Sprinkler Systems
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Calgary  >  Next Rain Irrigation Ltd.

Reviews for Next Rain Irrigation Ltd.

project

Chris from Next rain helped adjust some sprinkler heads, moved a line and put in a new head. He was very friendly, professional and did an excellent job...exactly what was needed and gave me some helpful information about my system. These guys are good!

DStouffer

Don,

Thank you very much for the review.

Rob in Airdrie
Rob in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Irrigation winterization

They understand the definition of the work service. No fuss no muss, no waiting around, they do what they say they are going to do and are very knowledgeable in doing it. They do not try to find things that are not wrong to fix and only fix what is broken or necessary. I like these guys compared to all the other so called service providers.

Thanks Rob for the review.

Exactly what you said is what we try to make happen on a daily bases.

Calgary, AB Canada
403-613-0552

sprinkler head repair and fall blowout

A 3rd party service had admitted to breaking the pop-up head of one of my in ground sprinklers. I have been using Next Rain for a number of years for winterization and Spring start-up so after sorting out that the pop-up hadn't simply unthreaded from the body and determining that the likely make, I gave them a call. I was happy to hear that I could get a tech out first thing the next morning with the necessary part in stock. He was there exactly when he said he would be and I was glad he was there rather than me trying to fix it as it turned out that the pipe was cracked just back from the sprinkler head body as well. All told it took about 1 hour for him to sort it out and I avoided flooding my yard, incurring a large monthly water bill due to likely failure to spot the problem until the next time I cut the grass or creating lawn burn out while waiting for someone else to get stock or schedule me in. I just booked them for winterization again. Update - quick and smooth for the winterization. Everything exactly as promised and right on time. This is a very reliable company.

Thank you for the review.

We pride ourselves on arriving with fully stocked service trucks.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Sprinkler System Maintenance

Have been using Next Rain Irrigation for about 5 years to service sprinkler system. Always efficient and take care of any issues like broken sprinkler heads etc... without a problem. Great service and price.

Thanks for the review Bob.

Melanie in Calgary
Melanie in Calgary

Easy to book irrigation blow out online, quick and reasonable price

Next Rain has been winterizing my in ground sprinkler system for 5 years now and the are always reliable and a reasonable price. I love the easy to follow online booking system.

Thanks Melanie.

We love the online booking system too. It makes doing a lot of blowouts in a short amount of time possible.

Thanks again for the review.

Gary in Chestermere
Gary in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

On time and updated

on time , quick and notified too as well as added a better connector onto my system at no charge . System continues to run well at sprin start up .

Thanks Gary.

We provide free hose bibs for the blow out valve if your system doesn't already have one. We want to maintain your house year in and year out and speeding up the process with less chance of repairs is our goal.

Shan in Calgary
Shan in Calgary

Start up of system

I would like to say in general the service was ok, until I got the bill. This is the first year I used Next Rain and when they came to do the start up they found numerous problems, much to my surprise the system was running just fine last year. they proceeded to change out values, without my consultantion, and at the end of the service I was charged over $500 with an explanation that there was low pressure and the values needed to be changed. After consulting with another company found out that the pipes that went to the value where smaller and this would cause the low pressure. I am not impressed and talked to the company about the bill. They did give me a 100 off, but as you can imagine on a low budget, getting a bill that you thought would be $150 to be well over $500.
After all that they didn't finish the set up of the machine that runs the program. I wasn't sure if my front yard was set up properly and asked them to come back to check. They charged by $100, for travel time and since there was no problem stated this was not their fault and these fees are industry standard.
Not impressed will use another company

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for the 2 star review. Each summer we have 1 or 2 customers which we simply can't keep happy. We tried, we provided you with a partial refund. We are confident your sprinkler system is in working order and will be working for you for a number of years. Please remember to winterize your sprinkler system early so not to cause yourself extra costs from possible damages. Your sprinkler system was winterized by us on October 16, 2017 last year after freezing temperatures (Oct 6-9th).

We wish you the best with your new sprinkler company.

Dale mckinnon from Calgary
Dale mckinnon from Calgary

Spring start up

The service rep arrived promptly at 9 AM. He identified the faulty sprinklers, dug them up and replaced them. He then replaced other faulty sprinkler heads and adjusted the direction of the remaining sprinklers. Great work!!

Hi Dale,

Arriving on time is always are goal. Realistically, it is way easier to arrive on time for morning appointments. As the day goes by, we occasionally get behind, but we always show up. Our goal is to get every ones system up and running in the spring, the first time we visit their house. Our office will notify you if we are ever running late.

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Great Winterization Service

Have used Next Rain Irrigation to winterize my system for 5 years and they always do a great job and arrive when booked. Would recommend them to anyone looking for irrigation service in Calgary.

Thank you Michael. We appreciate your business.

-Todd

Melody in Calgary
Melody in Calgary

Service

Been using Next Rain Irrigation since 2010 and the guys are professional and great at what they do. I always recommend them to people looking for sprinkler work or blowouts

Melody it is always a pleasure for us to come and service your property. Thank you again for your business.

-Todd
Next Rain Irrigation Ltd. 403-613-0552
Calgary

More about Next Rain Irrigation Ltd.

403-613-0552 - Underground Sprinkler Systems Calgary - Irrigation Systems Calgary

Next Rain Irrigation Ltd. services & repairs, winterizes and installs irrigation systems in the Calgary area. Next Rain works with both residential and commercial customers. We warranty our fall blowouts and take pride in being a reliable organization. Our crews will keep your landscaping looking awesome this year.

Website: next-rain.com