Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Moving & Storage
205-1655 Dupont St Toronto ON M6P 3T1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Reviews for Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

rmwitt
rmwitt

Moving

We had a tough move for the movers - moving from one townhouse to another. Tons of stairs. Tons of heavy and awkward furniture. The Energy Crew team worked so efficiently, with great attitudes, with us to manage any challenges and took great care with our furniture and things. We were so pleased and impressed with the ease of the move. I’d definitely recommend Energy Crew.

Thank you so much for this great feedback. We're delighted to hear that your move was a success. We hope you are enjoying your new home and look forward to your next move with us.

Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Moving

Energy Crew did a great job -- The movers were nice guys, efficient and quick. They packed up a full moving truck like Tetris champions, finished under the estimated time and below the estimated cost, and without as much as a scratch on any of our furniture. A move from a large (and packed) 2 bedroom apt. + backyard furniture, etc. took less than 4 hours from start to finish and cost $400 (this was significantly lower than the two other estimates I received). Highly recommend!

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're very happy to hear that the move a success. We look forward to your next move with us.

lcosta
lcosta

Office move

Quick efficient. Friendly. They were mindful of the items that were being moved. no damage to any of our belongings

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service. It's been our pleasure working with you and we do look forward to your next move with us.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

So Slow

After researching top moving companies I booked Energy Crew because they didn't have a time minimum unlike a lot of other companies. I figured it would take no more than 3.5 hours - the time estimated - and likely less to move my 1 bdrm + Den condo to the building next door - literally on the same block. To say I was shocked it took 5.5 hours is an understatement. The two guys who did the moving were nice enough I just don't understand how they were so slow even after I told them they needed to pick up the pace in hour 2. Zero sense of time or urgency. At the end of the team lead actually said "wow THAT took 5 1/2 hours? that's expensive!"

hi Andrea, we're incredibly sorry to hear that your move took a lot longer than expected. We want you to be satisfied with the service you receive from us and we'll do all we can to make sure of that. Can you please email us your confirmation number? someone from the office will follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Allison
Allison

Residential moving

Local move within Toronto from a 3 bedroom house to another 3 bedroom house. An extra trick and mover arrived, which was a pleasant surprise and I wasn't charged for these extras

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Allison. We're very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service. we hope you're enjoying your new home and look forward to your next move with us.

Move from Toronto to Burlington

I had an excellent experience. They were right on time, friendly, professional and hardworking. I was very impressed and they moved me within 5 hrs including travel time. Their price was also the cheapest but it was excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again if I need to move!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback. We're very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service.

peter.nakamura
peter.nakamura

Moving

I don't think I've ever had more fun moving! The guys we worked with from Energy Crew were energetic and really easy to work with. We had a number of furniture pieces that were a challenge to move through 3 flights of stairs but they did an excellent job problem solving for solutions and not damaging anything along the way. The combination of the price and the professionalism of the crew makes this the best value among moving services in Toronto.

We're glad it all went well, Peter. Thank you so just for sharing this great feedback. we appreciate your business!

friiskrista
friiskrista

Moving

The crew was very efficient, nice and respectful of our things, and careful not to mess up walls etc. I would recommend

Thank you so much for this great feedback, Krista! We appreciate your business and are glad your move was a success.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Moving Service

This was my best move ever. The guys were great. Diligent, funny, easy going. My stuff was well cared for. I highly recommend Energy Movers. Thanks so much guys!!!

We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service, Samantha! It's been a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your next move with us.

R D
R D

Condo move

Friendly, hard working movers. Move went quickly and the movers were professional and efficient. It's my 2nd time using this company's services, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them a 3rd time. Very fair price.

Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback. We're very happy to hear that you were pleased with the the service. We appreciate your business!

More about Energy Crew Moving & Transportation

Keep the cost of moving at the bottom of your worry list. Book your next move in Toronto with Energy Crew Moving & Transportation and pay no fuel surcharge, no travel time and no minimum hours. Plus, if you book by the 25th of the month, you get 3 movers for the price of 2, on select dates.

Full service moving, downtown condo moving, residential moving, professional office moving, furniture disassembly and reassembly, furniture delivery, professional packing service, single-item moving, long distance moving, truck loading and offloading, internal furniture moves

Moving & Storage
Moving and Packing supplies
For more than four years, the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) has trusted us with their most precious types of equipment. Each year, we've surpassed their expectations with on-budget and on-schedule delivery. Get the most out of your next move in Toronto with our affordable and reliable moving service.
Reliable, professional, friendly, well-mannered, courteous, clean and hard-working.
Most movers will promise you a fast service and an affordable price. We believe you need more than that. That's why we work harder to be the reliable moving company that you can trust and recommend to family and friends. Whether you're moving into a new condo or out of an old family home, you’ll get the most out of your move with Energy Crew.
2008