Reliable Home Comfort

Water Filtration & Purification
105 Consumers Drive Whitby ON L1N1C4
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Vaughan  >  Reliable Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliable Home Comfort

Naomi from North Toronto
Naomi from North Toronto

New Air Conditioner

After doing extensive research on a replacement air conditioner when ours packed up, I decided to choose an American Standard unit with Reliable. Darren and his associate did the work themselves and they could not have been more obliging. They were polite and respectful and made sure that I was pleased with where the unit was ultimately placed. They know what they are doing and I would recommend them for all heating and air conditioning needs.

Furnace repairs

We have had a couple of issues with our furnace this past winter and Rob has provided amazing, quick service each time. The first time we actually called him on a Sunday morning and he came that evening to assess the problem. Each time he has been very honest and provided us with all the information we needed to make a decision about how to proceed. A new furnace isn't far off for us and we will definitely be going to Rob when we are ready to make the change!

Murray Skitt from Toronto
Murray Skitt from Toronto

Water leaking from the furnance

I had a leaking furnace that was spilling water. I called Rob on a Saturday and explained the situation to him. I told him that I thought the water pump was not working. He asked if I had tried a number of things with the pump to get it working again. I said I did and it still did not work. He said that it was likely that the pump was broken. He said that he would come on Monday and bring a new pump. He came on Monday and determined that the pump needed to be replaced. He gave me a quote right away. The quote was very reasonable. He changed the pump in about 15 minutes. He also checked out the whole furnace to ensure that everything was working properly. He also noticed that my water shut off valve for the humidifier was not working properly. He replaced it without any charge. I must say that we received excellent service from Rob. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs work done on their furnace. Thanks again Rob for a job well done.
Murray S.

thehuezos in Whitby
thehuezos in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace and A/C

Earlier this month our furnace broke down and we were scrambling to have it replaced as soon as possible. We tried to move on it quickly as we wanted to bring back the heat and we were fortunate enough to take a day off work and have a few companies come to give us a quote (8 to be exact). There was a great variance in pricing, however we could quickly tell which companies were trying to take advantage of an unfortunate situation. We were dealing with Darryl and he was phenomenal. He took the time to explain the work and the products and we did not feel pressured to purchase. We received a very competitive quote from another company and he was able to match the price and promptly installed both the A/C and Furnace. We have thus far been very satisfied with their work

Iskandar in Mississauga
Iskandar in Mississauga

Leaking Furnace and Fireplace issue

I had a leaking furnace that spilled water. I was glad that I found Rob on Homestars. I was able to make an appointment with him and he was very accommodating to come in the evening. In just seconds he found the problem and fixed it right away. I also showed him my fireplace that didn't lit up and he fixed it too. All these jobs were done quickly and professionally. I highly recommend him and his company to everybody. Thank you so very much Rob.

Bosco Tung from North York
Bosco Tung from North York

Rob was extremely professional and helpful

Rob was extremely professional and helpful, explaining each part step-by-step, reviewing my options as well. Am really grateful for discovering this company here on Homestars and will be sure to use them again in the future if needed.

Ron in Mississauga
Ron in Mississauga

Water Heater Repair

We had a problem with our 10 year old water heater. Rob came by and took care of it in no time. The price was extremely reasonable. Rob was very friendly. I had a number of questions about the water heater, my furnace and my humidifier. He answered all my questions and gave great advice. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Ankur in Aurora
Ankur in Aurora
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Furnance

My furnace broke down in November. I called Reliable home comfort and Darryl from Whitby office came the same day and gave me the quote for the furnace.
The quote was competitive and he told me that he will be able to install the furnace the very next day.

I decided to go with Reliable home comfort, because of the time issue as all other quotes I received were almost the same but installation time was after a week.

The very next day the furnace was installed and I was happy with the service.

Review has 1 previous version
moltencore in Etobicoke
moltencore in Etobicoke

Company excellent providing and installing our new furnace.

Back in 2014 we had Reliable install a brand new Goodman high efficiency furnace. All responses from the company during this process from quote to completion were prompt and pleasant. We were extremely pleased by their quick and efficient service during this process. I would give them 10/10 for this installation. --------note: Both last year and this year we had problems getting a response (despite multiple attempts) from Reliable regarding booking a furnace maintenance visit. UPDATE: Darryl has now called, apologized and has set up the maintenance appointment.

Review has 1 previous version
Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Replace Boiler Forced Air Furnace

Our furnace broke down over the Christmas holidays when we were experiencing sub -20 degrees weather. On New Years day we had no heat. I called Darryl on January 2nd and he promptly returned my call and was in my home assessing the situation within a couple of hours. I was impressed that he immediately could see what the issue was and how to solve it. Later that same evening he sent me a quote. Another supplier gave me a solution that was not sustainable and was clear to me that I would have the same issue within a few years.

We decided to go with Darryl who said it would take a day and a half and that his crew would be there the next morning and they were as promised. Darrin, the technician removed the old system and installed the new one. He worked very diligently to make sure the system was set up properly. He had to come back to fix a glitch and came when he said he would and stayed to make sure that his fix solved the glitch.

I was very impressed by the teams professionalism, technical knowledge and discipline to get the job done properly. I heartily recommend them.

More about Reliable Home Comfort

HVAC, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING SERVICE.

Finding a higher price is easy. Finding better service is impossible... If your existing system is not functioning properly or if your utilities bills are excessively high, call me for a free upfront estimate on repair or replacement of your Furnace or Air Conditioning System. Fully licensed and fully insured.