Victory Range Hoods

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Burnaby  >  Victory Range Hoods

Reviews for Victory Range Hoods

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

wall mount 218 series range hod

hasn't worked properly since day1. called and received new control board to install with no instructions how to install. Unit doesn't work as soon as steam rises lights go off or dim......control switches don't respond to touch as supposed to. Quite frankly a waste of money......lousy customer service. Probably only worth buying if you live in BC. otherwise go somewhere else

Hi Private user.
Please contact our toll free number at 800 394 4020 and talk to our support team. They will be more than happy to help you fix your hood. Please make sure you have your receipt number ready.
Regards!

Victory Range Hoods

Marius in Waterloo
Marius in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Amazing company to deal with

Fast delivery, product was exactly as advertised. Down the road I had a problem with the display and their Customer Service is more than great (they sent me the faulty part in the same day I called). Thank you Vlad for everything!

giovanni in Burnaby
giovanni in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

kitchen range hood

Knowledgeable, Friendly, Efficient staff. And I was charged NOTHING for replacement of parts which made my 7-year old range hood as good as new. I will purchase from them again and I will continue to recommend them as I have done in the past few years. Thank you Filip and Vlad.

Private User reviews Willow Beach, ON

kitchen renovation

I searched far and wide for a 24" range hood to match my 24" stove. Victory Range Hoods had the best price for value. Customer service was superb. The item arrived on time, undamaged. Thanks!!!

Spas in Mississauga
Spas in Mississauga

Victory Twister - Best Range Hood in its Class!!!

I am extremely happy with my purchase! It is often difficult to buy on-line not being able to actually see the product in person. However, this range hood surpassed my expectations. Extremely good quality in workmanship and design. It is super easy to install and best of all it is very very quiet! I couldn't believe how silent this fan is low and high.

Shipping is super fast. I placed the order last Tuesday at 10am and received my Fedex shipping confirmation a few hours later and it arrived on-time 4 days later.

Way better quality that the many cheap Asian imports you see on-line. This range hood easily compares with hoods in the 2k-4k range.

Thanks Kitchenhoods.ca!!!
Steve P.
Mississauga, ON, Canada

Ryan in St. John's
Ryan in St. John's
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

400CFM 27" Unit

I bought a Q6-27" range hood from kitchenhoods.ca in september 2016. Arrived on time for about $400.

After a few installer errors, kitchenhoods.ca support called me and we exchanged photos and videos to get to the root of the problem I was having. Ultimately, the problem was in the installation and not with the product at all.

Support went out of their way to assist me, with multiple emails and phone calls, referrals and suggested links.

If you're skeptical about "kitchenhoods.ca" as some random website such as I was, rest assured they've got a pretty good crew backing their product and they'll help you out if anything goes wrong.

I have attempted to contact support via email but have not received a response to my issue. I also posted a video on youtube so you can hear it first hand:

Beware of this company! Will update if anything happens.

Review has 1 previous version
Timmins Client in
Timmins Client in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Product, Price and Srevice

Bought a range hood about 6 years ago. The best price I could find for such an excellent product. Needed help with a lighting issue. They replied the same day with advise as to what to look for (transformer replacement). I was able to order the part on-line and everything is up and running again.

Great product and service... highly recommended!!!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen hood Mpdel PSM-42

Bought a Kitchen hood in June of 2014. In July of 2016 Accidentally broke a light mounting plate and a plastic cover over the wires in side the hood. I called Kitchen hoods and explained my problem. They asked me to send a picture and I did. They called me and I explained what happened, and VLAD in turn send me all the parts I needed to repair my problem. I must admit they went to the trouble to handle my case as if I were there. I am very pleased with the service and follow up . I definitely would recommend this company to anyone buying a kitchen hood

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

White Range Hood SV400V-WH-30"

First, we purchased the range hood several months before our kitchen renovation project was ready to receive this part of the project. Vlad held it for us until its installation time was near, thus delaying the product warranty past purchase date to begin upon actual installation and use.
Second, when I had difficulties with one of the under-side lights, I emailed Vlad, who replied with both an email and a telephone call.
In the end, he sent me a new light, which arrived in less than 2 days. I installed it easily and it works well.
Vlad and his staff went out of their way to help me quickly.
Kitchenhoods.ca is great-excellent products and customer support.
Thanks Vlad and Filip, too.

More about Victory Range Hoods

About us: Victory range hoods is a professional kitchen appliance enterprise founded in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. Today, located in Burnaby, BC, Canada with a warehouse space of over 25000 sqf www. KitchenHoods. ca has more than 5000 units in stock in our 2 warehouses located at 7272 Buller Ave, ...