Desi's Roofing - Burlington

Reviews for Desi's Roofing - Burlington

James in Burlington
James in Burlington

roof issue

A couple of shingles were coming up and I was concerned that I was going to need a new roof. The guy came by and said that all I need to do was screw the roof down and as I didn't have screws he gave me some and caulking as well. He didn't want to charge me $200.00 for a simple easy job. He and his son checked the roof over just to confirm that nothing else was needed. Wow I was impressed. Very nice and professional. Told me that I have at least another 3+ years on my roof. Will definitely call them when it is time to replace my roof.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Repair from Wind damage

Same day service with a smile!
Had Dave here and really appreciated the repair and great attitude. You will not, (in my opinion) be disappointed with this company. Both front and back office were very pleasant to deal with and showed a caring attitude.

Thank-you.

Rachael in Burlington
Rachael in Burlington

Roof replacement

Cleaning gutters in the fall found my roof was in much worse shape than I thought it would be. Called Desi's next day was able to get a quote which was very reasonable. Two weeks later new roof is on and looks fantastic. They did an amazing job working through difficult weather conditions, taking time to make sure it was done right, and were extremely diligent cleaning up afterwards. They've been around for a long time and its no wonder after working with them. Thanks again guys for doing such a great job.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof Inspection

Several years ago Desi's Roofing replaced a poor quality membrane installed by Sharp Exteriors. Desi did excellent work.
This time they checked for any openings made by critters and caulked an eavestrough free of charge. Excellent inspection and free of charge. Thank you, Desi's, for your excellent service.

Rod MacDonald in Burlington
Rod MacDonald in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Re-shingled, plus, Insulation upgrade.

From estimation, on through completion of our roofing, and, insulation needs, Desi's crew exceeded our expectations. Not only were my wife, Diane, and I impressed with their professionalism, my neighbours commented to me on the quality of the work, and, that the crew were unfailingly polite when interacting with them. In my experience, that's rare. In looking for a company to do our roof, we took the opportunity to speak to homeowners about their own experience working with Desi's, and came away knowing that we had chosen the right company to hire. With our insulation now upgraded, courtesy of Brandon, and his crew, we noticed the immediate difference in temperature that night! Thank you, Desi's! Rod MacDonald / Burlington

Hills Residence in Mississauga
Hills Residence in Mississauga
3 reviews Burlington, ON

New shingles for roof

We hired Desi's to do our roof on the recommendation from 2 of our neighbours. The crew came and completed the job in less than a day. We didn't even know they were doing the roof until we received a call saying they were just finishing up, as we were not home at the time of the install. A neighbour commented on how they were very safety conscious and all the crew walked around the house to make sure all the mess was cleaned up before they left. The guys did an excellent job. Would certainly recommend them.

DONNA from Brampton
DONNA from Brampton

ROOFING

Excellent Customer service-Reassured that the shingles and the job would be top notch and it was. The crew was professional,positive,willing to work hard,passionate about the work they were doing.The job was checked over by a supervisor- good service.

Norm in Burlington in Burlington
Norm in Burlington in Burlington

Complete roof replacement.

Great experience with their entire team. From the quote process-scheduling-product delivery-roof replacement and clean up, every
aspect was top rated. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for roof/insulation services. Brandon made sure we were kept informed thru out the process. Thanks!

Thank you Norm for your review. We are very happy to hear about your excellent experience with Brandon and Desi's Insulation along with the entire roofing experience. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Desi's Roofing. Sincerely - Tina

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Roof replacement

Desi's went out of their way from start to finish to help me replace my first roof. Their recommendation on roof colour was spot on, their projected timeframe for completion was accurate, and the cost was as per estimate (no surprises). I would use them again!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the time you have taken to write these kind words about our company. Thank you for choosing Desi's Roofing. Kindest regards, Tina

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

Professional and reliable Company

The roofing industry seems extremely competitive and populated by many vendors. I prefer to use local companies who have established a reputation for trust and quality. I chose Desi's after getting 5 estimates for my roof. They are a family business that has a vested interest in ensuring customers are happy and any problems are addressed. I was satisfied with the installation and cleanup and would recommend them for someone looking for a "goodguy company."

Thank you for your kind words. We know that you have several options out there and we truly appreciate you going with Desi's. Wishing you all the best, Tina

More about Desi's Roofing - Burlington

We are a family owned/ operated roofing company located in downtown Burlington where we have been servicing the surrounding area since 1959! With the third generation learning the business we want you to get to know our family and for us to get to know yours. Contact us today for ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Burlington?