Creto Creations Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Calgary  >  Creto Creations Inc.

Reviews for Creto Creations Inc.

Naomi Madsen from Airdrie
Naomi Madsen from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Backyard

We just finished our backyard project with Creto and I have to say I was surprised with the finished project. It turned out better than I thought. My husband and I had different ideas and they were able to incorporate them into one. Very creative bunch. I enjoyed working with Creto and big thank you goes to them! Well deserved.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Concrete Flooring

We tried to fix floors are self. Didn't turn out so good. We had Creto Creations come and resurface them.Were happy that we decided to have it professional done!Would highly recommend!

Ron in CALGARY
Ron in CALGARY
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Flooring

When we are feeling financially and emotionally up to redoing this project, we will be more particular, and find someone who knows good work from bad, can multiply price times square footage, and knows what day it is. In the meantime we spent $8000 for a floor so shoddy it looks worse than what we started with.
It's just a shame.

More about Creto Creations Inc.

A full service company offerring unbeatable quality and knowledge. Our team is lead by a professional designer, who specifaclly uses concrete as her medium and a concrete expert with well over 1, 000, 000 square feet of experience in all residential and commercial applications.