New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

Great Service

They have done a fantastic cleaning for my new home. The maids were quick and experienced, I am really satisfied with the service. Definitely will use them again for future cleaning.

We thank you for your review and are happy that the cleaning went well.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Deep Cleaning service

Team did an excellent job. They were thorough, friendly and reviewed their work with me once complete. Will be using them again. They actually completed the work faster than expected so they adjusted the cost and were very honest about it. Thank you

Thank you Michelle for your trust in our company and we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your cleaning. We look forward to cleaning your home in the future.
All the Best

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Excellent service and value

We have a great team of ladies who show up on time ready to go and they always have a smile!

This is one value that we have brought to our home that we have not regretted

Wonderful to hear - we thank you for your review.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

NOT post-renovation cleaners

I debated whether to write this review since Cathi and Jacqueline were so friendly and organized, but I didn't want anyone else to experience what I did.

When I first contacted them, I was very impressed with Jacqueline and Isabelle. They were both so friendly and patient to work with, and their thorough questions made me realize that they really knew what they were doing. They were also very organized.

However, I was rather disappointed with the actual cleaning work. At first I thought it was just because I was stressed with my renovations not being complete.

1) First of all, she said she didn’t have a shop-vac. I was surprised since when I first got a quote from NMC, they mentioned that a post-renovation clean is $5 more per hour, because they need to come with a shop-vac. I offered her the use of mine and she said she didn’t know how to use it. I thought I had misunderstood Jacqueline, but upon reviewing the NMC website, that is the case. I've addressed this with NMC, and they acknowledge that she should have had one, but they won't acknowledge that I paid $5 more per hour for something I did not receive.

2) The cleaners also did not even enter the bedroom closets. Perhaps I should have been more clear when I told her to clean the rooms, but given NMC's website says they clean "all surfaces", I thought it would have been done.

3) I admit that I should have checked more thoroughly when I did a final walk through with her, but she did not dust the bedrooms at all. The radiators were COVERED in drywall dust, as was the floor underneath it. I also noticed the cable (see attached photo) was not dusted either. She basically just mopped the floor of my bedrooms. (So 6 hours to mop 3 small bedrooms and 2 small bathrooms).

4) Bathroom floor stain - there was a large stain on the floor that I had been hoping she would remove. When I saw it was still there, she mentioned she had not been able to get it off, and that I needed Goo Gone. I believed her, until I was able to scrub it all off within 5 minutes. Most of it was dirt. (See attached photo of the stain before I got it off).

So I’m sure you can understand how disappointed I am. I paid good money so that I wouldn’t have to clean the house myself before moving in, and I assumed it would be done well.

Instead, I had to spend an afternoon dusting and vacuuming.

I told NMC, and their first response was that they only offer free re-dos within 24 hours, but I was outside that window (she cleaned on Wednesday, I came back Friday and discovered it). They later offered it as an exception, but at that point, I had already cleaned everything myself.

Renovations and moving are stressful enough as it is. So if you're looking for a post-renovation cleaner, I wouldn't recommend them, because you won't be getting your money's worth and you'll have to clean again yourself.

I thought NMC would be really great, and I don't want anyone else to go through this.

Dear Grace, There must have been some miscommunication - we do not charge $5 more for a crew using a shop-vac. All post reno cleanings cost more because of more work that needs to be done - more elbow grease is needed.
All of our cleanings come with a 24 hour guarantee that if there is something you are not happy with we will send the crew back to your home to address the areas that may have been missed.
You have declined the re-do cleaning and we are sorry that your experience was not a great one and we wish you all the best.

Tanya Thompson in Brampton
Tanya Thompson in Brampton

Fantastic cleaning service.

Fantastic cleaning service. The crew is experienced and fast. They are also accommodating. Overall they do an excellent job. Would recommend this company to anyone in need of cleaning services.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you cleaning wen well

m.chapman
m.chapman

Great cleaners

I have been using New Century Maids for almost 3 years now. They are thorough and always do a great job. Also very polite and respectful.
I highly recommend them.

Many thanks for your great review - it is always a pleasure - all of our crews work hard to make sure your home is clean.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Deep cleaning

Two or three times a year we have them in for a "deep cleaning". All those placed we all hate to get too. They do an fantastic job with everything. They communicate well with arrival time check in emails and check out. House it spotless as well. Highly recommended.

Many thanks for the amazing review - always a pleasure

Robinson
Robinson

My apartment cleaning

Every time someone from New Century Maids cleans our apartment, it smells fantastic and looks even better. I always get friendly reminders about the appointment, and they make it easy to reschedule if needed with no penalty. There is a discount to schedule repeated cleanings.

Great to hear about your cleaning going so well - thank you for the great review!

stewart
stewart

Exceptional cleaning

This was my second time using New Century Maids and the results were just as good as the first. Lyna rang the bell at exactly 9am, and two and a half hours later the place looked better than I have ever seen it. I will definitely be using New Century Maids again, and I highly recommend Lyna and Tracey. Thanks!

Lyna & Tracey will be very happy to hear that they did a great job at your home. they are a senior crew and take pride in their work ALWAYS!
Hope to hear from you soon for your next cleaning.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great cleaning!

I really like this cleaning service as they are prompt and do a really good job. Usually a team of two which makes the job go faster . Little details like fluffing pillows and making the beds if I have had to leave in a rush are really nice touches . I wish they could clean my house everyday!

Thank you for your great review - we are happy to hear that things are going well. See you at the next cleaning.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business