Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Moving & Storage
205-1655 Dupont St Toronto ON M6P 3T1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Reviews for Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

anavarre62 in Toronto
anavarre62 in Toronto

Home movers

This company did my move two weeks ago. Very professional and everything was fast and smooth. No overcharges, they were fast and very responsible with the things they were moving.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It's been our pleasure serving you and we are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service.

bsotnikow in Toronto
bsotnikow in Toronto

Great move

Very heavy rain at start time made it impossible to start loading the truck, but the crew had no problem adjusting the hours to reflect the late start and working later to get the job done. Courteous, careful, strong and capable- everything you'd want in movers. We were very happy and price was great compared to other companies.

We're thrilled to hear that your move was a success despite the rain! Thank you so much for reporting back. It's been our pleasure serving and we're delighted to know that you were pleased with the service.

Bryan in Old Toronto
Bryan in Old Toronto

Top notch moving service

Treigh and team were a pleasure to deal with. They were accommodating in coming back to finish up a move as it turned out we had too much to move in one shot. I would defintely recommend them!

Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important move, Bryan. And, thank you for sharing this great feedback! It's been our pleasure serving you and we are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service provided.

Karen
Karen

Moving

I was really happy with Energy Crew. I had read some negative reviews about them and so I had concerns about the crew going too slowly, charging a surprise stair fee on the day of the move, and the carpets getting dirty (the place we were moving out of had a lot of carpeting). So I asked Trey about these things and he said there is a stair fee for a certain amount of stairs, but because it was not included in the quote provided to me, it would be waived. He also said that it's standard for them to use runners to protect carpet. And the guys actually took less time than what was quoted to me and so the amount I paid was actually less than the quote (because the only minimum is the first hour). I'm glad I went with them because it worked out well and their prices were the best that I could find.

Thank you so much for this thoughtful feedback, Karen. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are delighted to hear that your move went well. We look forward forward to serving you again in the future.

Move

I just want to thank the Energy Crew for the exceptional service I received today from the crew. Sedgwick, Bob, and Gervais were professional, fast and very courteous. Fantastic! It was the fastest, most careful move I've experienced. 10/10, use the Energy Crew!

gary.leger68
gary.leger68

Move

Very efficient and on time. Be specific on what you need moved (quantity, weight, stairs) this helps them determine how many movers to send so they can plan.

Thank you so much for this very constructive feedback, Gary! It's always been our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business!

Hamilton G.
Hamilton G.
1 review Hamilton, ON

MOVING

The guys at EnergyCrew did an amazing job moving our stuff from the condo to the storage place. They came prepared and on time. It was not an easy move but they got the job done.

Thank you so much for trusting us with your move and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service. It's been our pleasure serving you.

Grace
Grace
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving

Very efficient movers. Knowledgeable about their work, proffessional and friendly. Great at communicating with the customer and adhering to the customer’s request.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grace. We are very happy to hear that your move went well and that you were pleased with the service.

Piki
Piki

Moved house

Patrick and crew were fantastic - fast and efficient. The crew were respectful of my things and took the time to ask me where and how I would like things set up. I would definitely request Patrick and crew again.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Piki. it's been our pleasure serving you and we are glad to hear that Patrick and his crew provided an excellent service.

erymanthe
erymanthe

Moving Company

Wonderful movers! Very professional, friendly, organized and efficient team! Made the move stress-free and in great time.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received.

More about Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Keep the cost of moving at the bottom of your worry list. Book your next move in Toronto with Energy Crew Moving & Transportation and pay no fuel surcharge, no travel time and no minimum hours. Plus, if you book by the 25th of the month, you get 3 movers for the price of 2, on select dates.

Full service moving, downtown condo moving, residential moving, professional office moving, furniture disassembly and reassembly, furniture delivery, professional packing service, single-item moving, long distance moving, truck loading and offloading, internal furniture moves

Moving & Storage
Moving and Packing supplies
For more than four years, the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) has trusted us with their most precious types of equipment. Each year, we've surpassed their expectations with on-budget and on-schedule delivery. Get the most out of your next move in Toronto with our affordable and reliable moving service.
Reliable, professional, friendly, well-mannered, courteous, clean and hard-working.
Most movers will promise you a fast service and an affordable price. We believe you need more than that. That's why we work harder to be the reliable moving company that you can trust and recommend to family and friends. Whether you're moving into a new condo or out of an old family home, you’ll get the most out of your move with Energy Crew.
2008