Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

176 Bullock Dr. Unit #11 Markham ON L3P
Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Service Par Exellance! in Markham
Service Par Exellance! in Markham

garage door repair

One of my garage door torsion springs needed replacing so I called Markham Garage Doors Ltd. It's not often that I do the "Smart" thing (ask my wife) but this company made me look like a genius. They said they would have a tech at my house in an hour and 30 minutes later I had the good fortune to meet Ernie. As he was pulling into the driveway we heard a loud "crack" and the spring on my other door snapped! Ernie was on a tight schedule but assured me he would install springs on both doors to our satisfaction before he left. Knowledgeable, personable and a gentleman to boot doe's not do Ernie justice. In today's world it's rare
when you meet an individual or company that still values its customers and delivers what they say they will. Not only did I meet a new friend
today but have a new found respect for a local company.

Thank you for support, and such an awesome review. We are lucky to have Ernie, he is an amazing technician. He has been a great member of our team, and I was thrilled to read this review. Thanks again and have a wonderful summer! Cheers from the Markham Garage Doors Team!

rachnanaik in Toronto
rachnanaik in Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

I can't say enough about my positive experience dealing with MGD Ltd. From my first call with Andrea who was personable, professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. To Louis who scheduled the service quickly and efficiently and lastly to Ernie who came to replace my garage door opener. He was prompt, professional and most of all, did a great job. Overall, i would deal with MGD Ltd again and recommend them to all. Thank you.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your support and you business. Andrea, Louis, and Ernie were happy to find out they were mentioned, you made our day! Cheers, we look forward to helping you in the future. The Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

May in Thornhill
May in Thornhill

Excellent service

Everyone at this company is a pleasure to deal with! Louis the sales rep was so nice and patient when dealing with him at the store. The installer John did an excellent job, was nice and friendly. Robert did the capping and it looks great! I have received so many compliments on my new garage door!

Thanks for a great review. We truly appreciate your kind words, and the time you took out of your day to review us. We are lucky to have such a great team, as well as great Clients!!!! Thank you from all of us at Markham Garage Doors.

Peter in Thornhill in Markham
Peter in Thornhill in Markham

Garage Door repair

Found this company through Home Stars and called them late one afternoon. One of 2 doors was not working properly. Ernie agreed to come the next day but would call first. He called early the next morning and was here right on the agreed time of 11 am. Ernie was very friendly and knowledgeable and had both doors overhauled and working in no time and the cost was most reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks for the wonderful review. Ernie will be so happy to read this. He is a true professional. We truly appreciate your business. We try very hard to deliver top notch service, thanks for helping support and encourage. The Markham Garage Door Team.

George
George

A company truly cares about you not just your money!

This review might be a bit long because MGD's Kevin and Louis truly deserve to be praised. We are a repeat customer of MGD, they always have been professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years, so I know what to expect from good customer service. However, this time Kevin and Louis went above and beyond, it really shows they genuinely care about their customers not just making another sale or purchase. Yesterday, during the big snowstorm my garage door was damaged by a truck and has fallen off the railing. Heavy snow was blowing in, 5 hours before office closing. Without the garage door, our inventory in the warehouse will be damaged and lost overnight. So you can imagine the urgency. My warehouse guys were trying their best to pieces together the door. And I called MGD for an onsite quote. They came in 2 hours despite the snow storm outside. While Louis was providing me with different options for repair and replace, Kevin saw us struggling to put the damaged door up, he jumped right in to help. Kevin selflessly shared his tools, his expertise and before he left, he even gave us a few bolts. Because of his instructions, we were able to put the door back on the railing before closing time. My warehouse was saved! For Kevin and Louis, it was not about just making another sale, they truly cared to help someone in need. I can't thank the two gentlemen enough. Everyone should go to MGD for their garage door needs!

Thank you for your very thoughtful review. We try our very best to treat our customers issues as if they are our own. We were happy to help. Thanks for opportunity! Sincerely Louis Kwong and Kevin chappel.

