Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Burnaby  >  House Smart Home Improvements

Reviews for House Smart Home Improvements

1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Windows

It all started with a very detailed and informative sales presentation, explaining the product and work in a very clear manner. The day of install the crew showed up at the said time, were extremely quick and efficient without a detriment to the quality of work. They were all done in about 4-1/2 hours, cleaned up after themselves and took all the garbage away with them. I am extremely pleased with their service from start to finish. Thanks House Smart for my fantastic new windows !

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience and we are happy to hear you are already enjoying your new energy efficient windows! Thank you again for your business. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

Mike H in Maple Ridge
Mike H in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Windows for a renovation

Great company, prompt responses to our questions and emails. Scheduled the install quickly, arrived to site on time, great quality products, and finished the project quickly we are very satisfied!

Hello Mike,
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear the installation of your new energy efficient windows went smoothly and quickly. Thank you again for your business and a reminder, if you refer a friend or relative to House Smart we will send you $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

jw4 in Abbotsford
jw4 in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Window Replacement

From the free initial quote and walk through, to the installation, House Smart Home Improvements were professional with their work. Not once did I feel pressured into making a decision. They did a thorough job in presenting the options available to me, and did their work efficiently. The crew cleaned up after themselves and even along an extra sliding door that I was trying to get rid of.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our entire team. We appreciate your business!! --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

Anna in Richmond
Anna in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Windows and Patio Door

We had House Smart Home Improvements replace all our windows and patio door with Atrium products. We are very happy with the product and with all the staff. Their sales representative Bryan White was very informative. Of the four companies we asked for quotations, Bryan was the only sales representative who spent time explaining various options and brought actual samples of the products. Installation went smoothly; the crew were friendly and did a great job cleaning up the debris. The administration staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend using this supplier.

Hello Anna,
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear Bryan, the crew and office staff all contributed to your great experience. Thank you again for your business. If you refer a friend or relative to House Smart we will send you $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

rphayes
rphayes
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

new windows and installation

From first encounter until finished installation they were top shelf.
I would recommend them to any and all that are looking for new windows and or installation. The salesman was great, informative and not pushy. The installation crew was very professional.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with us was great from start to finish. Thank you for your business. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

Mel in Pitt Meadows
Mel in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

New Window

We had House Smart along with 2 other companies give us quotes on replacing all the windows in our home. House Smart, while not the cheapest had, in our opinion the best product. The installation was done absolutely without a hitch, the team cleaned up the debris, took away the old windows and frames and made sure we were happy with the work. We would gladly recommend House Smart. Thank you for a great job!!

Hello Mel,
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you noticed the quality products we provide. Our install crews always take great care with their work, we will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you again for your business. If you refer a friend or relative to House Smart we will send you $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

fraser in Vancouver
fraser in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

4 window installation

The estimator came out to the house & spent a 1 hour measuring & talking about the windows.Very professional...knew his work. Followed up with a written estimate & set the installation date. Installation day went smoothly...very careful to put drop sheets everywhere to protect floors and rugs.Cleanup was also good. The work crew were pleasant and precise.All windows ar and are happy with the results.e what we expected

Our install crews have been with House Smart for 12 plus years. They do a great job and we are glad to have them on the team.

D in North Vancouver
D in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House Smart Home Improvements

House Smart Home Improvements did a wonderful job installing the Vinyltek windows in my 30+ year old home. I would not hesitate to recommend them as they took care of my window needs from the first contact with their Saleperson, Bryan to the installation process with Jason's team and finally to the administrative staff, Gianna.

The installation crew headed by Jason was punctual, professional and polite in the entire process of replacing my windows. The team was well organized to ensure the installation process was seamless.

Any concerns/questions I had were quickly addressed by Gianna who made me feel like a "valued customer." I greatly appreciate Gianna's fantastic customer care/service in resolving any administrative questions/issues that I had during my window replacement process. Working with Gianna was a pleasure! Thank you.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear Jason and his crew were professional and friendly during your install. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Gianna. She truly values our clients and always goes above and beyond for them. Thank you again for your business. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

Karen in Richmond
Karen in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Window and Door Replacement

I had two windows that needed replacement. After a year of procrastination, I finally decided to search for a window contractor. Available of funds was the main reason for the delay. My need was quality, warranty, professional service, and cost. I have heard many homer owners experience. I needed to look at options as replacing all of the windows and doors at once was not within my budget. I was provided with the option to phase the window replacement. I found the sales representative a little arrogant. The other members of the team from measuring to installers were professional and personable.

I removed items and covered furniture to minimize my clean up. To my surprise the contractors vacuum the work area. I had minimal cleanup. The installer explained all of the window and door enclosures to ensure I knew how they operate. Reassuring that all parts and labour are under warranty for 25 years. Plus, the warranty is transferable to the new owner. A follow-up call was made by the office on the workmanship after the installation. Excellent service. I would highly recommend Smart House to anyone that is searching for a trustworthy reliable window/door contractor..

I will definitely phase in the remainder of my window replacement next year.

Karen

Hello Karen,
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear we were able to offer you options that fit your renovation budget. Our installers always take great care and go the extra mile to ensure a quality install. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business again. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

Linda in Surrey
Linda in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank

I have recently had my Furnace and Hotwater Tank replaced. From Gianna, the Receptionist to Greg the Sales Rep to Richard who Installed it, I would like to give a Big Thank - You !! Especially Richard who did some extra detailing for me. Richard went up and beyond the normal expectations and I just want to say I really appreciate what you have done for me. I will recommend your Company to Everyone. Thank - you Very Much !!!!
P.S. I'm nice and warm now !!!
Linda M.

Hello Linda,
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Richard. Customer satisfaction is always his top priority. We are glad to hear your new energy efficient appliances are keeping you comfortable. Thank you again for your business. If you refer a friend or relative to House Smart we will send you $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. --Grace, House Smart, 604-945-1904

More about House Smart Home Improvements

House Smart Home Improvements
*Vinyl Windows, Exterior Pre-Hung Doors, High efficiency furnaces & Heat Pump Systems and Tankless Hot Water on demand. Insulation of attics and crawlspaces . Ventilation and Air- Sealing

* We Offer Financing - 50 to 150 per month - No Minimum
* Free In-Home Consultations
* We Beat any Competitor's pricing!
* 25 Year Fully Transferable Window Warranty

House Smart Home Improvements is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
BC Building Envelope Council Members
Fenestration BC Members
Major partner with Fortis BC

We are highly trained and experienced professionals, dedicated to customer satisfaction and the completion of work on time.

We take pride in installing EnergyStar Vinyl Windows and Doors, we DO NOT condone or install with a "Piggyback Installation" Our installations are backed up in writing with a lifetime Quality guarantee.

House Smart has fully trained installers and practice installing with the Best Building Practises Guidelines.

House Smart works with a deep and fundamental working knowledge with the latest building envelope sciences and put that into our installation methods and practises. This includes the added labour and cost for a waterproof membrane system on the sills and jambs to ensure a leak free installation.

House Smart Energy-efficient Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Tanks,from the top brands.
GOODMAN
AMANA,
RHEEM,
IBC,
TRIANGLE TUBE,
VIESSMAN,
RINNAI,
NAVIEN.

Draft-proofing, Insulation Services for Attic, Wall , Crawl Space and Basement. We also specialize in Ventilation, Bathroom Fans, and Programmable Thermostats.

Find out everything you need to know about the EcoEnergy Program and LiveSmart HERO Grants, now offering up to 6000 dollars towards energy-smart home renovations.

Your friendly and professional House Smart Home Improvement Advisor can fill you in on everything you need to know during your Free In-Home Consultation.