I AM JUNK

Trisha in Orleans
Trisha in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

House clean out

These guys were amazing!! They were extremely professional and worked fast. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking to get rid of lots of stuff. I plan on hiring them again this summer to empty the garage. Thanks IAMJUNK!!

Service

I looked you guys up on the internet so I called you guys and asked to pick up an appliance and they said they’ll be here in an hour and they were it took 5 minutes to loa.

Trash removal

Great service — nice, professional, efficient, price seems very competitive. I received same day service. After providing a quote and loading the truck, they asked me if there was anything else I wanted to add, and they threw extra items in without charge. I would recommend this company

Jason C.
Jason C.

Kitchen renovation

I did a small kitchen renovation. I called these guys and told them what i have and person over the phone gave me an estimated price. They came the same day and were very proffesional and polite. After they arrived they confirmed the price and removed everything that needed to go. I would use them again. Great experience and nice crew!

More about I AM JUNK

Want to remove garbage from your home or office? Call 1-888-IAMJUNK or visit iamjunkfree. com. We provide fast, efficient, and low cost junk removal services for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We offer Guaranteed Lowest Price. Our crews are ready to haul 24/ 7 - 1 hour and same day ...