New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Gul in Mississauga
Gul in Mississauga

Excellent House Cleaning

We called New Century to get the house cleaning done on a short notice. Their office staff was very helpful and tried their best to meet our deadline. They were only able to schedule one cleaning girl instead of two. The girl who came to clean the house was great and efficient in cleaning as well as worth the charges. She cleaned, tidied up and organized the rooms; giving a good impression.
Overall their service charges are competitive. We will hire them again and recommend New Century to our friends also.

We Thank you for your great review of the cleaning - and are very happy to see that the cleaning went well - we are always here when you need help.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

What a difference!!

After a year of disappointing service from another company, we decided to take a chance with New Century. What a pleasant and wonderful experience. Our home looks as it should....clean! For the first time in a long time, we didn’t have to come home and clean up after a cleaning service

Many thanks for your feedback - we are always on top of cleanings - making sure that all dust and dirt are cleaned away and you have a fresh dust free home.

D.Lukas in Port Credit
D.Lukas in Port Credit

New Century Maids

Very nice and very helpful. House was left clean and tidy especially bathrooms and kitchen. One did the upstairs and the other main floor which was efficient. They even rolled up my garbage can from the street. So helpful!

Great News, very happy to hear that the ladies did a great job and we look forward to setting up your next cleaning.

Simply amazing

They were honest cooperative and amazing in service
Worked really hard and quick cleaning

We tried initial and regular..for us the regular cleaning was more hard working crew worked really harder..and clean stuff on request and some even without requesting
Thanks

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with your cleanings. All crews work hard to make sure that your home is spic n span
Thanks

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

New century experience

I have a commercial property that I’ve had nothing but trouble in finding a reliable cleaner to preform general cleaning. Therefore I’ve been performing the duties on my own for the last 6 months. I called new century as one last attempt at hiring an outside company. When they arrived on site I briefed them of my expectations and they went above and beyond, with a great attitude.

Very satisfied.

Hello Rob, We thank you for trusting New Century Maids for your commercial cleaning. The cleaning crew that attended were very happy to hear that their hard work was appreciated and we look forward to doing business together.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Cleaning

I hired them to do first major cleaning. The ladies that came were very professional. They organized, cleaned under everything, tiddied and left each room looking lovely. I recommend them and will continue to use them for weekly cleaning.

Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you are now enjoying a clean home and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Deep Cleaning For 2 Story 2000+ Sq.Ft Home

For the price and the amount of cleaning hours you get, New Century Maids is a pretty solid choice when compared to other household cleaners. We have used them twice now for our 4 bedroom, approx 2500 sq ft house and they have done a pretty decent job. Obviously certain spots might have been missed or neglected (we are very picky with regards to how we clean so some of the baseboards were still very dusty) but for the most part they do a solid job.

The only thing I would say as a con is the level of cleanliness or service might vary from crew to crew (we noticed the first crew put a little more man hours in and also did a more thorough job) but other than that not much to complain based on competitive pricing. There was also a little lack of communication from the head office as to when the ladies had arrived and finished but prior to that the communication was fairly good.

We Thank you Vijay for your review on our company - it helps us improve in all areas - we will strive to improve all areas of your concern and look forward to scheduling another cleaning for you.

Moving in cleaning

Amazing service and attention to detail! Mother and daughter duo did an excellent job and cleaned everything efficiently. Would recommed again in the future for any one who is looking to hire. Already signed up for regular cleans in the future.

Always nice to hear how well our crews are doing and that you are happy with your home cleanings. Till next time !! Welcome aboard !!!!

aurora99 in Mississauga
aurora99 in Mississauga

Hone Deep Cleaning

I live in a semi-detached. I could not be happier with the job that was done.

The cleaners arrived right on time and worked quietly and efficiently. My husband and I were home. I was amazed by the result. My home is quite cluttered, and everything was dusted and wiped clean under and over. My baseboards, lamps, and blinds are the cleanest they have ever been. The inside of my stove is sparkling.

I would definitely recommend this company based on the result. On top of that, the price was also very reasonable. It is definitely worth the money for a good scrub down of your home.

Thank you for your great feedback - we are so happy to hear that the cleaning went above and beyond your expectations and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Untrustworthy

Started off fine with a "Deep Clean" back in late November, when we finally started our first monthly arrangement the quality dropped substantially and the company had a 0 refund or partial refund policy. They sent a tenured experience cleaner for the first experience, and two newer ladies to their company the second time. They may give the perception of being fair and professional but once you are not happy with something, good luck with dealing with them. I would never recommend this company this company nor use their services ever again. We considered going to BBB but honestly, not worth the headache or the time. I would be happier if I can deter people from having to go through our experience rather then possibly re-coup some dollars. Very disappointed!

We are sorry that you feel that your cleanings were not up to your standards - when you contacted us about the areas missed you said that you did not want to tell the crew when they were on site to fix the areas. You called us and we sent the crew back to your home to fix the areas -- when the crew had asked you if everything was ok you told that everything is great - both times.
Our policy is a free re-do of areas missed or not cleaned properly - no cost to you -
We are sorry to see you go - we rely on all of our customers feedback of cleanings so that we may improve and that you will be happy - we take all concerns seriously and deal with them asap.

All the Best

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business