HomeStars  >  Roofing in Winnipeg  >  547 renovations ROOFING SPECIALISTS

Reviews for 547 renovations ROOFING SPECIALISTS

Maya in Toronto
Maya in Toronto
1 review Winnipeg, MB

We want to thank you 547 renovations for our new roof and exelent costumer service. The first company we have seen so far who always answers the phone, replies to every email with detailed information
Price and service unbitable.

Hi Maya,
Thank you for the compliments! We are so happy that you are happy with the office communication and the job!
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review of our company!
Sincerely,
Jennifer

Ron in Winnipeg
Ron in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

547 Reno is definitely a "Recommend to your friend" business.
From quote to finish they are professional , courteous and a pleasure to have around. Our roof was done in one day and you would have never known they were here at the end of the day. They searched our yard and even the neighbour's to ensure they had not left any garbage, tools etc.
The roof looks great!

Hi Ron!
Thank you so much for the compliments and such a great review of our company!
We are so happy to know that our happy customers continue to refer us to their friends.
We are glad the clean up was excellent and we are so happy to hear that you were happy with your job! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with others!
Sincerely,
Jennifer and the team at 547

E Tafovic in Winnipeg
E Tafovic in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

New shingles, facia and soffits

It's been a year now since my new shingles, facia and soffits were done. Excellent job! With all the crazy rain and wind everything is intact and looking great! I am very pleased with the look of my house and the peace of mind knowing no more leaks!

Rusty Bittner from Winnipeg
Rusty Bittner from Winnipeg

Roof and gutter replacement

Generally a good contractor. When some work was not completed to my satisfaction they addressed the deficiency. Some of the roofing tiles were left in a damaged state at the completion of work, but on the whole I cannot complain as the cost was significantly lower than competitors. Seems like a small outfit and I question whether it will be around long enough to honour the 10 year warranty on the work, but this warranty is beyond anything the competitors have.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that we addressed your concerns immediately and that your experience with our company was good overall. We do apologize for any of the deficiencies in the shingles, and we are glad we could rectify that for you upon your request.
80% of our work is based on referrals from happy customers, which is why we are proud to stand behind our workmanship and offer our 10 year labor warranty.
Although we are family owned, we are one of the busiest roofing companies in Winnipeg and proud of it!
We appreciate any feedback .. positive or negative, as anything negative only allows us to improve and ensure we are giving 100% customer satisfaction to previous customers such as yourself, along with our future clients.
Thanks again! Glad you took the time to make a review!
Sincerely
Jennifer Aitkenhead
-Owner
547 Renovations

Victor from Winnipeg
Victor from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Very professional from the quote (detailed explanation of services) all the way to the completion of the project (no nails found and swept well around the property). Emails were answered in a very prompt manner. My wife and I were very happy with the customer service provided and will definitely recommend the company to others.

Dear Victor and family

Thank you for the review of our company. We appreciate the time you took to write this review for other potential customers to see.
We are very pleased to know that we met your expectations right from the moment you requested a quote until the roof was completed. We very much appreciate your kind words and future referrals. Thanks again and take care! Jennifer and the Team @ 547 Renovations - Your Roofing Specialists

HEATHER from Oakbank
HEATHER from Oakbank
1 review Springfield, MB

re shingling of roof

EXCEEDED EXPECTAIONS!!! We had hail damage to our roof and it was left up to our insurance brokers to choose the company that was to do the work. My husband and I are very big on customer service and like any large project, worried and hoped things would go smoothly. Well, like I said...exceeded expectations. From the beginning 547 was awesome. They contacted us immediately, were very kind/courteous/professional. They ALWAYS kept us in the loop regarding dates and times and progress. They staff (both on the phone and on the roof) were always cheerful/polite/friendly. As for the job itself, EXCELLANT job, done two weeks ahead of schedule and even left extra shingles for us to do our shed to match. Great group of people and the workers were always smiling and laughing, I could go on....I have already recommended them to two other people :) thanks 547 Restoration!!

