Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for P2 Contracting

Christine Schuman in Toronto
Christine Schuman in Toronto

Third floor addition and part second floor addition.

Rowan and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our Reno!! Ours was a big and fairly complicated third floor addition (and part of the second floor) P2 started in October, 2017 and completed the job by May, 2018. There was always someone at the house working (unlike when I see other houses when days go by without work being done) Rowan was readily available to me by text and was in daily communication with me, keeping me updated. All of his trades people were great too and we get compliments about the quality of the workmanship in our home. Rowan always made great suggestions but also respected my opinions and requests. He was so easy to work with!!! I highly recommend P2 for any home Reno's you might have. I cannot say enough about them.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was quite a big project timeline for this addition, but we were very happy working with you and your family! We are elated to hear you are pleased with the outcome, and that the quality of the workmanship is making an impression on guests visiting your home. On a large scale project like this, it's important to make every day and every hour count. The end date arrives much faster than you expect! That's why we strived to keep the momentum going from start to finish. Christine, it was an absolute pleasure serving you and your family on this project. We cannot wait to work with you again in the future. In the meantime, enjoy your new home and that beautiful view at the top!

All of us at P2 Contracting

Glenn D Miller in Etobicoke
Glenn D Miller in Etobicoke

Complete condo renovation

P2 Contracting did an amazing job for us in just six weeks a complete renovation of a 40 year old original condo in the west end of Toronto. This is the third condo renovation that P2 have completed for me, on time and on budget. I would thoroughly recommend P2 for interior residential renovation work for quality, speed of execution and friendly, knowledgeable staff and subtrades. Thank you P2 Contracting!

Hi Glenn,
Thanks so much for the review! Working with you again was a pleasure as always. Condo projects can be challenging, but we strive to stay ahead and on track for every project. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the outcome. Glenn, we thank you for your time, and look forward to our 4th collaboration!

Thanks from all of us here at P2!

Allison in Riverdale
Allison in Riverdale

Outdoor overhaul

Rowan rescued our yard after it was left in total disarray by the previous contractor we were using - transforming what was essentially a tract of mud into our own little oasis in the city!
Rowan was able to take all my wants (including: safe for young kids to play, low maintenance gardens, patio area, privacy fence) and design the perfect outdoor living space for our family.
The entire team was professional, courteous and hard working. They virtually executed the entire project while we were away on holiday. That is how much confidence I have in Rowan! I would not hesitate to recommend p2 to anyone.

Hi Allison!

Thanks so much for the kind words! It’s always more fun when the homeowners have a good idea of how they will use their space! It was a pleasure completing this project for you guys. We definitely look forward to working with you again!

Team

Main Floor Remodel

The goal of our project was to create an open concept living space on our main floor. Rowan and his team, namely Amadaeu, did a great job ensuring our vision was met. The reno was extensive as we removed several walls and required a new support beam to be installed. Several different trades were involved, electrical, plumbing, h/vac, carpentry etc. and everyone was professional, courteous and openly discussed their work and any questions/concerns we had. The project lasted about five months and along the way different obstacles came up but we never questioned the quality of the work. We were extremely pleased with the extended team.

Dear Valued customer,

We wanted to let you know that we thoroughly appreciate the review and respect your wishes to remain private.  We will certainly pass along your thanks to the rest of the team and our extended tradesman. They all certainly put in a great effort, and we are very grateful for their assistance in turning out a beautiful outcome on all of our home renovations.   We not only strive to keep the highest standards when it comes to quality but also our communication every step of the way with the customer. On projects as extensive as this, it's critical to have those discussions early. There are always challenges, but P2 loves to rise to meet them.  We thank you and your wonderful family for the review, and look forward to our next collaboration, very soon!

Bathroom Renovation

We recently hired P2 Contracting to renovate our bathroom and paint our main floor ceiling, and from start to finish, Amadeu and his crew did a great job and he made sure his team started on time and cleaned up after. Rowan runs his business professionally and was constantly involved during the sales cycle and when the work was underway. Rowan is able to put in the number of workers needed to finish the job on time, and you can rely on Amadeu to get it done well.

Hello there, valued client! We will keep your anonymity, and thank you for doing this review. We are very happy that you were pleased with our execution of the work and how we managed the project day to day. We thank you for observing not just what we did, but how we did it ---> all the small details involved. No project goes according to plan, and how we manage the challenges, and keep the client informed along the way is crucial to a pleasing end result. We are elated to hear that you are enjoying your bathroom again, as well as the kitchen. We wish your family a wonderful new year ahead, and look forward to hearing from you on our next project.
P2

UncleChoppy in Mississauga
UncleChoppy in Mississauga

House Renovation

Rowan has been my contractor for about 10 years, and has performed various jobs on my house, both inside and out. The work he has done is second to none, with great emphasis on attention to detail. My last project was redoing the flooring on the entire house, including the stairs. In addition, the entire kitchen was redone, which included removing an entire wall. The entire place was instantly transformed from a house to a home. The kitchen was spectacular, I think I slept on the island the first night :-). You cannot go wrong with P2 Contracting, the quality of their work cannot be matched.

