Supreme Sanitation

Reviews for Supreme Sanitation

Amanda33
Amanda33

Condo cleaning

I was absolutly pleased with the work that Supreme Sanitation provided.. They were nice and professional. I would recommend their service to my friends and family. You won't be dissappointed!

Simone5
Simone5

maid service

I can wholeheartedly say that Supreme Sanitation has more than met our expectations and am fully pleased with his service. The company is very professional and proficient. The job was done impeccably well and on time.I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a professional cleaning company, he definately knows what he's doing.
Sincerely,
Simone

Allen from eastToronto
Allen from eastToronto

House cleaning

AT first I was a little nervous because this was my first time hiring a company to clean my house... But in the end, They had done an excellent job.. They were very detailed and serious about cleaning. They even got hard to clean spots.. I would recommend this cleanig company to anybody that want their place clean thoroughly! Thank you so much Supreme sanitation. My place looks spotless!

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in M4t?