Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for P2 Contracting

Cibeli fedrigo in Etobicoke
Cibeli fedrigo in Etobicoke

Landscape and design

I don’t usually write reviews but P2 Contracting was amazing to deal with so I wanted to thank them. This was one of the best companies I’ve dealt with and I recommend them to everyone who asks about our landscape. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and patient as I had many questions and changed my mind a few times. Rowan was always available to answer my questions and the work turned out better than I expected. They also stuck to my budget which was important to my husband. Even after 3 years of the work being done we haven’t had any issues with the interlocking, stones, tress and plants, nothing has really shifted and it still looks great. Definitely one of the nicest landscaped homes on our street. Rowan and his team were honest professional I am so happy with how the design turned out.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Cibeli. We are happy to hear that our work is still standing strong. We always strive to listen to our customers desires for a project and lend our experience to it, so that ultimately, your vision is our build! Our commitment to quality goes hand in hand with that, and we can't wait to see your family again for our next project together.

Sincerely,

Troy Christmas in Toronto
Troy Christmas in Toronto

Backyard Patio and garden

L5N 1Z5

Our backyard was in very bad shape until P2 contracting came in and transformed all of our ideas into reality, fast, with efficiency and professionalism. Rowan is the absolute best contractor we have ever dealt with and will be using and recommending P2 services to everyone going forward. Great work, great quality, great company !!!

Troy!

Thank you for the kind words! All of us here at P2 appreciate hearing customer satisfaction like this. It makes everything worthwhile. We aim to please in efficiency, execution and quality, in every project. We are happy that you are glad with the outcome and look forward to collaborating with you on our next project!

Tabitha in Toronto
Tabitha in Toronto

Backyard Reno

We recently hired P2 Contracting to have an interlocking patio and garden put in our backyard and the end result is beyond our expectations. The workers were very polite, courteous and respectful. They worked really hard to get the job done in the time frame they had given us. We could not believe the attention to detail with the patio. We had some window wells and pipes to work the patio around and the way they were able to install the stone to help hide these elements really blew me away. We were really happy with our experience with P2 contracting right from the design stage to the install and finally the finished project. I would not hesitate to hire them again in the future!

Tabitha, thank you so much for your review. Working with clients like you is an absolute pleasure. Thank you for your vision, your trust, and also being flexible to our suggestions and accommodating of any challenges we had along the way. We all are elated to hear that you're so happy with your garden and patio. Please don't hesitate to call us for your next project. P2 will be there!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Patio and Fence

L5N 1Z5

If you want professional craftsmen who take pride in their work then P2 is your company. Edwards crew cared about their job and it resulted in a great finished product - working late a couple of nights to get it done in a week. If you want a low touch (nearly no touch), unaccomodating and tardy company owner then P2 is your company. The job was started 6 weeks late with nary an apology and one days notice when they did finally start; with kids at home it's a bit disconcerting with construction people banging on the door. In one particular case when I pointed out that the parging did not look good (pic attached) I was told it looked good to him.

“Peter I am very sorry that you feel that way about your experience with our company! As the owner I wanted to write you this note and invitation personally. We look forward to making any adjustments that will ensure your experience with us is a 10! We strive for full satisfaction with all our clients and are willing to rectify anything that our clients might not be happy with! I invite you once more to reach out to me directly so we can discuss next steps. Thanks."

Landscaping

L5N 1Z5

Our lot was the worst on the block. Thanks to P2 contracting and Rowan's team it's now one of the best if not the best on the block!
We booked them in the fall of last year to do the work early spring. The front and back yards were both completely gutted. They regraded the property, fixed drainage and added a patio and gardens. They were able to accommodate our crazy schedule and complete the work in a short period of time. Rowan worked with us on the design and had great suggestions on what would so work and not work for the area.
They are excellent at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a landscaper.

Thanks for Sharing your experience!!

We really appreciate the kind words. This was a fun transformation!! Also Easy to maintain!! I know you will both enjoy! Plus we are still around to answer any questions over the next Summer!

The team enjoyed your kindness too.

Zachary
Zachary

Complete condo kitchen reno, new wood floors / baseboards, and partial bathroom reno

Rowan was a true professional from beginning to end. He was on time for every appointment, replied to all of my messages / calls same day, and completed all work within a reasonable time frame. He deeply cares about the quality of his work and goes out of his way to make sure you're happy with the final product. Pricing is highly reasonable for the level of service and quality of workmanship that's provided.

Would I recommend Rowan and P2 contracting? I already have (to family).

What a nice result we had with your Kitchen Reno Zach!

The flooring turned out beautiful! The countertop was a phenomenal upgrade!
So many things turned out amazingly.

There were challenges as there always is. However we got through them together!
Thanks for the Opportunity to renovate your space!!

