House Smart Home Improvements

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Burnaby  >  House Smart Home Improvements
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for House Smart Home Improvements

1 review Coquitlam, BC

House Smart replaced all my house windows & patio doors recently and I am very satisfied with their work which is very professional & thorough. Bryan gave me a detail contract both up front and by email to verify exactly what I want. Jason & crew were on time, courteous & efficient. They attended to every detail and all jobs were done to my expectation. All my 13 windows and 3 patio doors were done in 1 days and they kept my place as clean and tidy as possible with 2 female crews to do all the clean up and vacuuming both inside and outside of my house. House Smart also send me a follow up email with my warranty and method of how to take care of my new windows. Now my house is a lot warmer and it looks much nicer both inside and outside of the house.

Job Price