Hammer Time Contracting Specialists

General Contractors
Oakpark Avenue Toronto ON M4C
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in East York  >  Hammer Time Contracting Specialists

Reviews for Hammer Time Contracting Specialists

Lesley and Jon in East York
Lesley and Jon in East York

Bathroom Renovation

A complete bathroom renovation that looks, and works, great. Frank and his team were helpful, accomodating and did everything in their power to ensure we were happy. They provided suggestions where needed, and were friendly and accomodating when we required changes to the plan. The communication back and forth couldn't be beat. Frank always called first before deviating from the original plan (and explained why X needed to be done instead of Y) to ensure we were happy with the new direction, and phoned us in the evening of almost every night to provide us with a progress report. We were so happy with his work, we also had him floor our front foyer. We have also referred him to friends who are considering doing work on their home.

Robert Caccamo
Robert Caccamo
1 review Scarborough, ON

Complete restoration of home interior

Frank came to our house that had been dessimated by renters, and we wished to occupy the house ourselves. When he fist looked around he reassured us that the job will get done to our satisfaction. My Wife and I were quite nervous assigning such a big job to one person. The estimate was surprisingly within our budjet, and the job was awarded to Hammer Time. The only issues asrising from the job was the sheer amount of deconstruction involved. I had not expected as much. Frank and his staff assured me that it was required to make the final result be long lasting, and to my liking.
They were right!...I love the job. The before and after was incredible. Any issues I had regarding a "little" this or a "little" that were handled immediately.
Good Job Hammer Time!

More about Hammer Time Contracting Specialists

Our Firm is based on 30 years of pride, experience, and the drive to go that "extra mile" for our Clients. In busines for more than two decades, we have proven ourselves trustworthy and reliable. Comercial, Residential, Industrial, large scale or smal, you wil be proud of our workmanship.