Crate & Barrel

Reviews for Crate & Barrel

Jimbo Jones
Jimbo Jones

Iron Plant stand

Got the iron holder on sale for half off. The quality of the item is fantastic and sturdy. Well worth it the price at the discount. I would not pay the retail though it is not worth $200 for what it was. I would rather go elsewhere to the more classical shops.

Emily Seibert in Toronto
Emily Seibert in Toronto
12 reviews TORONTO, ON

Furniture

We got great service from the helpful staff on site. They helped us pick out new furniture for our living room. They were very friendly, and the store was really nice. I loved the displays.

Amy from Mississauga
Amy from Mississauga

white ladder shelf

This is such a great modern home furnishing store. Prices are a bit on the higher side, but its totally worth it. It's perfect for condo style homes and is very trendy. I bought a white ladder shelf that I place some vases, books and picture frames on. I have also seen this used to display alcoholic drinks. The one problem is that some pieces need to come from their head office so they take a while to get there. I had to wait for 3 weeks. They were timely and it arrived when they anticipated. Customer service is great too.

Judy from Toronto
Judy from Toronto

furniture

love crate&barrel. they are quite standing out from any other furniture stores. their display always inspires me and makes me wanna decorate my room like they do...okay, i don't have that much space. My recent purchase was a comfy red chair for my bedroom. i love it!
anyway, their large sections, from kitchen to beds (or should i say from knives to chests??), you can easily find more than one thing you want. i also love their colorful contemporary stuff. it's fun.
life needs colors!

donna in Mississauga
donna in Mississauga
10 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

couch purchase

We were quite impressed with the level of service we received at Crate and Barrel. And as always, the quality is exceptional. However, we were a little surprised at how long it took for our "custom made" couch to be delivered...over 8 weeks! The price was fair and the gentlemen who delivered and set up our sectional were efficient and fast! Overall I would recommend this store to others.

Paulina in Mississauga
Paulina in Mississauga

Christmas Decorations

I bought two very nice ornaments for my tree there, They have so much variety. You can easily buy an empty tree and buy all of your ornaments there to create a nice, matching decoration. You can also add to what ornaments you already have (like I did) and it looks nice.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Couch

Good quality mass production furniture. While the prices are substantially higher then in the US, it provides good quality for the price point in Toronto.

Downstairs is great priced knick knacks and kitchen goods.

William Ng in Toronto
William Ng in Toronto

Lounge Sofa

Great Customer service overall, employee provided me all the details of what I wanted to purchase, what payment options I can do, and also the delivery process up to the detail of if the sofa would fit through my door at home. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for an upgrade to their IKEA or low end sofa.

Hong Ye in Toronto
Hong Ye in Toronto

Furniture

It took me long time to find good bed sets for my 9 years old daughter. I bought white bed sets in Crate & Barrel at last, it is really good quality. My daughter loves them very much.

Gurpreet in Etobicoke
Gurpreet in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New sectional

Delivery was impeccable and on time. Furniture was amazing and at an amazing price! The staff is so kind and helpful and made sure we got exactly what we were looking for according to our budget and preferences. Will definitely shop here again! Thanks for everything!!