Rosehill Auction

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Fort Erie  >  Rosehill Auction

Reviews for Rosehill Auction

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furniture

Bought a table for $1500 and it was junk the repair it there with wrong screws and it broke before got home they said it was in perfect condition nothing wrong with it no return no warranty.and all the freaks working there.

Shy in Saint Catharines
Shy in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Bought a mattress brand new and now...

I bought a matress brand new last week and had it delivered to find out i cant even sleep properly. We bought 2 mattress and they barly stay on the boxspring.

I tried to call back and get my mattress returned and they told me they have a no refund policy... But when i checked my reciept it says we can get a refund.... I am a college student student and my sleep is very very important.

Owen in Fort Erie
Owen in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Lots of over priced junk and poor service

First off, they want way too much for the stuff they have. I'm not saying you won't find a deal, but they want almost full retail price for most the stuff and it's all there for a reason. Most of it is broken. Lots of over priced junk.

Bought a washer there. Has had to be repaired once already and now again, no other repair shops will service anything from rose hill and I have to take the washer there so they can look at it? It's a big front loader not a toaster Doesn't exactly fit in the trunk. And the service rate is expensive. 60/hour plus parts.

So my advise is save the trouble don't buy anything from there. If you have trouble with it, they do very little to help.

Kim from Saint Catharines
Kim from Saint Catharines

Bedding

Horrible customer service, I go there about once a year and every time I leave I say I'm I'm not going back. The owners are extremely rude. The rosehill in Brantford is great, different owners and they are really nice.

katrina in St catharines
katrina in St catharines

Fridge

They "delivered" my new fridge today. By this I mean they left it in the mud outside my door in the pouring rain and drove away. It has to remain outside until my husband gets home from work at 6pm!!! Manager thought this was perfectly acceptable when I called to complain!

180flyer in Fenwick
180flyer in Fenwick
2 reviews Fonthill, ON

Appliances , home furnishings

Lots of bargains and the extra incentive was nice, certainly a hecktic day for all but well worth effort. Staff is super efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull. Definately a must see and shop for everyone.

Liz in Fenwick
Liz in Fenwick
1 review ,

Appliances, furniture, electronics

Staff is curteous and helpfull. Furniture and applicances at a fraction of cost due to minimal dents and scratches. Excellent place to save money.
We purchased an over the stove microwave with fan, $150, Built in oven with Convection, $225, DVD player, built in AM/FM stereo and surround sound, $25. Doesn't get any better. :-)

melP
melP
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dining room furniture

I recently purchased an entire Huntington Dining room set including a hutch, table and 8 chairs for $2,000 including delivery and taxes. It came in perfect condition, boxed. This place is a great place to find overstock, manufacturer returns which equal savings for the consumer. Very happy, highly recommend!!