The Hansen Home

Review for The Hansen Home

k8 - Burlington
k8 - Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Built furniture for my childs room

As well as being a general contractor and working on major home renovations, Dean is also a licenced carpenter/woodworker and truly does some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. If you show him a picture, he can re-create ANYTHING, but he also does cusotm pieces like he did for me. He built a full wall, wall unit for my daughters room which is stunning with recessed lighting, detailed shelving, electrical capability, and beautiful design. He also made a coordinating dresser, and wall shelves, and refaced/painted the existing headboard/footboard to coordinate (didnt recognize it as the same when he was finished). He is the most hard working, HONEST, talented "supplier" I have EVER worked with and is my #1 choice for any future projects I might have within his scope of work. There is NO downside to using "The Hansen Home"