Markham Garage Doors LTD.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  Markham Garage Doors LTD.

Reviews for Markham Garage Doors LTD.

Jnw in Markham
Jnw in Markham

WOW!

It was my first time puchasing and installing a garage door. I had a quote from Home Depot and decided to get a quote from an alternative vendor just to make sure that I was making the right decsion. I chose Markham Garage Doors because they happened to be in close proximity to me as I sat in my car Googling “ garage door installations”.

I arrived 15 mins before closing and was greeted by Chris. He was patient, informative, proffesional and very pleasant. Kevin came out the next day to measure and was equally charming and professional. When my door was ready ( as promised) Tim was punctual, efficient and also very affable. They disposed of my hideous old garage door. I had no expectations of the latter and was extremely appreciative.

I consider myself to be very exacting when engaged in any transaction and would not hesitate to voice my dissatisfaction with any deficiency of service, knowlege and product... these are all components of every purchase we make. I cannot overstate how positive an experience i had with Markham Garage Doors. With regard to Customer Service/ experience, competitive pricing, product knowledge and proffessionalism this team is at the head of the pack! I wish all the vendors I encountered during the course of my reno were as positive. I highly recommend Markham Garage Doors. They are well worth the call.

My garage door is beautiful!!

Thank you for the great review! It was so kind of you to take the time to write such a description of your experience with our company. We truly appreciate your business and your support. All the best!!! The Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

Peter Jones from Markham
Peter Jones from Markham

Fast Fix

Responded to my broken garage door within an hour. Great service right from the first phone call through to the technician. Great value and the technician went beyond the call of duty.

Thanks for a great review. We appreciate your support. I'm happy to hear that you felt our tech was fantastic. The guys love to hear such positive feedback. It energizes everyone here. Thanks again The Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

Tom in Markham
Tom in Markham

Gargard door

Tim who came to install our doors was not only on time, he did an amazing job and once he was done, he took all the garbage with him and left my gargare was ready for my cars.

Thank for the wonderful review Tom! We are happy to hear that you were happy with Tim's install, he is a great member of our team! Thank you for your business.
Cheers,

Markham Garage Doors Team

satisfied in Markham
satisfied in Markham

New Garage Doors

We were in need of new garage doors and decided to get a quote from our local dealer, Markham Garage Doors Ltd. From the time we talked to the staff in the showroom to the actual installation of the doors, we were very impressed with there professional approach to our individual needs. The new doors were installed in the time frame they provided and it was obvious the installer was a pro who did a great job installing the doors with a complete cleanup when he was finished. I would have no problem recommending this company based on my experience.

Thanks for such a wonderful review. We appreciate your support and will continue to work hard as a team to deliver exceptional service to our customers. It is very kind of you to take time from your day to write this review, we are truly blessed to have such supportive clients. Cheers the Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

Dan Haber in Thornhill
Dan Haber in Thornhill

Door-to-"Door" Service

When a late April ice storm led to my garage door opener and door malfunctioning, I needed it fixed ASAP. I called Markham Garage Doors Ltd. and two of their repair guys arrived not long after they said they would - always a big thing with me.

They examined the problem, realized a piece of the door had broken off as it struggled to lift up in the frozen ice and repaired it quickly and efficiently. I expected this would cost me a lot of money, but the fact it was under $150 was a pleasant surprise.

I would certainly be "open" to using this garage door firm again if needed and I appreciated their willingness to answer my questions, do the job quickly, arrive on time and not overcharge.

Thank you for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your support. I'm glad to hear we could make you happy with our service, price and timing. We have such a great team that care about our customers. Thanks again for choosing The Markham Garage Doors Team.

Claud
Claud

Garage Door Opener Repair

Man, was I impressed! Contacted Markham Garage Doors at noon and had the problem resolved by 3:30 pm. Andrea (who took my request) and Rob (who dropped by to do the work) both took good care of me. It's no wonder that this company is highly rated in Homestars. The service was great and the cost was reasonable. Thanks guys and thanks Homestars.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are happy that you had a great experience with our team, we strive to give the best possible service from beginning to end.

