Shower King

Chilliwack BC V2R 5M3

Reviews for Shower King

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Shower doors

Worst advise, worst service I've ever seen. Originally I wanted a sliding glass door for my custom shower. A installer came over and talked me into a swinging door and wanted to place it closest to my taps, jets, and shower head. Not being a expert on shower doors I listened to him, assuming he knew what he was talking about. When I have a shower, there is more water on the floor outside the door then in the shower. I can't even turn my jets on or there would be more water. My wife has called to address the problem, and all she gets is attitude from the owner. I've called 5 times now with a promise the owner will call me back, with no call. I've been trying for 2 weeks to talk to him about his horrible job. Now they're screening my calls.

Rob Sparham from Chilliwack

(604) 824-9698
Chilliwack
BC
V2R 5M3

I had someone do some work on my bathroom but they didnt do a very good job on my shower. When I was looking for professionals to fix the mistakes Shower King was recommended by a friend. Im so glad I choose them. Everything is exactly as I ask for and even beyond my expectations.

Simonealisa in Fraser Valley
Simonealisa in Fraser Valley
3 reviews Agassiz, BC

Purchasing bathroom accessories for a new home

I was looking for some designer finished bathroom accessories and I found exactly what I was looking at, at Shower King. They had great sets to complete your bathroom for a very low price compared to competitors, and in the unique finishes I was looking for. They also had beautiful bathroom mirrors with a wide number of custom frames to choose from for a very low price. I was able to borrow samples to check colors with my color scheme and all in all they were very hospitable, friendly, and did a great job answering my questions.