House Smart Home Improvements

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Burnaby  >  House Smart Home Improvements

Reviews for House Smart Home Improvements

fraser in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The estimator came out to the house & spent a 1 hour measuring & talking about the windows.Very professional...knew his work. Followed up with a written estimate & set the installation date. Installation day went smoothly...very careful to put drop sheets everywhere to protect floors and rugs.Cleanup was also good. The work crew were pleasant and precise.All windows ar and are happy with the results.e what we expected

Our install crews have been with House Smart for 12 plus years. They do a great job and we are glad to have them on the team.

D in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House Smart Home Improvements did a wonderful job installing the Vinyltek windows in my 30+ year old home. I would not hesitate to recommend them as they took care of my window needs from the first contact with their Saleperson, Bryan to the installation process with Jason's team and finally to the administrative staff, Gianna.

The installation crew headed by Jason was punctual, professional and polite in the entire process of replacing my windows. The team was well organized to ensure the installation process was seamless.

Any concerns/questions I had were quickly addressed by Gianna who made me feel like a "valued customer." I greatly appreciate Gianna's fantastic customer care/service in resolving any administrative questions/issues that I had during my window replacement process. Working with Gianna was a pleasure! Thank you.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear Jason and his crew were professional and friendly during your install. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Gianna. She truly values our clients and always goes above and beyond for them. Thank you again for your business. --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

Karen in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I had two windows that needed replacement. After a year of procrastination, I finally decided to search for a window contractor. Available of funds was the main reason for the delay. My need was quality, warranty, professional service, and cost. I have heard many homer owners experience. I needed to look at options as replacing all of the windows and doors at once was not within my budget. I was provided with the option to phase the window replacement. I found the sales representative a little arrogant. The other members of the team from measuring to installers were professional and personable.

I removed items and covered furniture to minimize my clean up. To my surprise the contractors vacuum the work area. I had minimal cleanup. The installer explained all of the window and door enclosures to ensure I knew how they operate. Reassuring that all parts and labour are under warranty for 25 years. Plus, the warranty is transferable to the new owner. A follow-up call was made by the office on the workmanship after the installation. Excellent service. I would highly recommend Smart House to anyone that is searching for a trustworthy reliable window/door contractor..

I will definitely phase in the remainder of my window replacement next year.

Karen

Hello Karen,
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear we were able to offer you options that fit your renovation budget. Our installers always take great care and go the extra mile to ensure a quality install. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business again. --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

Linda in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I have recently had my Furnace and Hotwater Tank replaced. From Gianna, the Receptionist to Greg the Sales Rep to Richard who Installed it, I would like to give a Big Thank - You !! Especially Richard who did some extra detailing for me. Richard went up and beyond the normal expectations and I just want to say I really appreciate what you have done for me. I will recommend your Company to Everyone. Thank - you Very Much !!!!
P.S. I'm nice and warm now !!!
Linda M.

Hello Linda,
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Richard. Customer satisfaction is always his top priority. We are glad to hear your new energy efficient appliances are keeping you comfortable. Thank you again for your business. If you refer a friend or relative to House Smart we will send you $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

1 review Coquitlam, BC

House Smart replaced all my house windows & patio doors recently and I am very satisfied with their work which is very professional & thorough. Bryan gave me a detail contract both up front and by email to verify exactly what I want. Jason & crew were on time, courteous & efficient. They attended to every detail and all jobs were done to my expectation. All my 13 windows and 3 patio doors were done in 1 days and they kept my place as clean and tidy as possible with 2 female crews to do all the clean up and vacuuming both inside and outside of my house. House Smart also send me a follow up email with my warranty and method of how to take care of my new windows. Now my house is a lot warmer and it looks much nicer both inside and outside of the house.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! From quoting to installation to clean up, we are proud our team was able to provide you with a great experience. We are happy to hear you are already feeling the difference energy efficient windows make. Thank you for sharing your picture, it looks awesome! --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

