Grout Expectations

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oakville  >  Grout Expectations

Reviews for Grout Expectations

Cdngirl in Oakville
Cdngirl in Oakville

Clean all tile and grout and re-caulk

Very professional.
Grout cleaned and sealed - looks amazing. The caulking around tub was neat both inside and out. Bathroom was cleaned up thoroughly after work was completed. Would highly recommend Taylor .

Raymond in Mississauga
Raymond in Mississauga

Repair Grout and Caulk 2 shower plus floor tile replacement

Taylor is punctual. I have used him a couple of times and he is on time and he does not up sell.

Repair of grout took 2 days, he came back after the first application was dry the next day to complete the job.

Very reasonable in price.

Happy with the jobs he completed. Would use him again.

Judy & John in Burlington
Judy & John in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen/Dining room steam clean and colour grout/tile replacement. Recaulk shower, clean and colour grout three bathrooms, colour match grout error on basement floor

We would highly recommend Taylor and his staff to anyone. He is polite, professional and detail oriented. We are very particular clients, details are very important to us and we can only say that every part of the job was done to our total satisfaction. The results were beyond our expectations and the cost was very reasonable. We wish we had done the job sooner. We will definitely be call him back for any future jobs.
Judy & John in Aldershot

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Epoxy Grout repair

I moved into a new home in January, and the grout in the main area of the tile in the foyer and in the master bedroom kept flaking off. I tried re-grouting both areas by completely removing the old grout and applying new grout, but within a couple of days it would flake off in the same places and look awful. A friend told me that it was likely movement of the tile due to improper mortar when the tile was installed. He suggested using epoxy grout, but to ensure I called someone who was proficient because it was really difficult to apply since it hardens quickly. I looked on Homestars and found a couple of companies that had good reviews, but Taylor from Grout Expectations really made an impression on me. He was very knowledgeable and came out to give a free estimate within a couple of days. Although I was prepared for him to re-grout everything, he suggested to just do the areas that had the issue and if all went well we wouldn't need to do it all. Great....saved me money! Taylor came on time on the 2 days that he scheduled with me to remove the old grout, apply the new epoxy grout and then to do a final clean-up on the 2nd day. He was very clean and a true professional. It's been 6 weeks and the grout looks fantastic. I highly recommend Taylor from Grout Expectations...you won't be disappointed.

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Clean and re-grout my stand-up shower

Taylor Brown was extremely professional, courteous and very reasonable. In my stand-up shower, my grout was wearing off and I could see built up of mold... He came and cleaned the tiles by steaming them and then used special kind of grout which would expand and contract instead of cracking. Was very timely. Explained me what he was going to do, and completed the work as promised. He also sealed the gap between the tub and sliding door for my other washroom. Will definitely recommend him. Two big thumbs Up!!! Thank you:)

Floor tile repacement, clean & rgrout where necessary plus similar work in bathroom shower.

Very professional owner/operator. Courteous, punctual, and quality workmanship on floor & shower tiles. Does exactly was he says he will do, on schedule & on budget. Will hire again & would enthusiastically recommend to anyone requiring this kind of specialty work.

Greg Rushforth from Oakville
Greg Rushforth from Oakville

Grout cleaning, sealing, re-caulking of tub

My tiles were looking a little "tired" due to the continual grout darkening due to dirt etc. I did a bit of research and hired grout expectations to clean and seal all tiling (bath, kitchen, hall). What a difference the coloured grout seal makes. All floors look like they new. Even the tile that I contemplated removing now looks like a winner now. I question why I didn't do this sooner. The cleaning of the tub grout was also surprising as it looks almost new. Excellent work. You can tell this is a family run business as they are very courteous and go about there business in a very professional manner. I would not hesitate hiring this firm.

I makes our work all worthwhile when customers appreciate the results. Thank you Greg for your kind words. We take pride in doing the best for our customers and I hope we can be of service to you or someone you know in the future. Chris.

Natalia from Oakville
Natalia from Oakville

Tile re-grouting

I've used this company twice now. They are everything you could wish for in a contractor - punctual, thorough, professional and communicate if there are any changes in, say, when they are coming - the work is excellent, of a high standard. I was so satisfied the first time I used them again this time - happily, just as satisfied. First time I had Chris and this time, Taylor - both did a great job - thank you, guys!

Thank you Natalia for your review of our services. I will pass your kind words on to Taylor. Your newly grouted floor will look great for years to come.

David & Gillian Benning from Mississauga
David & Gillian Benning from Mississauga

re-grouting bathroom floor

Excellent service - punctual, professional and extremely tidy. A pleasure to deal with a tradesperson who actually performs the task he contracted to do. We were very pleased and would use his services again.

Thank you David and Gillian for your appreciation of my work. I am happy that you are satisfied. Enjoy your "new" floor! Chris.