Bricks And Mortar Home Inspections Ltd.

202 Church St., #254 Keswick ON L4P 3E2
Home Inspection
Bricks And Mortar Home Inspections Ltd.

Reviews for Bricks And Mortar Home Inspections Ltd.

Patti in Brechin
Patti in Brechin
1 review Brechin, ON

Energy Audit and Home Inspection

Gary provided us with a home inspection and after he showed us the deficiencies in the home (and the owner's feeble attempt to hide them) we decided not to purchase the home. It has been sold twice in the three years since we looked at it and is on the market again. Well worth the money to have an inspection as thorough as Bricks and Mortar.
Our energy audit on the home we ultimately purchased (without a B&M home inspection) was extremely detailed and thorough. We now know where all the leakages are and can make a plan to deal with them.
Radon detection too! We have two radon detectors in our home right now and Gary will be back to have them analyzed.
Very happy with the services Bricks and Mortar provides and would not hesitate to recommend.

Thanks for the outstanding review Patti. I really appreciate you taking the time.
I'm so glad I could help you make an informed decision about the previous house, and also help you find areas of concern in your current home.
If ever you have questions, you know where I am.
Otherwise, I'll see you when I come to pickup the detectors.
Have a great summer on the lake!

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Home Inspection

I had Gary out to do a home inspection on both the house I was selling and the new house I purchased. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.

Thanks for the fantastic review Alison. I'm so glad it was a positive experience for you, but the pleasure was mine. I know you learned a lot, and that is very rewarding for me. I wish you all the best with your new beginning.

Home Inspection

Professional, detailed and thorough inspection of my new home. Takes the worry away and provides many energy efficient recommendations that will save me money down the road. Provides an extensive report with pictures.

Thanks for the great review Laurie. I'm so glad you found the inspection provided you with valuable information, and helped with negotiations. All the best,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Purchase of new home

The report from Bricks & Mortar Inspection is incredibly thorough and it gave me the confidence to go ahead with purchasing the new home. Gary was willing to answer any questions I had, he did not just let me dangle and that was worth a lot to me as a woman. After having perused the Report carefully, I realized it provided the perfect foundation to build my future renovation plans on. I highly recommend Bricks & Mortar Inspection to anyone who is looking for a thorough and serious house inspection. Thank you Gary for a job well done!

You are very welcome. Thank YOU for the wonderful review. I'm so happy that you found the inspection and report so informative. All the best.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Thorough Home Inspector

Gary of Bricks & Mortar is an extremely thorough and honest Home Inspector. I have used other home inspectors and Brick's & Mortar by far exceeds any other service I have used. If you need an a detailed, thorough and fair Home Inspector, I encourage you to hire Bricks & Mortar Home Inspections Ltd. They provide a written, extremely detailed report upon completion of the inspection......EXCELLENT.

I'm so glad you were pleased with the inspection.
Thanks for the glowing review. I really appreciate you taking the time.
I hope you enjoy your beautiful new home.

Mark Francis in Toronto
Mark Francis in Toronto

Home inspection

We recently had our new home inspected by Gary of Bricks and Mortar. We were very happy with the care and quality of the inspection. There were a few items that were brought to our attention and some suggestions made during the inspection. The inspector was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review Mark.
I'm glad you saw the value in the inspection. Remember, if you ever have a question about the house, I'm here for you. If I don't have the answer, I'll do my best to find someone who does.
All the best to you and your family in your new home.

Joey in Keswick
Joey in Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

House Inspection

I would highly recommend Bricks & Mortar. We were nervous about leaving our 3 yr old house for a 20 yr old house but Gary was amazing at taking us around and explaining everything in detail and answering all of our questions. He was very thorough and informative. He definitely put our minds at ease and helped us feel good about our decision to move. His follow up report is very detailed and easy to follow. I will recommend Gary to anyone that is looking for an excellent home inspector.

Thanks for the great review Joey. I really appreciate the effort.
I'm glad to hear the inspection was so useful for you.
All the best.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Home Inspection

Amazing experience. Very thorough. The report was detailed and included pictures to easily identify any areas of improvement. Thank you greatly and I would recommend you to anyone buying a home.

Thank you so much for the excellent review.
I appreciate you taking the time.
I'm very pleased you found the experience so helpful.

Lucas from Mount Albert
Lucas from Mount Albert
1 review Georgina, ON

House inspection

My family has used Gary from bricks and mortar before so I also chose to use him when I bought a house, and it was the best decision I could have done. He is so thorough and knowledgable, it really is a pleasure to watch him work and know that he is on your side when it comes to a life changing purchase.
Thanks Gary

Thanks for the amazing review Lucas. Honestly the pleasure was mine. It's very gratifying work to help folks like yourself gain the knowledge they need to make an informed decision. I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to help in this regard. If ever I can be of assistance, you know where I am.

Douglas Seeley from Georgina
Douglas Seeley from Georgina
1 review Brechin, ON

Home Inspection

We used Bricks & Mortor for our home inspection last week. We were very pleased with the service provided by Gary. He was thorough and very informative. We learned a lot through Gary about the home we purchased. We will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.

So glad you found the inspection informative Doug. It was my pleasure.
Best of luck with the quartz mining project.

More about Bricks And Mortar Home Inspections Ltd.

We are an OAHI member company serving York Region, Barrie, and the GTA. Our focus is on thorough inspections, comprehensive PDF reports, and oustanding customer service.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Keswick?