Home in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Nick came to give quote for whole house & we also requested quote for just living room. He was very thorough and spent time to go over the windows and services. We had also had 2 other companies give quotes and we were most impressed with House Smart. Once committed someone else came to do a second measure. Due to budge at this time only went with the living room (3) windows. The day of install they arrived right on time as well as did the rain storm on & off. The crew was very efficient and did the job in approx. 3 hrs. They cleaned up to perfection and even moved my furniture back in place. If/when we decided to do rest of house will definitely call Home Smart

Hello,
Thank you for your review! It is so nice to hear about your positive experience with House Smart. We are pleased to know about our team's great performance. We look forward to the chance to earn your business again. --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

pmacd12 in Coquitlam
1 review New Westminster, BC

Jason and the crew were efficient. They finished the job in one day. No complaints, work well done on all the doors and windows. I Would recommend them any time. They were also able successfully identify a wasps nest. This may have prevented us from enduring a future wasp attack. Wasps are cunning and worthy adversaries. But they are no match for Jason and the crew.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you have zero complaints about the installation of your new windows and door. Your pictures look awesome, thank you for sharing. It is great Jason and his crew were able to go above and beyond during the install. Thank you for your business! --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

Tommy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great servicing from the beginning to the end, Nick came out on a weekend to have a look at our current windows and based on that make suggestions. He allowed me to put in my input and to throw some ideas up for them. The day of the install came and went like that, the crew was organized, prepared well and cleaned up the site after they were done. I will definitely be coming back for more windows in the future! Thanks

Hello Tommy,
Thank you for your review! It is great to hear our consultant Nick was able to work with you to come up with the best solution for your window renovation. We are also pleased to know the installation went smoothly. Thank you for your business, we would love the opportunity to work with you again! --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

WIndows.2017 in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

We asked a couple of companies quote replacement of two windows which were fogging and to give us some ideas for our garden window.
House smart offered the best solution for a garden window, we asked them to replace our five windows.
House smart employees were professional and pleasant. Their crew replaced the windows in a few hours, explained the window's features, and took away the waste.
Their installers took time to route the existing alarm system wiring through the window frames which will ease connections when the new sensors arrive.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear we were able to provide the best solution for you. I will be sure to let the crew know you appreciated the extra care they took with your alarm wires. We hope you enjoy your new windows. Thank you again for your business. --Grace, House Smart Admin, 604-945-1904

More about House Smart Home Improvements

House Smart Home Improvements
*Vinyl Windows, Exterior Pre-Hung Doors, High efficiency furnaces & Heat Pump Systems and Tankless Hot Water on demand. Insulation of attics and crawlspaces . Ventilation and Air- Sealing

* We Offer Financing - 50 to 150 per month - No Minimum
* Free In-Home Consultations
* We Beat any Competitor's pricing!
* 25 Year Fully Transferable Window Warranty

House Smart Home Improvements is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
BC Building Envelope Council Members
Fenestration BC Members
Major partner with Fortis BC

We are highly trained and experienced professionals, dedicated to customer satisfaction and the completion of work on time.

We take pride in installing EnergyStar Vinyl Windows and Doors, we DO NOT condone or install with a "Piggyback Installation" Our installations are backed up in writing with a lifetime Quality guarantee.

House Smart has fully trained installers and practice installing with the Best Building Practises Guidelines.

House Smart works with a deep and fundamental working knowledge with the latest building envelope sciences and put that into our installation methods and practises. This includes the added labour and cost for a waterproof membrane system on the sills and jambs to ensure a leak free installation.

House Smart Energy-efficient Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Tanks,from the top brands.
GOODMAN
AMANA,
RHEEM,
IBC,
TRIANGLE TUBE,
VIESSMAN,
RINNAI,
NAVIEN.

Draft-proofing, Insulation Services for Attic, Wall , Crawl Space and Basement. We also specialize in Ventilation, Bathroom Fans, and Programmable Thermostats.

Find out everything you need to know about the EcoEnergy Program and LiveSmart HERO Grants, now offering up to 6000 dollars towards energy-smart home renovations.

Your friendly and professional House Smart Home Improvement Advisor can fill you in on everything you need to know during your Free In-Home Consultation.