Staged To Sell Inc

Dunmore
Dunmore
2 reviews Medicine Hat, AB

Organizing Storage Area

I started staging homes 2 years ago. I have bought and collected alot of decor and furniture. When I started using my new storage area I realized I would need 2x the space or to become extremely organized. We managed to make do so now everything is easily accessible, and it makes my job a lot easier!

Scrapaholicanonymous.com
Scrapaholicanonymous.com
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Home Staging

Stephanie did a wonderfull job on my home and helped me sell it much quicker than i thouhgt it would.Also it was more affordable than expected.I will deffinatly recomend her to anyone trying to sell their home!

More about Staged To Sell Inc

I specialize in helping struggling home owners Sell there house. Small changes in decor or furniture placement or just a fresh perspective is sometimes all it takes.