VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vaughan ON L6A 1E8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vaughan  >  VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC.

Reviews for VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC.

Sandra in Guelph
Sandra in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Exceptional experience!

I was referred to Vaughn Landscaping through a friend of mine and I have to say that it was one of the best referrals I’ve gotten. Guiseppe and his crew were extremely professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the utmost professionalism with an exceptional outcome. Thank you Vaughn Landscaping!!

Thanks so much

Sixmar in Vaughan
Sixmar in Vaughan

Extremely Creative & Professional

I came across the Vaughan Landscaping's team a couple of years ago at the Canada Blooms Show; and, I immediately knew they would be perfect for what I had in mind for my backyard: an elegant retreat space for entertainment and relaxation.

I met with a few other landscaping companies before, but Giuseppe and his team were able to capture my vision into a beautifully designed space where every single detail was carefully planned with exquisite taste.

They were extremely professional, cordial and kept me well informed in every stage of the project. They completed my backyard (landscaping, pool and Cabana) on-time, on-budget and, most of the time in spite of the weather.

I would definitely work with them again, and I strongly recommend their services.

Thanks for the great review

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Backyard Oasis

8 years ago, my husband and I attended a jack-and-jill bridal shower hosted in someone’s backyard. The only expectation I had of this bridal shower was to eat a lot amongst good company. I can speak on behalf of all the guests, as we treated to a visually appealing escape one can only dream of. The party itself was a hit as well but I can’t remember taking so many pictures of someone’s backyard.
Fast forward to 2016…We had always talked about purchasing a cottage close to Lake Rousseau for my husband’s 50th birthday. After making multiple trips up north to view properties and went through the exercise of putting in offers on beautiful lakefront properties, we were financially and emotionally invested. Cottage hunting outgrew our weekends and slowly turned into a part time job/ obsession! Although we had our hearts set on a cottage for our family to enjoy for years to come, so it was a harsh reality to accept we would have to part with this dream. After being outbid on 3 properties, my husband asked me to trade in our cottage dream in exchange for backyard sanctuary.
I know nothing about construction and heard horror stories of hiring contractors to work on your home, everything from timing, unforeseen cost increases and the dreaded mess. I was adamant I wouldn’t be one of those neighbours that would have trucks driving up and down our street leaving mud track marks and debris for our neighbours to hate us! We went back and forth on the idea and I finally agreed and we took on another project together, which started with talking to our friends, family & neighbours to get pool/ landscaping/ deck recommendations. We met a few companies to get quotes and could not align our vision with their proposals. I always felt they were encouraging us to pick the best and most expensive options as the cliché goes – you get what you pay for. I began to feel overwhelmed and then my husband reminded me about the bridal shower we went to years ago. We got the contact from our friend and called Vaughan Landscaping on a Friday afternoon. Giuseppe came to our home on Sunday with an arsenal of knowledge that put our minds to ease. We signed off on the work on Monday and the rest is history. He is so passionate and articulate with every step along the way from design, various options and accommodated a few last minute changes! We ended up getting our front yard, driveway, side walkways and backyard transformed.
We have a tranquil and inviting space in our backyard that’s shared with our family and friends. Nobody wants to leave when they come over! It’s nice to see strangers slow down as they drive by our house and admire the curb appeal of our home. Our backyard is our resort-style escape just outside our kitchen window, which was worth every penny. Vaughan Landscaping has perfected our pride in home ownership. I have referred them to everyone as Giuseppe turned my dream into reality. We celebrated my husband’s 50th birthday party once all the work was completed. Similar to the jaw dropping experience I had 8 years ago at that bridal shower, our friends and family were so excited to enjoy the pool, outdoor kitchen and entertaining areas as well as all the lighting that illuminates our space at night. It’s so beautiful and it totally transforms from day to night. I can’t thank Vaughan Landscaping enough for creating the prefect venue for my husband’s 50th birthday! Giuseppe and his entire team exceeded our expectations before, during and after the work was done. Every member on his team is a certified professional and very respectful. Our home was treated like their home. Thank you again Vaughan Landscaping.

Was a pleasure working for you

Berta & Al in Vaughan
Berta & Al in Vaughan

Backyard/ front walk way

Love it! Very impress with Giuseppe and his crew. Marcos the foreman and the crew did an exception job. Promise times were met and the crew cleaned up after each day and kept the area clean for the neighborhood. Neighbors were also impress with the job and the professionalism of the crew and consideration for them. The changes made a grand impression and many inquires of who did this amazing job. Bravo, Vaughan Landscaping!

Thanks guys it was a real pleasure working for you .

