New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

sgold2
sgold2

Reliable and efficient

I have found New Century Maids to be reliable, pleasant and courteous, and fast and efficient. They are also punctual and trustworthy. They do a very good job of cleaning my house. What more could anyone want from a Maid Service?

Thank you for your great feedback - all crews are hard working and take pride in their jobs.

Eva
Eva

Cleaned our house.

Great service and cleaning. Very responsible management team. Staff was friendly, we are very satisfied with the work they did. I would highly recommended this company.

Thank you Eva for your trust in our company and your review on our services.
Always a pleasure.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Post Reno Clean

I used New Century Maids for a post reno clean of my condo and was very satisfied with the work. They got into all the nooks and crannies and took care of the drywall dust and dirt the contractor left behind. Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpful.

Great to hear how wonderful your post reno cleaning went with our crew. They will be happy to hear. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

JMoad in Toronto
JMoad in Toronto

Reliable and consistent cleaning! Worth the hire!

New Century Maids cleaning service has surpassed my expectations! We have had a cleaning service for more than 8 years, but we have never received the high level of consistency and attention to detail that we are receiving from NCM.

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear that your cleaning experience was a positive one. We look forward to helping you with your cleaning needs in the future

Fantastic clean! in Mississauga
Fantastic clean! in Mississauga

Fantastic job

I recently had a post Reno clean and they did a fantastic job!! Obviously a post Reno clean was more than 130.00 but the regular cleans I got previously were approx that. Super nice to be able to rely on a cleaning service that meets my high standards!

Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to helping you with your cleaning needs in the future

C_Szabo in Mississauga
C_Szabo in Mississauga

Fast, efficient, effective.

New Century Maids
905-625-3260
3643 Cawthra Road
Mississauga
L5A 2Y4

The old saying, “does what it says on the tin” applies to New Century Maids. Great customer service, excellent notifications/updates, and a cleaning rep who immediately clicked with expectations. We plan to use the service again.

Christian.
Mississauga

Thank you for the feedback. we are happy to hear that you experience was a positive one. Looking forward to helping you with your cleaning needs in the future

kmoraes in Mississauga
kmoraes in Mississauga

Condo Cleaning

Outstanding service - the team at New Century Maids is highly efficient and very easy to deal with. Communication is great and everyone is extremely professional. I leave a lockbox on the door on Wednesday every other week and when I come home from work, my place is spotless. Couldn't ask for more and will continue to use New Century Maids throughout 2019!

Very happy to hear - we always look forward to cleaning your home. Great doing business together.

Mal
Mal

Cleaning

Great team, very reliable and pleasant to work with. Would highly recommend New Century Maids!

Merita
Merita

Great service

New Century Maids was efficient and delivered on what they committed to. they were also very responsive when I was inquiring about their services before I hired them. Would definitely use them again.

Good Morning Merita,
we are happy to hear that your cleaning was a positive experience. we look for word to helping you with your cleanings in the future

grantlyn
grantlyn

Post construction cleaning

Maids did a superb job for post construction cleaning in the empty condo. The window washer was not familiar with slide out windows in the bedrooms

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that your cleaning went well. We look forward to looking after your cleaning needs in the future

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business