Thanks for the referral too!!

Cris B.
Cris B.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping

Backyard drainage, re-grading, sodding, stone walkway, planting. Done very quickly and efficiently. Willing to work with us and took our opinions and needs into consideration.

Hi Cris!

The thoughts and needs or our clients are priority one. Listening to what you have in mind helps us to guide in the right way!!
Then the efficiency happens. We don't like to waste time or leave our sites to start on others. When we are infront of you. You are our priority!!
So glad your happy!

sjp from Toronto
sjp from Toronto

Master Bath Reno

L5N 1Z5

Rowan and his team are fabulous. Amadeu, the on site manager was meticulous and always went above and beyond. I am a perfectionist, and not the easiest to please. P2 has never let me down. I have used them multiple times in my home and for exterior work. I highly recommend them. Thanks Guys!

You are one of our favourites to work with!
Yes you are very detailed but that helps!! As much information as possible always ensure you get what you want. It's so much easier for Your Vision to be Our Build that way. It's our pleasure to be apart of such a unique and stunning ensuite bathroom!! Looking forward to the next project together!!

Eva M.
Eva M.

Backyard composite deck, regrade and re-sod, landscaping, some paving, privacy wall, lighting installation.

Rowan and his team are professional, courteous, and does quality work. Rowan is responsive in his communication and always makes sure any problems are taken care of as he takes pride in his work and stands by what they deliver. There were some bumps along the way (as is the case with most reno/building work) but at the end of the day, Rowan took good care of us and delivered on all his promises. His team were always very considerate, worked hard, and were tidy on the job. I am very happy I finally can enjoy my backyard this summer. I would highly recommend giving them a call as Rowan is very good at listening to what your needs are and giving sound recommendations. I am a satisfied customer.

Hi Eva!!

We always strive to have happy customers!! Sometimes things do come up but are team is always there to field the issues and provide the solutions.
We are thrilled to do this beautiful backyard for you! Enjoy it with your family!!

rawle.agard
rawle.agard

Hard Landscaping

Rowan at P2 Contracting is a consummate professional. His quotes are competitive and fair. His staff are also professional and courteous. All jobs start on time and completed to customer satisfaction within the agreed upon timeframe. What we like most about P2 is the level of expertise and vision Rowan brings to every job. No challenge is too daunting for a professional, affordable solution. No solution is executed without expert advise and client sign off. We have used P2 contracting for over 5 years, on 4 separate occasions, in transforming the landscaping and curb appeal of our home. We have received countless complements on the work from friends and family. Even random passerby's stop to admire our yard. I have no hesitation in using their services again for future work and recommending them to anyone who is interested in using their services.

Rawle,

Thank you once again for the kind words. We always push to stay within our clients time constraints, while still maintaining our level of quality which we have kept for the last 21 years. We always keep you informed and involved at every step of the project, communication is key along the course of a project, no matter how small or big.

We will see you soon, Rawle!

Sincerely,
The P2 Team

More about P2 Contracting

P2 is a successful contracting company, serving both the Residential and Commercial sector. Providing complete interior & exterior renovations along with premium Oakville Landscaping, Burlington Landscaping and Toronto Landscaping. For over 17 years, P2 has produced an impressive body of work. Pulling on the core founding principles of passion, excellence and commitment, the company continues to expand its presence within Southern Ontario.

P2 stands for Prunus Plumb, or Purple Plum. The Prunus, or, purple side of our business executes landscape projects by design and build. Stone, horticulture and wood, along with other materials become our art, and your property our canvas.

The Plumb side of our business executes design and build for exterior finishes, office fit outs and home renovations. We have successfully completed projects for: Vaughn Mills mall, Timbercreek asset management, and ISS facilities management (on behalf of Hewlett Packard), as well as countless home renovation projects. We look forward to working with you in creating your next project.

At P2: “Your vision is our build.”

P2 contracting is fully insured and will provide a certificate of insurance and WSIB clearance upon request. This is important to attain from any contractor prior to hiring them.

Process:

Call for free estimate: 416-899-1572

Please visit our website at: www.P2contracting.com

Landscaping Service area Keywords: Oakville Landscaping, Burlington landscaping, Toronto Landscaping, Toronto Landscaping Companies, Vaughan Landscaping

Free consultation, recommended design and material options. (Cost for drawings if applicable.)

Written contract will be provided prior to commencement of work.

Our Services Include:
Any Interior and Exterior makeover we design & build, whether its a new kitchen, bathroom, basement, addition, cabinetry, Interlocking & natural stone, Trees and shrubs, flooring, painting, drywall, plumbing, electrical, concrete, asphalt, exposed aggregates, irrigation, carpentry, carpet installation, retaining walls, fences, waterfalls.