Dear Heather,
Thank you for the great review of our company! We are so happy that we were able to not only meet, but EXCEED your expectations! We strive for excellent customer service both in our offices and on the job site, and it is great to hear that you received that service throughout every dealing with our company. Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review about our company. Thank you also for the referrals and recommendations! Much appreciated! Thanks again! :)
Jennifer & TEAM 547

Carly from Winnipeg
Carly from Winnipeg
3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

new shingles

They were great, friendly, fast and affordable. They were able to provide an estimate without anyone being home, which is handy. I found their estimate paperwork very professional and easy to understand and like that they mentioned and estimated the cost of improving my roof (via ridge vent and/or extra underlay stuff). They used professional looking safety gear and cleaned up like 99.9% of all the shingles they removed.
I did have a leak in my roof less then a week after my new shingles were installed. After learning of the leak they made sure it was a top priority and were at my house 1st thing the next day and fixed it. They followed up to make sure there was no leak after the next rain fall.
I am very happy with my roof i found they were easy to work with, fast, tidy and I would recommend them to my friends or family.

Thank you for your review of our company and your experience with 547 Renovations. We are happy to know that our service from your initial phone call to us was something that you speak highly of. A lot of people have a hard time taking time off work to meet with an estimator, so we're glad we could be accommodating by providing you with a quote when you weren't home. When you contacted us advising us you had a leak, we wanted to ensure that you still knew that you were a priority to our company and we wanted to come out immediately to see what the problem was. Our team of roofing experts discovered a small crack in the flashing around the chimney that was unnoticeable during the install of the new roofing system. Our crew fabricated a new metal around the chimney and we gladly followed up to ensure there was no further leaking in the next rainfall. Customer service is our number 1 priority, and we are happy to have such a great review and know that you were extremely satisfied from start to finish. THANK YOU! Team 547

Lori Bell from Winnipeg
Lori Bell from Winnipeg

Roofing, Soffit, Fascia and Eavestroughing

To say my husband and I are impressed with the quality of work and pricing provided by Team 547 is an understatement.
Our roof is steep, had three levels of shingles (one cedar, two interlocking asphalt), has dormers and had rot, had a leaking roof and a leaking sunlight. Team 547 completed the roofing in two days. They were professional throughout, very thorough in their job, paying attention to the smallest of details. When it came time to have the soffits, fascia and eavestroughing replaced, we could not have been more impressed. Just like with the roofing, attention was paid to the details; soffit, fascia and eavestroughing were cut, trimmed, cut again to work around the slight imperfections of an old house.
547 Renovations trains their employees well and it shows in the quality of work we received and in the quality of their personnel. Throughout the process we were informed of any complications (as an example dry rot and rot) and were given the opportunity to provide input and discuss ideas. Due to the steepness and height of our roof, the guys had to go up and down the ladders constantly with the bundles. They never slowed down and their attitude was always upbeat with lots of laughter and good natured joking. Clean up of shingles, nails, etc., required wheelbarrow and bucket removal and yet again, these guys went at the job with an amazing attitude and clean up was done in no time.
Without hesitation we would (and already have) recommend this company. If people want to know more about the work provided or if they want to see the house, call 547 Renovations. Thank you Jennifer, Russell and all the Team 547 guys who worked on our house. We truly appreciate you!

Richard in Winnipeg
Richard in Winnipeg
7 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Shingling

These guys are very professional and did an excellent job on my roof. I am very satisfied with their work and price, and will definitely use them again in the future.

LEASA in WINNIPEG
LEASA in WINNIPEG
1 review WINNIPEG, MB

new roof

AFTER LOOKING AT MANY ROOFING COMP.IN THE CITY I CAME ACROSS 547 RENOVATIONS AND I THINK IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE I COULD HAVE MADE. THE STAFF IS AMAZING FRIENDLY I WAS WORRIED THAT THERE WOULD BE NAILS AN OR OTHER HAZARDS BUT NOT ONLY WERE THEY DONE ON TIME MY YARD WAS AS IT WAS BEFORE THEY STARTED VERY IMPRESSIVE 547 I HAVE AND WILL RECOMMEND 547 RENOVATIONS FOR ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILYS ROOFING NEEDS THANKS AGAIN LEASA

More about 547 renovations ROOFING SPECIALISTS

547 fully trained in health and safety, BBB, 5 year labour warranty, top quality supplies, free est and much more. Thank you Winnipeg and area. The steeper the better.