The Stone Depot

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
3781 victoria park ave. unit 1 Toronto ON m1k 3k5

Reviews for The Stone Depot

5 reviews ,

Kitchen floor and kitchen countertop

Frankie has been great in helping with the choice of countertop and flooring with the color and different types of material. He also referred me to the whole sale countertop for much more choice at a great price. Installer he recommended has great workmanship

5 reviews ,

Kitchen Countertop

I have bought marble tiles for my kitchen flooring from Stone Depot at a great price. Frankie, the owner has been extremely helpful with my selection. Through Frankie, I was referred to a Granite Countertop Wholesaler where I bought 2 slabs of granite there. I was amazed by the choice that I have at the Wholesaler and the price is very reasoanable too. I also have my floor and countertop installed by Stone Depot installer and they have done a great job and with care.

More about The Stone Depot

The Stone Depot provides wholesale and retail store services for natural stone, Countertops , Vanity Tops , Fire place , Mosaic Tiles , Marble Tiles , Granite Tiles . In other words we are a factory direct store where you can find variety of quality stones, tiles, and decos for ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Brimley?