P2 Contracting

420 Main Street E. Suite 537, L9T 5G3 ON L5N 1Z5
Fahad
Fahad

Bathroom and Room Reno

This is the 3rd and 4th time I have used Rowan and the amazing crew at P2. Impeccable service, professionalism and attentiveness. We have a young toddler and my wife was pregnant, so on top of all the demands we had in terms of the job, we also needed them work around our schedule, keep noise and dust under control, etc - they are simply amazing. I trust them so much that I gave them a key to our place to do some of heaviest work while we were away for a week.

The bathroom and room renos are terrific - we are so incredibly happy with them and get a lot of compliments when people see them. All the design was done with Rowan and was aniterative process we really enjoyed. The before and after photos speak for themselves. And the rooms have become so functional for our growing family.

P2 is amazing!

Hi Fahad!

Thank you for the lovely review! We appreciate your sentiments and details. We certainly hope your family is enjoying the rooms now! Managing the details and making sure the impact of the work is contained within the room is one of our foundational pieces to how we manage projects. We enjoyed both of these projects and we thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you on project #5! All the best to your family in the meantime, Fahad!

Sincerely,