Matt Benschop

Reviews for Matt Benschop

Jerry
Jerry
1 review Cobourg, ON

all new windows and doors

We found Matt to be very skilled trades person. He was punctual, polite and kept his work site clear of excessive debris.
He was very accommodating for any of our last minute changes.

it was a pleasure to work for you and I appreciate your accommodating me as I worked in your home.

TorontoJim from Baltimore
TorontoJim from Baltimore
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Replace two exterior doors

In the last two years, I've used Matt to replace two exterior doors on my home, as well as a few minor repairs. Matt is professional, tidy, and skilled. His work shows his ability and what he left me with was far superior to what he replaced. Matt is very easy to talk to, very agreeable, and very polite. I have no hesitation recommending him and plan to use him for future projects around the home.

Jeremy Morris  in Baltimore
Jeremy Morris in Baltimore
1 review COBOURG, ON

Home Renovations and Window installations (Ostaco windows)

We have been using Matt's services for a number of years... He is a very honest, talented gentleman with great attention to detail and always goes that extra mile to do the job properly.... He is a very busy guy so you may have to wait to have your project done but he is really worth the wait....

Matt has done the following jobs for us:
-Window installations
- Master bathroom renovation
-main bathroom renovation
- tile installation throughout house

I have referred Matt to friends and family and will continue to do so...

I will post photos of bathrooms when we get them decorated....

Greg in Cobourg
Greg in Cobourg
4 reviews Cobourg, ON

Window installation

We have had numerous jobs done by Matt, the latest was a bow window and a couple of basement windows that we had him install. As usual, the job was first class, he is always very neat and the work is impeccable.

More about Matt Benschop

window and door supply/ installed sales, railings aluminum and vinyl, bathroom & kitchen renovations, basement finishing, interior exterior finish work