Appliance Retailers

Reviews for Victory Range Hoods

Monica from Vancouver
Monica from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great product and customer service

Great product and customer service. Quiet and powerful Twister 30.
The good thing I used 8" duct. Such a difference in the noise and suction.
Would recommend to family and friends.

M Buarzaiga
M Buarzaiga

218 Series Wall Hood with Serious Defect

Hood never worked properly from Day1. If the hood sees any moisture, the on/off button does not function anymore. This is rather strange for a unit designed to remove moisture!! We have been working around the problem by starting the unit before cooking, but we are not able to shut it off until hours after finishing cooking; totally unnecessary waste of money and energy. This is clearly a manufacturing defect. I called Victory Range Hoods many times but they will not have the decency to stand behind their sales. They should recall all these units and replace with ones working correctly. It is better to save your money and look somewhere else for a reliable product.

Damaged in transit

We received the hood in March but didn’t open the box until june as the Reno was delayed by Covid. The box looked okay. We discovered the stainless steel hood had been badly dented in a very visible spot. The box must have been dropped on its corner. We contacted VRH and they explained that since more than 3 months had expired, they could not make a claim against the shipper. This was our fault for not inspecting earlier (they didn’t say that, thats me talking). Vlad offered to send a replacement part if I thought I could make the repair. This meant drilling out about 20 rivets and replacing the part, and Re-riveting. No problem the part they sent was 24” x 36” x 2” steel hood. The replacement took one hour. All good now.

Robert P from Mississauga
Robert P from Mississauga
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Q5-36 Hood insert liner. Decent product with some fault poor customer service.

Ordered Q5-36 Hood insert 8" with added backdraft and halogen lights. SInce these were standard GU10 I decided not to pay the premium for LED and replace them myself. Removed lights from unit only to find that they are clipped on with bent clips that are brittle and snap off even with a gentle pry. Poor design on bezel holding ring to lights as others use a tension clip for ease of replacement. Sent emails and called twice early Monday, no answer or call back. Received email asking me for pictures. Left review on their website and notice that they only publish positive reviews. Light setup seems like a ploy to leverage more money from consumer. Otherwise everything else seems fine, quiet fan and good baffles.

Terrible customer services

Worst customer service EVER with this company!! After trying for so many days I got hold of a terrible customer service rep. He told me over the phone that they changed the supplier of the electronic board used on my unit model and since then they haven't had any issues with this type of unit. He also said that the other board would not function well with moist from for example boiling water... Really???
So, even after confirming that the issue with the unit is due to a not fit for purpose board he will not replace it for free. He wanted to sell it for CAD$ 160 and I need to hire an electrician to replace it. He refused to transfer the call to a manager, refused to give me a manager's name, refused to transfer the call to ANY manager in the company. In fact, he hang up on me. Do not waste your money. Don't bother leaving a voice message or e-mail because they will not respond to it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

wall mount 218 series range hod

hasn't worked properly since day1. called and received new control board to install with no instructions how to install. Unit doesn't work as soon as steam rises lights go off or dim......control switches don't respond to touch as supposed to. Quite frankly a waste of money......lousy customer service. Probably only worth buying if you live in BC. otherwise go somewhere else

Hi Private user.
Please contact our toll free number at 800 394 4020 and talk to our support team. They will be more than happy to help you fix your hood. Please make sure you have your receipt number ready.
Regards!

Marius in Waterloo
Marius in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Amazing company to deal with

Fast delivery, product was exactly as advertised. Down the road I had a problem with the display and their Customer Service is more than great (they sent me the faulty part in the same day I called). Thank you Vlad for everything!

giovanni in Burnaby
giovanni in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

kitchen range hood

Knowledgeable, Friendly, Efficient staff. And I was charged NOTHING for replacement of parts which made my 7-year old range hood as good as new. I will purchase from them again and I will continue to recommend them as I have done in the past few years. Thank you Filip and Vlad.

More about Victory Range Hoods

About us: Victory range hoods is a professional kitchen appliance enterprise founded in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. Today, located in Burnaby, BC, Canada with a warehouse space of over 25000 sqf www. KitchenHoods. ca has more than 5000 units in stock in our 2 warehouses located at 7272 Buller Ave, ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Burnaby?