New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

senth in Oakville
senth in Oakville

Cleaning

I use New century maids forBi weekly cleaning for my home. Good communication and schduling, they are flexible. Cleaners take their time cleaning, and bring tier own equipment. highly recommended.

Anjcp  in Mississauga
Anjcp in Mississauga

Condo cleaning

New Century Maids
905-625-3260
3643 Cawthra Road
Mississauga
L5A 2Y4

Hasn’t a great experience with new century maids. They kept in contact about when they would arrive, friendly staff, cleaned place top to bottom and great customer service. Very reasonable pricing.

Thank you for your review - we strive to help each and every customer to the best of our abilities.

Patrick Bunker in Mississauga
Patrick Bunker in Mississauga

Great work for a reasonable price

Really great work. We just moved into a new (old) house. We had a different company come in before all our things were moved in, but their work was average at best (and we actually had to call the company to get them to come back and redo some basic things like the tub and the floors).

New Century Maids came in, and for less money and with more obstacles, did an incredible job. Bathroom was spotless, kitchen floors were scrubbed clean (they had some tough to clean sticky spots from the move), and all the little details just made it enjoyable to come home to (like the perfectly made bed even though we had "fake" made the bed that morning, or the fact that they had cleaned out our plastic milk jug which never gets cleaned, or the perfectly folded toilet paper that made us feel like we were in a nice hotel).

Definitely will be bringing them back regularly, as much as our budget will allow.

Wonderful news! Always a pleasure to hear when another one of our crews does an excellent job cleaning and we look forward to hearing from you soon to book another cleaning.

ManniK in Mississauga
ManniK in Mississauga

Cleaning for Showings

Great job done. The company did an amazing job cleaning the place and were professional and friendly. Overall, I will definitely be using them again and will be recommending them to friends and family!

Super news! The crew will be very happy that their cleaning was done perfectly.

Cotoca2016 in Mississauga
Cotoca2016 in Mississauga

Happy and cleab

I just had a deep clean done and I’m overly happy. I thought I could clean my house on my own with two dogs three kids and trying to balance everything I let my house go. so I was overly impressed with how clean my house looked and felt after deep clean. I feel like there was enough attention to detail and will use this company again. Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback and welcome back! A returning client is a sign that we are doing things right . We look forward to servicing your home again.

Outstanding Job on my Boss' Home!

Was in dire need of a Cleaning for my Bosses Home prior to his wife arriving from the States. New Century Maids did a most outstanding job, very thorough. (Now I can keep my job :)

Thank you for your great feedback on our cleaning. Our crews go through an extensive training process and ongoing professional development so feedback like this lets us know we are on the right track. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cleaning Services

Great cleaning staff! Very professional. Came at scheduled time and did a great job. Their support staff were very friendly and helpful. Responded to our questions and concerns very quickly. Top notch service.

Thank you for your enthusiastic review, we are extremely happy that you are quite satisfied with our services and look forward to a long and healthy working partnership.

LeilA in Toronto
LeilA in Toronto

Leila

Awesome I really liked this company better than the one that I used to use and would absolutely use them again. They cleaned very good. Love my house now
Thanks

Very happy to hear that the crew did a great job cleaning your home and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future for another cleaning.

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

Rooming House Cleaning Review

I hired New Century Maids to clean the rooming house that I manage.
They were excellent. The cleaners were very thorough and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised by their professionalism and communication. Will definitely use their service again

Super news! very happy to hear everything went great and we look forward to your next cleaning!!!

JJDHY from Toronto
JJDHY from Toronto

Thorough job

Did what others failed to do. Pleased with the job-enough so that I plan to hire on a regular basis. Will schedule the next one and I’m sure I’ll continue to be pleased.

Wonderful news that the crew did such a great job and we look forward to hearing from you soon to set up another cleaning.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business