Sonia Pagulayan in
Sonia Pagulayan in

Backyard

CREATIVE, DEPENDABABLE AND PROFESSIONAL

We renovated our backyard with Vaughan Landscape Specialist and couldn't be more pleased. From our first meeting, it was such an easy process. G and his team had a great vision, yet still were flexible with minor tweaks as needed. The project cost was fair and each step completed was done to the highest standards. Their crew was on time every day and were great about tidying it up. I would not hesitate to use VAUGHAN LANDSCAPE SPECIALIST, again and have already referred them to many of my friends and neighbors. Our backyard looks like a resort in the evening and have enjoyed relaxing and entertaining in our backyard that for so many years went unused. we are already looking for ways of use them again.

Alexandro P.

Thanks for the opportunity

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We are Blown Away

Our house was an uninspired and boxy mid century modern house that no one gave a second look at. Well, that was last week before Giuseppe and his team from Vaughan Landscaping transformed our house to a home that has everyone in the neighbourhood stopping dead in their tracks to admire - literally. We are getting a huge kick out of watching neighbours that we know and don’t know stopping by to look at it. Giuseppe’s experience is so broad that he was able to adapt our drawing in the pursuit of greater cost efficiencies while improving the overall design. He’s a big picture kind of guy who clearly knows his craft. We had met with a couple of landscape firms before selecting Vaughan Landscaping We based our decision largely on Giuseppe’s character and our judgement was spot on. He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it - in other words, the work was executed perfectly and on time - in two and a half days to be precise. Their attention to detail - really - their loving attention to detail is evident in their work. I cannot adequately express how much we love our new walkway, retaining wall and gardens - THANK YOU!!

It was a real pleasure working for you guys thanks a lot .

Sergey in King City
Sergey in King City
3 reviews King City, ON

Worth every penny

If you care about the quality this is the right company to go with. You get the best and unique design alongside withe the highest quality. Joe and his team are simply the best.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks it was a pleasure working with you too

Kate in Scarborough
Kate in Scarborough

Full Landscape Design and Pool

Giuseppe and his team listened to my needs and turned my backyard into a magazine worthy dream landscape. With special attention to quality, service and hard work I couldn't be happier with their work. They have created an outdoor space that is completely personalised to suit my lifetstyle. The job was completed before schedule, within the budget discussed and I was always kept well informed. I HIGHLY recommend Vaughn Landscaping they will create a space where craftsmanship and detail go hand in hand providing you with an end product you can be proud of and neighbours will be jealous of.

Thanks for your review of Vaughan Landscaping. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service. If you need anything in the future, we are just a phone call away! Thanks again!

ShellyinToronto
ShellyinToronto

City Oasis

Vaughan Landscaping did the front walkway and my backyard in my city home. I was extremely happy with the results. I found Giuseppe and his team to be very professional and hardworking. Giuseppe was a pleasure to work with, his suggestions and recommendations which improved the final results were much appreciated!

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Backyard Swimspa and Artificial Grass installation

Giuseppe and his team did a great job landscaping our backyard to fit a 17 ft swimspa, and later returned to install artificial grass. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy, hard-working and fair. I would strongly recommend him for any landscaping project.

More about VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC.

VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING is a complete design and build company which aims to provide exceptional landscape services through a commitment to quality workmanship and total customer satisfaction. We also are a member of Landscape Ontario and a certified Stone-Link, Unilock installer . Your landscaping project is a major undertaking - one that will add substantial value to your home and lifestyle. VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING will create your private paradise. Take a journey into your own oasis (backyard or front yard).

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Backyards, Front Entrances, Driveways, Walkways, Interlocking Stone, Flagstone, Natural Stone, Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, Water Features, Planting , Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas, Gazebos, Pergolas, Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces, Retaining Walls, Sodding, Patios, Decks, Lighting, Irrigation, Softscaping, Hardscaping, Retaining walls, Irrigation Systems, Decks, Pavers, Curbs, Grading, Regrading, Bed Prep, Disposal, Masonry, Gardens, Architectural Planning & Drawings, Flagstone, Concrete, Fencing, Gates, Railings, Paths, Lawns
Contemporary, Modern (Art Deco, Mid-Century), Mediterranean (Spanish, Tuscan, French, Southwest), Traditional (Colonial, English, ), Tropical (Asian, Japanese, Coastel, South Pacific) Country (Farmhouse, Victorian, Ranch, Rustic), Formal, Informal, Xeriscaping
Outdoor BBQ kitchens, Natural Stone, Decorated stone work, Waterfalls, Water Features, Driveway design, Composite Decks, IPE Decks, Pavers, Curbs, Architectural Planning, Spectacular gardens, Landscape mood lighing, security lighting, Outdoor fireplaces, Firepits,
2002
Landscape Ontario / Certified Landscape technician/ Certified Permacon Installer
Landscape Ontario