We are pleased to hear that your house is indeed your home. That's how it should be! We really do mean it when we say: "Your vision our build.". Alex, our warm greetings to you and your family. We look forward to our next project! All the best! Take care, P2 Contracting

Cibeli fedrigo in Etobicoke
Cibeli fedrigo in Etobicoke

Landscape and design

I don’t usually write reviews but P2 Contracting was amazing to deal with so I wanted to thank them. This was one of the best companies I’ve dealt with and I recommend them to everyone who asks about our landscape. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and patient as I had many questions and changed my mind a few times. Rowan was always available to answer my questions and the work turned out better than I expected. They also stuck to my budget which was important to my husband. Even after 3 years of the work being done we haven’t had any issues with the interlocking, stones, tress and plants, nothing has really shifted and it still looks great. Definitely one of the nicest landscaped homes on our street. Rowan and his team were honest professional I am so happy with how the design turned out.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Cibeli. We are happy to hear that our work is still standing strong. We always strive to listen to our customers desires for a project and lend our experience to it, so that ultimately, your vision is our build! Our commitment to quality goes hand in hand with that, and we can't wait to see your family again for our next project together.

Troy Christmas in Toronto
Troy Christmas in Toronto

Backyard Patio and garden

Our backyard was in very bad shape until P2 contracting came in and transformed all of our ideas into reality, fast, with efficiency and professionalism. Rowan is the absolute best contractor we have ever dealt with and will be using and recommending P2 services to everyone going forward. Great work, great quality, great company !!!

Troy!

Thank you for the kind words! All of us here at P2 appreciate hearing customer satisfaction like this. It makes everything worthwhile. We aim to please in efficiency, execution and quality, in every project. We are happy that you are glad with the outcome and look forward to collaborating with you on our next project!

Tabitha in Toronto
Tabitha in Toronto

Backyard Reno

We recently hired P2 Contracting to have an interlocking patio and garden put in our backyard and the end result is beyond our expectations. The workers were very polite, courteous and respectful. They worked really hard to get the job done in the time frame they had given us. We could not believe the attention to detail with the patio. We had some window wells and pipes to work the patio around and the way they were able to install the stone to help hide these elements really blew me away. We were really happy with our experience with P2 contracting right from the design stage to the install and finally the finished project. I would not hesitate to hire them again in the future!

Tabitha, thank you so much for your review. Working with clients like you is an absolute pleasure. Thank you for your vision, your trust, and also being flexible to our suggestions and accommodating of any challenges we had along the way. We all are elated to hear that you're so happy with your garden and patio. Please don't hesitate to call us for your next project. P2 will be there!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Patio and Fence

If you want professional craftsmen who take pride in their work then P2 is your company. Edwards crew cared about their job and it resulted in a great finished product - working late a couple of nights to get it done in a week. If you want a low touch (nearly no touch), unaccomodating and tardy company owner then P2 is your company. The job was started 6 weeks late with nary an apology and one days notice when they did finally start; with kids at home it's a bit disconcerting with construction people banging on the door. In one particular case when I pointed out that the parging did not look good (pic attached) I was told it looked good to him.

“Peter I am very sorry that you feel that way about your experience with our company! As the owner I wanted to write you this note and invitation personally. We look forward to making any adjustments that will ensure your experience with us is a 10! We strive for full satisfaction with all our clients and are willing to rectify anything that our clients might not be happy with! I invite you once more to reach out to me directly so we can discuss next steps. Thanks."

More about P2 Contracting

P2 is a successful contracting company, serving both the Residential and Commercial sector. Providing complete interior & exterior renovations along with premium Oakville Landscaping, Burlington Landscaping and Toronto Landscaping. For over 17 years, P2 has produced an impressive body of work. Pulling on the core founding principles of passion, excellence and commitment, the company continues to expand its presence within Southern Ontario.

P2 stands for Prunus Plumb, or Purple Plum. The Prunus, or, purple side of our business executes landscape projects by design and build. Stone, horticulture and wood, along with other materials become our art, and your property our canvas.

The Plumb side of our business executes design and build for exterior finishes, office fit outs and home renovations. We have successfully completed projects for: Vaughn Mills mall, Timbercreek asset management, and ISS facilities management (on behalf of Hewlett Packard), as well as countless home renovation projects. We look forward to working with you in creating your next project.

At P2: “Your vision is our build.”

P2 contracting is fully insured and will provide a certificate of insurance and WSIB clearance upon request. This is important to attain from any contractor prior to hiring them.

Process:

Call for free estimate: 416-899-1572

Please visit our website at: www.P2contracting.com

Landscaping Service area Keywords: Oakville Landscaping, Burlington landscaping, Toronto Landscaping, Toronto Landscaping Companies, Vaughan Landscaping

Free consultation, recommended design and material options. (Cost for drawings if applicable.)

Written contract will be provided prior to commencement of work.

Our Services Include:
Any Interior and Exterior makeover we design & build, whether its a new kitchen, bathroom, basement, addition, cabinetry, Interlocking & natural stone, Trees and shrubs, flooring, painting, drywall, plumbing, electrical, concrete, asphalt, exposed aggregates, irrigation, carpentry, carpet installation, retaining walls, fences, waterfalls.