New Clear Action

Reviews for New Clear Action

Office in Southridge
Office in Southridge

office streamlined and organized

It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate after 20+ years in business. After some health issues-things start to get in the way. Della was able to come in and help me streamline the paperwork, and better organize the space in my office. She was a great help.

Angel in a Pinch
Angel in a Pinch

Project management and Business Organizing

I had waited to the last minute with a project, with a deadline looming. Della came through and continues to come through. Della is trustworthy, organized, compassionate and goal orientated. We laugh and have fun, meanwhile accomplishing tasks I find impossible to get through.

vdfamily, Coulee View
vdfamily, Coulee View

Organizing Team for Family Living

7 years ago we moved into a new home with plenty of space but thinking I never had enough space for all my family's belongings. With the help of New Clear Action and [competitor name removed -- Ed] full stop team we started in my kitchen to redefine the space. It is now more efficient with specific uses and pleasant for cooking, etc. There is a place for everything and I utilize my things daily. I've recycled the unneeded to allow more flow and clarity in the pantry too. Wonderful!

Lynette in Cresent Heights
Lynette in Cresent Heights

closet organizers installation

Installation of two new closet organizers, plus the re-installing an previous unit. Closets lacked any storage for sweaters, or double hanging, and I needed more space. Great job Della! Thanks so much!

Masterpiece NorthWest
Masterpiece NorthWest
2 reviews Medicine Hat, AB

cleaning, packing & organizing very messy space

The ladies, Della and Teri, completed our storage room with great ideas but we honestly have so much stuff. It could have been tidier if we were clearer about what not in use and what is for donation. But the project was great with great advice. We will look to continuing making room and extra space while using organized labelling system.

Dunmore, Alberta
Dunmore, Alberta

office organizing

My husband runs 3 businesses, from our home. We need a system so that our business life and our personal life meshed and worked well. Della came in and set everything up so that the den functions efficiently and effectively. Everything has it's place and gets put back! Files are kept up, bills are paid on time. It is wonderful. Now we have more time for the fun things in life. I would recommend this (professional organizing) highly.

Marlene Powers
Marlene Powers

Garage Clean Up

Della was able to get straight to the job,of cleaning out the excess items in the garage, de-cluttering and organizing .She stayed on it until it was completed, to our mutual satisfaction.

Jen in Med Hat
Jen in Med Hat

home office

Before Della Roddick, I had a “piling system”, sticky notes all over my office listing meetings and phone messages, and finding a pen was pure chaos. Today, I can gladly say that when I need something I know exactly where to find it and my sticky note pad is gathering dust.

Thank you Della!"

Sincerely,

Jen Kappel

Wendy Grams
Wendy Grams
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Clearing out a garage and spare bedroom.

Clearing out spare bedroom of unused furniture, clothes, books, pictures and household items. Having just moved my Father out of the family home into a senior residence, what didn't fit in Dad's smaller space went into my garage. It was a mess, and the downstairs spare room was the dungeon of doom. After a consultation with Della I felt much better. Della's work was efficient, cost effective and thorough. I appreciated Della's easy going manner but definitely organized nature. I am delighted with the outcome, it was what I wanted but couldn't do on my own.

Cheryl, downtown
Cheryl, downtown
2 reviews ,

Space and Organizing consultation for cafe & shop

The gift shop and cafe space is small, and the shop has a large variety of items for sale, from jewellery to purses to books to candy. The shop/area often appeared cluttered. It was hard to find items. When Della and Teri offered to assist us with reorganizing the gift shop it was a relief. Since the re-organization many clients comment on how open and airy it now feels. The staff are enjoying the more organized, spacious environment also.

Thank you Cheryl, the review is greatly appreciated.

Della

More about New Clear Action

New Clear Action is a Professional Organizing business, owned and operated by Della Roddick, specializing in large, family spaces. A member of the Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Organizers of Canada. Using the 4R's to create a new look: re-think your space; re-use your existing pieces; re-organize ...