Rocky Mountain Glass Detailing Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Brantford  >  Rocky Mountain Glass Detailing Inc.

Reviews for Rocky Mountain Glass Detailing Inc.

1 review Burlington, ON

Window and gutter cleaning

Very pleasant experience; fast and friendly. No issues with cleanup. Windows look great & he cleared a surprising amount from the gutters. We're planning to use him again in the fall.

Thanks for letting me know and sharing your experience. Look forward to helping out in the fall. -Dylan

Eavestrough blockage

Left a message and Dylan called back immediately. I explained that I had an urgent problem with an overflowing (waterfall!) eavestrough which I needed him to inspect and resolve, as more heavy rains were imminent. Although heavily booked, he made time to come and do the work the following day. Very impressive! He showed up on time, got the issue fixed, and charged me a reasonable fee. How could anyone ask for more? Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the positive feedback. The historic home deserved care and attention- water is the enemy as we said! Glad all is well now. -Dylan

Windows cleaning

Very professional service. Excellent communication. Dylan returned my call within couple hours even though it was a weekend. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for professional window cleaning.

Thanks for the review - it was great to work together. Look forward to helping out again! - Dylan

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Full Cleaning After Renovation

Dylan did an amazing job on our windows. We had already had the house cleaned after we moved in, but the windows were still dirty. We got Dylan in, after using him at our last house to prepare for our sale, and the job he did here was amazing, even cleaning the glass light fixtures. He was really careful, atttentive to details and thoroughly professional. I would definitely recommend Rocky Mountain.

Appreciate this feedback and recommendation. Also - a warm congratulations on the completed project. Looking forward to helping you maintain the glass and exterior of your new home. -Dylan

trevor
trevor

Glass Detailing

Dylan and Rocky Mountain Glass Detailing, thank you so much for the cleanest windows we've had in several years - both inside and outside. They look amazing! You were so conscientious and efficient, we will easily refer you to family and friends in need.

Trevor - very glad to have your sincere feedback. Another happy client is now added to the growing list. Enjoy that clean view! -Dylan

Steve B.
Steve B.

Window washing

Very thorough and windows are 100 percent streak free. All tracks completely cleaned -- my windows look brand new! Thank you for your efforts and professionalism.

Glad to hear - thanks for the feedback. Enjoy that sunshine through the clean windows! - Dylan

jtdeboer
jtdeboer

Window cleaning

They were very professional and did a great job! I would use them again and refer them to friends.

It was our pleasure. Look forward to helping out again. - Dylan

david
david

Window cleaning

Thorough meticulous attention to detail. Well-dressed professional people who seem to take pride in delivering a job well done. Very considerate of my home and gardens. It is was a pleasure to have them around. If you're looking for a minimum wage streaky job, these aren't your guys. If you want a value for money top quality window cleaning service, I'd strongly commmend these folks to you.

Thanks for the kind words David. It was a pleasure to help you keep your home looking it's best!

More about Rocky Mountain Glass Detailing Inc.

Call 905-966-0905 to speak directly to Dylan. For more reviews, visit www. rockymountainservices. ca Warm Regards, Dylan & Kelly Rocky Mountain Services 905-966-0905