Pattern Lock Interlocking

Reviews for Pattern Lock Interlocking

John
John

Back yard

The first person that I met with was Jeff who does the sales and the 3d renderings. I explained to Jeff what I was looking at having done and Jeff offered a 3D rending to make sure that we were on th same page. This was great! When jeff came back with the rendering I was amazed...it was exactly what i had envisioned. When work started I met the crew and Joe who is the supervisor great bunch of guys to have working at your home.
They cleaned up at the end of each day which was great to see.
The one thing that I liked is that the owner of the company Roger would show up every day as well as Jeff to make sure that the work was being completed as I wanted.

I'm very satisfied with the work that pattern lock has done for me and i will be definitely calling them back next spring to do my front yard.
Once again thanks to Jeff and Roger for the great work.

Jonathan w.
Jonathan w.

Home renovation

He did a very professional job, above my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Interlocking

So happy with the outcome. Job was completed on time. Staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. Appreciated they’re patience with all my questions. Highly recommend them.

jennifern999
jennifern999

Outdoor patio interlock and stonework

Roger and his team were amazing! Professional and thorough... they worked diligently to ensure that we were pleased with the aesthetics of our project! The costs were reasonable and the entire team was hardworking and polite - always greeting me with a hello and a smile. Now both our backyard patio and the front of our home are beautiful and we can relax and enjoy our little nirvana!! I highly recommend Pattern Lock Interlocking!!!

Reid in Milton
Reid in Milton

driveway & back patio

I recently contracted Pattern-Lock to do my back patio and porch. There were some areas that required revisiting to fix.

Roger was very responsive when he found out about the issues and in matter of few days came out himself and fixed the issues.

Both Roger's and Jeff's prompt response to our concerns are commendable and shows that they value their customers.

Roger has also promised to help in sourcing additional interlocking stones to expand the back patio to accommodate a Gazebo. This I consider to be going above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied.

Reid ( Milton)

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you very much for choosing us to get your project done! it was really a pleasure working for you and im glad we met your expectations to get everything done just the way u wanted it. We will keep doing our best to keep our homeowners happy. We do the work to the best of our ability. Also as if it was our own home!

p. H.
p. H.
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway interlocking and porch and full backyard

The crew came In and did an amazing job and had it finished in one day. Amazing work and so much attention to detail. I’m am very happy with all the work the guys did and they work very clean and professional. I would highly reccomond they to friends and family and even anyone.
Super job guys

Winslow in Toronto
Winslow in Toronto

Front & Backyard Patio Transformation

I'm glad we chose PatternLock. Their service was timely, courteous, and they paid attention to detail. Our family is very happy with their craftsmanship and it has the neighbours talking about it, seeking to get theirs done too. Thank you Patternlock for everything. We look forward to enjoying our home with the Patternlock touch. Bravo.

simon
simon

Interlock patio, front and back. Great work!

Jeff and his team were great! His price was the best compared to the other quotes we got, and was very responsive by phone.
We had our front and back patio done with interlock, and window wells excavated and re-done. The work was done exactly as expected and discussed, with great attention to detail.
Jeff also gave me a heads up on expecting some minor settlement to be expected around the window wells because the backfill was new, and that he would come back to fix it if if it did settle. Its nice to know that ahead of time, and that the contractor will indeed back their work.

khorramipooya
khorramipooya

drive way and side walk

I worked with Roger, he is an awesome guy. Him and his team did amazing job on my driveway and side walk. I love what they did to our front Garden with elevated stone. my house looks much better. the only thing is needs little maintenance to keep the sand between the stone, other than that i really recommend them.

Pouladia
Pouladia
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway, sidewalk and patio.

Great team, efficient and getbthe job done in a timely and professional manner. Highly recomended.

More about Pattern Lock Interlocking

Pattern Lock Interlocking Inc. is a privately-owned and operated Canadian Landscape construction company that specializes in creating beautiful landscapes for your home or business. We are based in Milton, Ontario with over twenty years of experience.

We service theGTA (greater Toronto area), Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Campbellville, Waterdown, Dundas, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.

Pattern Lock Interlocking is one of the fastest growing hardscape specialists in the GTA and surrounding areas. We back our work with a 2 year guarantee.

Please call for a free quote.