Garage Door Caping

We had new beautiful doors installed but it wasn't until the capping was installed that made the job complete. Robert who completed the job was a true craftsman in completing the installation of our capping. The way he installed the capping was the best I have ever seen. No messy caulking was used as the aluminum is installed behind the brick and stone given it the most cleanest and professional look that any homeowner can be proud of. If you are getting new garage doors installed make sure you get the capping completed by Robert, which will provide a complete and great look to your home. He does it right

Thanks for the great review. Robert is a true professional. I will be sure to read him your review, he will be happy to know you love his work. Our capping is just one of the many things we do different from all other garage companies. Thanks and enjoy your new curb appeal!!!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Garage door installation

Great prompt service, replies and extremely satisfied with overall experience. Kevin was very communicative and the tech, was friendly and informative throughout the whole process. Thank you Markham Garage Doors for the great service

Thank you for the great review and for supporting our company. Cheers the Markham Garage Doors Team!!!

Glenn in Markham
Glenn in Markham

Service

I had a problem with a broken cable on my garage door. I called MGD and left a message. Ernie called me back within minutes and scheduled a same day appointment. I was very impressed with the service - both Ernie's expertise, information sharing and quality of service. I will not hesitate to call on them for further service and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review. Ernie is such a pro, we are lucky to have him on our team. We truly appreciate you writing this lovely review for us. Thanks from all of us at Markham Garage Doors.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Garage Door Opener Installation

I needed a garage door opener installed right from sending in my information on line to getting it installed it was nothing but 10/10 service they got back to me right away to schedule an appointment. I had Nick come and complete the work and he did a fantastic job in a very short time.

Thank you for the kind review and for your business! We will pass on your nice comments to Nick.

Cheers!

Tom from Markham
Tom from Markham

Garage Doors R Them!

We needed to replace our 46 year old original garage doors. A previous good experience with Markham Garage Doors installing a Door Opener meant that they were the first people we went to for a quote.

Buying experience was breezy, working with a knowledgeable sales person who guided us through our options until we landed on a style and colour then arranged for an estimator to call us to measure and provide a quote. Estimator called before we got home, arrived an hour later. Another Pro! We paid a small deposit, got a guesstimate on delivery time and waited.

On time, Tim showed up a little after 9:00 AM, all by himself and never stopped working. Did a beautiful job, was neat as a pin and pleasant to have around. Gone by 1:00 ish and we are happy campers.

Thank you Tim and the rest of the team at Markham Garage Doors. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review, and for being a returning customer! We will pass your comments onto Tim and the rest of the team. We are happy that your experience with our company did not disappoint.

Cheers, from all of us here at Markham Garage Doors

More about Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Our team provides fast affordable service as well as new garage doors and openers. Our showroom allows customers to visualize, touch and learn about every garage product available! At Markham Garage Doors Ltd., we offer free in home quotations and accurate quotes over the phone for all types of new products and services for your existing project. Please give us a call and experience what its like to deal with an honest and friendly local company. Thanks for supporting Markham Garage Doors. 905-472-9178

Products: Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers,Garage door and opener service, Custom Carriage House Garage Doors, Aluminum Capping of Door Frames, Commercial Overhead Doors, Parts available for all makes and models.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full Service Garage Door Company - for all you garage needs. Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Aluminum Capping, Repairs to all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Parts for sale for the do it yourselfer. You need it, we got it!
Lift Master, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products, Richards-Wilcox, Steel Craft, Equal Door Industries, Steel-Craft, As well as many other Brands.
All Styles available "We are constantly searching for the hottest designs available" If you have seen something unique that you love, chances are we installed it, if not show us a picture and we will source it. Doors range from the ultra high end to the cheap and cheerful whether your dressing up your house to stand out in the neighborhood, or cleaning up your house to list for sale we have a solution for you!
We specialize in quality workmanship with the largest selection of products to suit your needs. A Business built on knowledge, trust and honesty. "do it once, do it right" Every member of our team is an employee and has a vested interest in doing an excellent job everyday. We love what we do and it shows!
Visa MasterCard Interact Cash and Cheque