New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Vicki. W from Mississauga
Vicki. W from Mississauga

Amazing Clean - Definitely Recommend

I hired New Century Maid to do a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom move clean out to prepare to list the house for sale. It was a very large job and the finished product totally exceeded my expectations. It was amazing! When I returned to the house and inspected the job, I was blown away and very pleased. I would recommend New Century Maids without reservation. Thank you so much to Isabelle and Team!

Dear Vicki, Thank you for the exceptional review about our service and our staff. It means a lot to our company to know that people like you appreciate the work we do, and that we were able to make your life easier. Our business depends on customer’s satisfaction and scattering the good word.

KATHERINE
KATHERINE

Deep Cleaning

Lyna and Luba from New Century Maids did a fantastic job, cleaning our entire house to prepare for selling! Everything sparkles - from the glass shower doors, to the kitchen grout, windows, mirrors and much more. The service was provided professionally and in a very friendly manner. Well worth the expense!

So happy to hear that the cleaning was an excellent experience and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future for your next cleaning.

Mariah Elyse
Mariah Elyse

Wonderful experience.

I've been using New Century Maids for three months now. This is the best thing I've done for my home in the 18 years I've lived in this apartment. I highly recommend having a deep cleaning done first, then sign up for a regular cleaning. You get a cleaning that is worth every penny. You are actually saving time by having a professional service. They can do in two hours what usually take four or five. Wonderful experience.

We value every feedback we receive and are always happy to hear that our crews are doing a great job.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deep Clean

Excellent work! I am really impressed and would hire them again anyway. Great team for sure!

Thank you for your review, always here to help with you home cleaning needs and look forward to hearing from you soon for another cleaning.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

First time

Great service and very quick. I was very pleased with my first time appointment. Easy to book and the team is very responsive.

It is very nice to hear that you are very happy with the cleaning that was done for you, I am glad that you had given us a chance to show you that each and every one of our customers is special and deserves to come home to a sparkling, clean home. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Richard Gerald in Mississauga
Richard Gerald in Mississauga

Apartment Cleaning

Every time someone from New Century Maids cleans our apartment, it smells fantastic and looks even better. I always get friendly reminders about the appointment, and they make it easy to reschedule if needed with no penalty. There is a discount to schedule repeated cleanings.

Thank you Richard- all of our crews work very hard to make sure that your home is always cleaned from top to bottom and everything sparkles.

raikyla
raikyla

The ultimate cleaning service

I hired this company to clean my very disorganized and messy condo. They came in and did a wonderful job, in fact I hired them again to come back for additional services. They were discreet, non judgmental, hard working and polite they followed and fulfilled my every request in a timely thorough manner. I was very satisfied with their cleaning service and will recommend them to all of my friends and family!!! The
Cleaners represented the company professionally and conscientiously. Thank you,

We are very happy to hear that your cleaning was a positive experience. We look forward to helping you with your cleanings in the future.

KurtInSauga
KurtInSauga

Did a great job

Requested a priority cleaning from New Century Maids, and Sheila and Tasha did a great job. Washrooms, kitchen, and floors. Everything was well done. Thanks for all the help.

Many thanks for your review - we all strive to make sure that all clients are fully satisfied with their experience with New Century Maids and happy to hear that you are enjoying a clean home.

saganiuzma
saganiuzma

Move in cleaning

Amazing job love that will recommend it to anyone and anytime love it I am regular now

solid cleaning, friendly staff

Two girls came and were in and out in 2 hours. So it's not cheap. But they were friendly and quick, and they did a good job. Not a GREAT job - they didn't get into all the nooks and crannies, and they didn't move furniture to get underneath items that they should have cleaned underneath - but overall, a good job.

Thank you review - We take all feedbacks seriously - they help us improve in all areas to make sure that your next cleaning experience will be an excellent one.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business