backyard, and explained the challenges that the industry was facing due to Covid-19 related shortages.

About week later Jeff returned with a fully designed backyard, including renderings and a walk-through video. At this point we were sold. We negotiated the project to suit our budget and agreed to a late fall installation date. We visited the stone yard to choose our stones as Jeff recommended to ensure we had our choice of colours.

As promised, a week prior to installation in early October, Jeff contacted us that the install would begin the following Monday. Like clockwork, the waste-bin and delivery truck arrived and placed all materials as neatly and tidily as they could considering we had 10+ pallets. Construction started the following day, and progressed very quickly with minimal disturbance to the surrounding areas. The bulk of our backyard was completed in a week and the transformation was astounding. The following week, the finishing touches and deck work began.

Roger and his dad Joe were on site every day. Their experience in this type of project was evident as they worked with apparent ease. They were friendly and accommodating - asked the appropriate questions (and answered any of mine), and did everything they could to ensure our project was successful and on budget. While we did have a couple small extras, these were accommodated without complaint or hesitation.

The team at Pattern Lock needs to be commended for their professionalism, and family-like feel. Their experience was evident in the management and execution of the project.

Thank you to the team at Pattern Lock - you have truly made our backyard into an oasis.

Marc
Marc
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard interlocks

I was introduced to Pattern lock interlocking by a co-worker who had his backyard re-designed. I was surprised and amazed the transformation that occurred to my co-workers backyard after the job was completed.

I contacted Jeff the sales representative who immediately scheduled a meeting at my house to view the job and provide his professional insight on design ideas. Jeff was professional, knowledgeable and very open minded to what my needs were.

In August 2021 Roger and his team commenced the project and transformed our backyard to an incredible space for our family and friends to enjoy. We are super satisfied with the job and all people involved with this transformation.

I would recommend Pattern Lock Interlocking to anybody who has or is thinking about doing any sort of change to their home, you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Front & Back yard interlocking

Was referred to Roger by my cousin who used them.
Their work is simply meticulous and was done in a timely manner.
Very friendly, hardworking & helpful staff.
Very happy & Highly recommended!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Front Steps

I was referred to Roger and Joe through a mutual friend and I had several neighbours also complete their steps in and around the same time. The work was immaculate. I have zero complaints and their ability to convey the intricacies involved with this type of stone work was superb. The attention to detail was appreciated to say the least. I would highly recommend them and I will be using them for more services.

Inna in Toronto
Inna in Toronto

Driveway, Porch and Backyard Transformation

An amazing experience overall, the team is quick, efficient, responsive, courteous and super tidy! I fell in love with their completed projects in the neighborhood and when I was ready for my backyard transformation it was a no brainer to chose them. Upon seeing the rendering, I decided to go ahead and complete the driveway and the porch as well. The guys came before the original planned date of the completion of the project and they were finished in no time, which was great as now I can enjoy my backyard for the rest of the summer. To say that I am pleased with their service is an understatement. Amazing team, amazing work, thank you thank you thank you Patter Lock Interlocking!!! Without a doubt I would definitely recommend this company to bring all of your backyard, front yard transformation dreams to life!

Ken in Mississauga
Ken in Mississauga

Front entrance / patio renovation

We finally bit the proverbial bullet and decided to replace a 20+ year old tumbled brick front entrance / patio that was getting more and more decrepit by the day.
Several firms made suggestions as to repair vs replace.
Repair was not really an option as the brick was hopelessly oudated and no longer available.
I was amazed at the wide descrepancy in styles, materials and pricing presented by the various contractors.
We did our due dilegence and took the recommendation of a trusted neighbour. Pattern Lock Interlocking presented a very nice set of options at a reasonable price.
Their computerized presentation using several options together with a digitized rendering of the front of our house and a very knowledgeable salesman enbled us to quickly come to a conclusion. I am really pleased to note that the finished product was only a bit more realistic than the computerized virtual version.
The materials were delivered as scheduled. The troops showed up an hour later and after a short discussion, went straight to work.
Wow!!! Calm, cool, collected professionals working in the heat with a minimum of dust and disruption. No one was rushing around, no wasted motions, just steady progress.
The tumbled brick started to disappear and in it's place the new version began to appear. I was really pleased with the smooth, professional way everyone worked together.
I was also pleased with getting almost half the job done on day one.
Day two was a rain day.
Day three, a long day, saw the job completed with only some detail work to be completed.
They paid very strict attention to basic detail. Once the foundation was established, the rest of the job just flowed. No wasted laying, removing, and relaying of material. It was a real joy to watch professionals at work.
Towards the end of the job, I made one of my "inspection" appearances. I walked out of the garage, looked at the job, and said "WOW!"
The team was smiling, and they really appreciated the complement.

The sales person said that the border colour would really "POP" when wet. It does. In spades!!!
And at night, the lights come on and it really "POPS!!".
The neighbours are using the word "Grand" to describe the project and my wife and I agree.

Arun
Arun

Complete Backyard Reno

What an amazing experience from day one to the completion of our dream backyard. We found out about Pattern Lock after seeing their work while visiting a friend's house in the neighborhood. We were impressed with the quality of the work and wanted to get a quote. That was when we met Jeff who was incredibly helpful and flexible. We had a vision in mind and Jeff was able to take that to the next level with his design. Once we saw the 3D rendering (including video) of what the backyard could look like we were sold! We went a 1100 square feet stone patio complete with retaining walls, pillars and a custom waterfall fountain : )

The true fun started when our beautiful stone arrived on
our front lawn. The next day our project started and was complete by the end of the week. The workmanship and attention to detail is second to none. They made suggestions along the way and cleaned up at the end of each day. Roger and his crew were very friendly and kept me in the loop as the project went along.
We are extremely happy with the end product and
absolutely love our backyard. The customer service of this company is exceptional. We would def recommend this company for all your back yard and front yard dreams. Looking forward to our next project!

More about Pattern Lock Interlocking

Pattern Lock Interlocking Inc. is a privately-owned and operated Canadian Landscape construction company that specializes in creating beautiful landscapes for your home or business. We are based in Milton, Ontario with over twenty years of experience.

We service theGTA (greater Toronto area), Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Campbellville, Waterdown, Dundas, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.

Pattern Lock Interlocking is one of the fastest growing hardscape specialists in the GTA and surrounding areas. We back our work with a 2 year guarantee.

Please call for a free quote.