All the best from the Markham Garage Doors Team

jimmy
jimmy

Amazing fast, friendly service

The torsion spring and a wire cable broke on my sectional garage door yesterday morning. I started looking for quotes yesterday evening. Within a minute of requesting a quote from Markham Garage Doors through Homestars, they signaled their interest. I called back the next morning, they were able to schedule the repair before lunch, and by lunch time everything was done. John, who came to do the work, educated me while doing the repairs (which is great, I try to learn a bit from the pros, in the small hope that I will retain some of the knowledge), and spontaneously (without me asking, because I wouldn't have known to ask!) helped with some extras like lubricating the hinges and tightening the chain. It couldn't have gone better. Everyone should at least get a quote from Markham Garage Doors, and if you choose them rest assured that you will get good service. BTW, I live in East York, so, despite their name, they don't only service Markham :^)

Thank you for the wonderful review! We want to thank you for choosing our company to complete the service at your home. We are happy that you had a positive experience with our technician John. His years of experience, and attention to detail have made him an asset to our company. We may be called Markham Garage Doors, but we service the surrounding area as well, we're glad you found us!

All the best from the Team at Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Vijay0209 in Markham
Vijay0209 in Markham

Garage doors

Tim did an excellent job installing the garage door! Great service! I would definitely recommend Markham garage door LTD to someone else who needs to repair or install a new garage door!

Thanks for the lovely review. Tim has been a great member of our Team and his attention to detail and clean work sites have made him an excellent Tech. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our company. Thanks for passing on the word. The Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

TV in Markham
TV in Markham

Markham Garage doors

Prompt attention and Great and friendly service from this company. Called expecting at least a day wait, imagine my surprise when they said they would be here in a half hour and had a new unit installed and working.
Thank you Ernie and staff.
Tim V

Thanks for the great review and for choosing the Markham Garage Doors Team!!! Have a wonderful holiday. Cheers

Paul  from Markham
Paul from Markham

Great Company Price & Service

Used these guys a few times always great service however this install really showed how great they are. Tim Young who installed our new door did an excellent job shorter time frame then expected on time great clean up and Tim has great customer service skills very cool to talk to and gave great tips to keep our door running smooth all year around!! Office staff pleasure to deal with and the price was right!!!! This company is number 1

Thanks for the great review and for continuing to support Markham Garage Doors over the years. We are happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Tim. He was very happy to read the review. Have a wonderful holiday season. The Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

More about Markham Garage Doors LTD.

Our team provides fast affordable service as well as new garage doors and openers. Our showroom allows customers to visualize, touch and learn about every garage product available! At Markham Garage Doors Ltd., we offer free in home quotations and accurate quotes over the phone for all types of new products and services for your existing project. Please give us a call and experience what its like to deal with an honest and friendly local company. Thanks for supporting Markham Garage Doors. 905-472-9178

Garage Doors & Hardware
Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers,Garage door and opener service, Custom Carriage House Garage Doors, Aluminum Capping of Door Frames, Commercial Overhead Doors, Parts available for all makes and models.
Full Service Garage Door Company - for all you garage needs. Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Aluminum Capping, Repairs to all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Parts for sale for the do it yourselfer. You need it, we got it!
Lift Master, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products, Richards-Wilcox, Steel Craft, Equal Door Industries, Steel-Craft, As well as many other Brands.
All Styles available "We are constantly searching for the hottest designs available" If you have seen something unique that you love, chances are we installed it, if not show us a picture and we will source it. Doors range from the ultra high end to the cheap and cheerful whether your dressing up your house to stand out in the neighborhood, or cleaning up your house to list for sale we have a solution for you!
We specialize in quality workmanship with the largest selection of products to suit your needs. A Business built on knowledge, trust and honesty. "do it once, do it right" Every member of our team is an employee and has a vested interest in doing an excellent job everyday. We love what we do and it shows!
Visa MasterCard Interact Cash and Cheque