New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Mary Tsai-Corindia from East York
Mary Tsai-Corindia from East York

Cleanup in the basement

Initiated request with New Century Maids via company web site. Received response right the way and scheduled cleaning the next week. The maid arrived late with no advance warning but she did a very good clean up job within the time limit that they quoted. I would consider using them again.

Thank you Maria for your review - very nice to hear that Soledad did a great job cleaning your home - we are sorry for her late arrival and will make sure this does not happen again (and will call to inform of any change)
All the best

akujtim
akujtim

Condo move in cleaning

I hired these guys for a condo cleaning before move in. Service was prompt and on time with very reasonable prices. Their customer service is excellent as I had a couple of areas that needed to be redone and they came back the next day to finish it. The only thing I have is that it would be best to know exactly what the services include so as to not have unmatched expectations. I would hire them again for my next project.

We would like to thank you for your feedback - it helps us improve all of our services.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Residential Cleaning

I chose New Century Maids based on reviews and was not disappointed. They were the only cleaning company to respond to an email inquiry with a very transparent email with all my questions answered. Further to that, they followed up with a phone call to ensure I had no questions. Booking was very simple. The administrative team were great to deal with.

The cleaning crew themselves were amazing. They were willing to walk through my house with me so I could point out key areas I wanted attention paid to. Their best work was done in the washrooms, but the house overall smelled and looked refreshed. No complaints.

Will be using them again

We would like to thank you for trusting our company to come into your home and cleaning for you and are glad to hear how wonderful the work went - always here to help.

Rosemary from Toronto
Rosemary from Toronto

House Cleaning

I used New Century Maids for the first time this week. They arrived on time, they notified the office by phone when they arrived and left, which I appreciated. The cleaning was superior, thorough, and the person they sent was pleasant to be around yet focused on getting the required tasks done in the estimated amount of time. Very happy to recommend them and will use them again.

Thank you for your feedback - always a pleasure to hear how wonderful a crew did their job and we look forward to cleaning your again.

Zivanka in Oakville
Zivanka in Oakville

Move in Clean Success!

Everything was seamless! The cleaners did such an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with the job. Our place was spotless and ready for us for the move in. Will definitely be using them again!

I would like to thank you for the compliment. We try very hard and it makes everyone, especially the people involved which is the crew feel great when customers send us words of praise. It is a hard job and its compliments like yours that help us go to work with a smile on our faces every day!
Thank you again for your compliment. It is truly our pleasure to serve and work with you.

Would highly recommend this Company!

I work 2 jobs and needed some assistance with Cleaning my home. These 2 girls were really efficient and I would highly recommend this company. Thank you girls and I would like to have these girls back every 2 weeks.

Always great to hear when our cleaning crews do a wonderful job and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Ricardo from Brampton
Ricardo from Brampton

Residential house cleaning

Reliable and efficient. Susan worked continuously over the period and did an excellent job with no subervision. We are very pleased and wIll highly recommend this company.
Have now arranged cleaning on a monthly basis.

Dear Ricardo, we are very happy to hear that the cleaning went so well - all of our crews do a super job. Susan was very happy to read your feedback review. We look forward to the next visit.

Hiba  in Toronto
Hiba in Toronto

Deep cleaning

I have a big house with 5 bedroooms and finished basement. A crew of 2 came on time. They finished it all in 5 hrs as decided.
It was my first time with them that’s why it was a deep cleaning but for next time it will not take that long time. I surely would recommend them.

Dear Hiba, thank you very much for your reply! I am delighted to know that you are happy and satisfied with quality of service New Century Maids has provided for you and your family. We are dedicated team of people that truly care about our clients, and we want to provide clean and healthy environment into your home.

House cleaning

I used their services about 2 weeks ago and I was extremely pleased with the outcome..they were awesome. I would definitely tell anyone to use this service..trust me they are good

Always a pleasure to hear when a customer is very happy with their cleaning - we look forward to doing business with you in the future. The crew will be very happy to hear about their work.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business