Standby Energy & HVAC Consultants

Chris in North York
Chris in North York
1 review North York, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioning

Purchased Luxaire Gas furnace: It was a very cold day. Just as faith would take it my Furnace stopped working. That’s when I contacted Standby Energy & HVAC Consultants. Michael, their estimator came out and discussed all the possible options with my wife and myself. We felt very comfortable with Michael and his low-pressure sales tactics
The installation team was great and they took extra care to make sure that my carpet were not damaged by laying out fabric to protect our house from them going in and out. They made sure that they cleaned up all the mess made during the work. These guys are very honest and professional--don't expect them to hit you up for additional "unexpected" costs. I would highly recommend this company to anyone shopping for heating or air conditioning.